cycles per year

orvise

Awards
How many cycles can safley be done in a year
seems like some of you guys are on all the time?
Sounds like the only time lots of guys are off is for pct,if you didnt need pct
example someone on hrt for life,how many could you run?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
I ran 3 last year. I will run 4 this year, but 2 will be 4-weekers with methyls. I am a big believer in more time off than on. I try to take 12 weeks off after a 6 weeker, etc.

It does seem like some of these guys never come off.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I tend to stick to the time on = time off, and I stay off a bit longer for anything over 4 weeks. So whatever that ends up being in cycles so be it ;)

ManBeast

NE1

Im switching to shorter cycles...4 on 4 off (maybe less). This would come out to atleast 6 a year had I started in Jan.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
I ran 3 last year. I will run 4 this year, but 2 will be 4-weekers with methyls. I am a big believer in more time off than on. I try to take 12 weeks off after a 6 weeker, etc.

It does seem like some of these guys never come off.
I recommend the same. Twice as long off as on.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Last year was my first year using PH/PS's. I think I ran about four 2 weekers, two 4 weekers.

Although the majority of the two-weekers were cut short due to personal issues and sides. I think I actually ran more doses of nolva than the actual PH's. :) After every 2 weeker even, I ran 4 weeks nolva just to be safe, exspensive as hell though...

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
at most, i'll do 3 methyl ph cycles per year or 4 non-methyl ph cycles per year. remember that the PCt last 4 weeks and then you need a minimum time off as your time on. so with a 4 week cycle, i take at least 8 weeks off including PCT. with methyls, i'll take 10-12 weeks off if i do a 4 weeker.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
are the ph/ps cycles that different from the "real" thing? what's the longest cycles anybody is doing?

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
in terms of taking time off not really. The length of "real" cycles is much longer though, some guys cycle for 14-16+ weeks at a time. Its still a general rule of thumb for ph/as cycles to still be off as long as you were on.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
I definitely agree with the concept of being off of PH's for the same amount of time that you run a cycle.
Secondly I don't count the time that I am doing PCT as off. I consider time off to mean that I am not introducing any hormones or suppressants into my system.
My personal gains have gone way up since I started following this approach.