- 09-30-2009, 11:42 AM
I ran a Havoc cycle about six months ago. I am familiar with PCT and support supps. I gearing up for another cycle, but I want something thats really going to promote mass. I'll be ramping up my diet and setting up my lifting routine accordingly. I'm heading for a phera-flex purchase. Would you guys do the same or do you have another recomendation? Break balls if you need too, but I'm just looking for some advice here.
I'm 23yrs old. 6' 210lbs. I've been lifting continuously for 3 years now.
Here's my training schedule
day 1 - chest&triceps w/ abs
day 2 - back &biceps w/ some leg exercise
day 3 - shoulders & triceps w/ abs
day 4 - legs & biceps
day 5 off day
Repeat, no set monday or anyday schedule, just keep rotating.
- 09-30-2009, 01:47 PM
09-30-2009, 01:58 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By gero09 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 22Last Post: 01-17-2013, 08:55 PM
- By nickvtec1 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 05-23-2011, 08:43 PM
- By theoc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2003, 09:48 PM
- By Aneas in forum AnabolicsReplies: 77Last Post: 04-15-2003, 06:57 PM
- By Matt T in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-22-2002, 04:37 PM