4 Weeks until Last Pin!! Need sum Knowledge to be Shared

ARMYINFANTRY1

Banned
Awards
hey there people im gettin off a 12 week cycle of deca and sust.. im finishing off the last 4 weeks with nothin but sust at 1000mg a week! well any ways i have gained about 20+ pounds my bench went from 335 too 405 and the only side effects ive gotten is a little annoyed with things and people and my Nuts Shrank big time.... i am goin to start my hcg in a couple weeks and discontinue when i start my pct... my question here is I have 50 25mg pills of proviron and im wonderin if i should take them with the hcg(i heard proviron will help produce natural test) or waait till im almost done with my pct....????? any advice out there??? if so please spread a little knowledge this way.thanx

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
run the last few weeks of the cycle alongside the HCG. some will say run it into PCT, but personally i thinks that would be counterproductive just like HCG during PCT

ARMYINFANTRY1

Banned
Awards
ok sounds good.. so last 2 weeks of cycle i run hcg with proviron and continue to do the same the next 2 weeks for a total of 4 weeks...then stop both when i start my pct of nolva and clomid...is that right?? i also read that combining nolva with proviron will almost completely shut down all estrogen....if thats true i could continue my proviron during pct also....good or bad??

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
ok sounds good.. so last 2 weeks of cycle i run hcg with proviron and continue to do the same the next 2 weeks for a total of 4 weeks...then stop both when i start my pct of nolva and clomid...is that right??
correct

i also read that combining nolva with proviron will almost completely shut down all estrogen....if thats true i could continue my proviron during pct also....good or bad??
bad idea, rebound gyno once u stop would be horrible if that were the case. cant say that ive read that statement before so im unsure

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
for example lets say if HCG not present. 2 weeks after final test inject (if it was test-e) is when u start pct correct

ARMYINFANTRY1

Banned
Awards
steroidtips.com/proviron is the site i heard the nolva stacked with proviron statement from it states:
You should be aware that Proviron is also an estrogen antagonist which prevents the aromatization of steroids. Unlike the antiestrogen Nolvadex which only blocks the estrogen receptors (see Nolvadex) Proviron already prevents the aromatizing of steroids. Therefore gynecomastia and increased water retention are successfully blocked. Since Proviron strongly suppresses the forming of estrogens no rebound effect occurs after discontinuation of use of the compound as is the case with, for example, Nolvadex where an aromatization of the steroids is not prevented. One can say that Nolvadex cures the problem of aromatization at its root while Nolvadex simply cures the symptoms. For this reason male athletes should prefer Proviron to Nolvadex. With Proviron the athlete obtains more muscle hardness since the androgen level is increased and the estrogen concentration remains low. This, in particular, is noted positively during the preparation for a competition when used in combination with a diet. Female athletes who naturally have a higher estrogen level often supplement their steroid intake with Proviron resulting in an increased muscle hardness. In the past it was common for bodybuilders to take a daily dose of one 25 mg tablet over several weeks, sometimes even months, in order to appear hard all year round. This was especially important for athletes appearances at guest performances, seminars and photo sessions. Today Clenbuterol is usually taken over the entire year since possible virilization symptoms cannot occur which is not yet the case with Proviron. Since Proviron is very effective male athletes usually need only 50 mg/day which means that the athlete usually takes one 25 mg tablet in the morning and another 25 mg tablet in the evening. In some cases one 25 mg tablet per day is sufficient. When combining Proviron with Nolvadex (50 mg Proviron/day and 20 mg Nolvadex/day) this will lead to an almost complete suppression of estrogen.