***Need a last look before i start my Hdrol cycle monday***

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
I finally recieved my CEL Hdrol today after like 2 or 3 weeks of being on backorder from supp warehouse, and i just wanted to get some last words of advice before i start. its my first time with ph's and i want to make 100% sure that im doing everything properly for gains as well as sides. (Im 21, 6"0 and 200 lbs)

So i have...

Cycle:
CEL Hdrol (2 bottles of 60)
planning on doing 50/50/75/75/75
Animal Pak Multi-vitamins
Fish Oil (100 softgels of 1000 mgs each)
Whey protein

PCT:
Testabolan V2
Kre-Alkalyn 1500

That's what i have gotten in so far, so my questions are...
Do i need to get Nolvadex for the PCT, and/or are there any other things i need to make sure i dont harm my body?
Also, at what times should i take the different supplements? (ie 25mgs hdrol at like 9 am then 25 mgs before workout at 3ish pm? then what about when it ups to 3 pills a day?)

im a noob at the ph thing so all help is great !

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
I finally recieved my CEL Hdrol today after like 2 or 3 weeks of being on backorder from supp warehouse, and i just wanted to get some last words of advice before i start. its my first time with ph's and i want to make 100% sure that im doing everything properly for gains as well as sides. (Im 21, 6"0 and 200 lbs)

So i have...

Cycle:
CEL Hdrol (2 bottles of 60)
planning on doing 50/50/75/75/75
Animal Pak Multi-vitamins
Fish Oil (100 softgels of 1000 mgs each)
Whey protein

PCT:
Testabolan V2
Kre-Alkalyn 1500

That's what i have gotten in so far, so my questions are...
Do i need to get Nolvadex for the PCT, and/or are there any other things i need to make sure i dont harm my body?
Also, at what times should i take the different supplements? (ie 25mgs hdrol at like 9 am then 25 mgs before workout at 3ish pm? then what about when it ups to 3 pills a day?)

im a noob at the ph thing so all help is great !

:doh:

First off it's recommended that you run some sort of cycle support for your liver/blood pressure/cholestoral etc. I like annabolic innovations life support, since it's in pill form. There are plenty to choose from though.

Second I don't know what Testabolan V2 and I don't feel like looking it up but i'm assuming its some sort of test booster, that and creatine for PCT = Fail

You really should have nolvadex(NOT novedex XT) or clomid, or some other type of SERM. If you insist with going OTC for PCT then you should use reversitol, along with some test booster(the Testabolan V2 might work there if thats what it is).

H-drol has a long half life so dosing times aren't too crucial but try to space them about evenly. Like one at 7 am, and another at 7 pm. When I got up to three i just did the third one at like 2 pm, but you can add it to the morning or evening dose if you want.

dkwilson16

dkwilson16

Awards
:doh:

First off it's recommended that you run some sort of cycle support for your liver/blood pressure/cholestoral etc. I like annabolic innovations life support, since it's in pill form. There are plenty to choose from though.

Second I don't know what Testabolan V2 and I don't feel like looking it up but i'm assuming its some sort of test booster, that and creatine for PCT = Fail

You really should have nolvadex(NOT novedex XT) or clomid, or some other type of SERM. If you insist with going OTC for PCT then you should use reversitol, along with some test booster(the Testabolan V2 might work there if thats what it is).

H-drol has a long half life so dosing times aren't too crucial but try to space them about evenly. Like one at 7 am, and another at 7 pm. When I got up to three i just did the third one at like 2 pm, but you can add it to the morning or evening dose if you want.

Thanks for the advice, last time i asked where exactly to buy the nolvadex people acted weird so could anyone pm me and let me know what exactly i need and where to get it and how to take it? TravisG recommended Testabolan V2 to me and also kre-alkalyn, so this is not a good idea? So i need reversitol AND nolvadex added to my list?

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the advice, last time i asked where exactly to buy the nolvadex people acted weird so could anyone pm me and let me know what exactly i need and where to get it and how to take it? TravisG recommended Testabolan V2 to me and also kre-alkalyn, so this is not a good idea? So i need reversitol AND nolvadex added to my list?
Thats because asking for sources for SERMs on these boards is a no no. They are a legal grey area.

Testabolan V2(though i'm assuming this is a test booster) and kre-alkalyn are fine for PCT but not enough, you need to add reversitol to that at the very least.

Though really you should just get nolva or clomid. If you get nolvadex you do not need the reversitol.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Because there is no gray area with SERMs. Google is useful in a number of situations.