Epi for penis growth?

pcproffy

Awards
Gotta love these kinds of websites. Checkout sexhealthreview.com/epistane.html

Sorry but I can't link.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
The expert’s view of Epistane is that it is intended to be a daily supplement for enhancing sexual health. This product is marketed as a stamina intensifier that can also boost your orgasms and stimulation.
WTF?!?!?

dpfisher

Well if you were 12 years old it might make it bigger, maybe. Of course you'd never get the chance to actually use it then.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
oh my god lol

dirtysanchez

dirtysanchez

Awards
What a terrible review. Where does epistane claim to enlarge your penis. I know one thing, it will make your nuts smaller. But the gains are solid.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Keep your diet in check, drink at least a gallon of water a day and you should do fine, bra.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Um. not so sure about that. It didn't even make the boys small at all when I was on.

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
didnt make my boys any smaller either.. fantastic compound. unfortunate future for it tho
heh

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I also hear that rubbin ben-gay on your nuts makes em' grow too. Imagine what an awesome stack that would be ben gay @ 100mg and epi @40mg ed. Or maybe a pulse would help you keep your results better.:think:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Under some of the headings:

1. Product claims to contain natural ingredients • Informative website which has some testimonials.
  2. In-depth research and formulation process not posted • Insufficient proof of ingredients in products • No return policy noted.
  3. The expert’s view of Epistane is that it is intended to be a daily supplement for enhancing sexual health. This product is marketed as a stamina intensifier that can also boost your orgasms and stimulation; considering that it may have an impact on enhancing sex drive and libido, it does not appear to have the most effective elements for increasing overall orgasm quality.
  4. Our first impression of Epistane was that it was advertised to be an all natural supplement, yet the ingredients were scarcely listed on the product. We generally do not recommend taking products without clearly listed ingredients, but our test panel was willing to try this product out. Since the product makes claims for male enhancement and increase in stamina, those were the factors that the test panel had to rate Epistane on. After the initial trial period of the product, only 1 of our 12 panel members noticed any difference in any part of their libido or sexual performance. This led us to do a second trial. After the second trial period of the product, still only 1 of our 12 panel members noticed any difference in any part of their libido or sexual performance. A few panel members did say that they had an increase in overall energy a few hours after taking the product. The test reveals that this product might be a simple natural energy booster with no male enhancement factors whatsoever. Men who wish to get more energy might take this product, but if you are looking for a quality male enhancement product, then this product would not satisfy you.
I'm sorry, but that's f*cked up!

TBULL

Awards
So if the nuts get smaller..that will make the penis look bigger..
no need to thank me..I and a scientist on Wednesdays

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Wow....

Damn...steroids for penis growth. I have heard of it by a few people, but I doubt it is a common thing. This is going to hurt people, likely ones who dont work out.

Waiting for someone to say banging fat chicks makes it bigger, hell all of Asia would move to America.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Wow....

Damn...steroids for penis growth. I have heard of it by a few people, but I doubt it is a common thing. This is going to hurt people, likely ones who dont work out.

Waiting for someone to say banging fat chicks makes it bigger, hell all of Asia would move to America.
i MIGHT have just peed myself:toofunny:

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
well I use 5mg epi first thing in the morn during pct wrks fine @ get the boys big n swole alomg w/25mg formex

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Ive been dosing epi @ 100mg ed for 17 weeks and my penis size has grown 2.7 inches!!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
::The above post is obviously a joke, do not attempt::

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
EVEN if this did work. How on earth would you try to keep the results!? haha

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread just got wicked funny.

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
I can no longer use my penis pump and penis lotion because the FDA took mine away!!!
Thats ok I make extra large "finger pumps" that may do the trick, theres always a loop hole!