- 09-30-2009, 12:58 PM
sorry if this has been posted. Any thoughts?
Steroids disguised as dietary supplements - USATODAY.com
- 09-30-2009, 07:59 PM
"Amanda Cheslock, spokeswoman for Bodybuilding.com, said the website does not manufacture the products and is cooperating with the investigation.
"We're glad the Congress is looking into this, because anything we can do to separate the legal, safe and healthy dietary supplement industry from the seedy, fly-by-night and unsafe world of illegal steroids is worthwhile," said Daniel Fabricant, interim executive director and CEO of the National Nutritional Foods Association. Fabricant will testify in front of the subcommittee"
this is crap. they all know the truth.OLYMPUS UK REP
30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!
- 09-30-2009, 08:13 PM
09-30-2009, 08:21 PM
09-30-2009, 08:40 PM
09-30-2009, 08:53 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By ryaroberts in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 35Last Post: 12-23-2010, 01:23 AM
- By 805bgtymer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 07-12-2010, 11:07 AM
- By mrchristian in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-27-2009, 11:09 AM
- By gibsonj4 in forum General ChatReplies: 47Last Post: 07-02-2008, 05:27 AM
- By Supra in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2004, 10:21 AM