Epi for penis growth?
- 09-30-2009, 03:01 AM
- 09-30-2009, 03:07 AM
The expert’s view of Epistane is that it is intended to be a daily supplement for enhancing sexual health. This product is marketed as a stamina intensifier that can also boost your orgasms and stimulation.
09-30-2009, 08:04 AM
Well if you were 12 years old it might make it bigger, maybe. Of course you'd never get the chance to actually use it then.
09-30-2009, 09:07 AM
09-30-2009, 09:13 AM
What a terrible review. Where does epistane claim to enlarge your penis. I know one thing, it will make your nuts smaller. But the gains are solid.
09-30-2009, 09:13 AM
09-30-2009, 01:18 PM
09-30-2009, 01:19 PM
09-30-2009, 05:06 PM
I also hear that rubbin ben-gay on your nuts makes em' grow too. Imagine what an awesome stack that would be ben gay @ 100mg and epi @40mg ed. Or maybe a pulse would help you keep your results better.
09-30-2009, 05:44 PM
Under some of the headings:
I'm sorry, but that's f*cked up!
- Product claims to contain natural ingredients • Informative website which has some testimonials.
- In-depth research and formulation process not posted • Insufficient proof of ingredients in products • No return policy noted.
- The expert’s view of Epistane is that it is intended to be a daily supplement for enhancing sexual health. This product is marketed as a stamina intensifier that can also boost your orgasms and stimulation; considering that it may have an impact on enhancing sex drive and libido, it does not appear to have the most effective elements for increasing overall orgasm quality.
- Our first impression of Epistane was that it was advertised to be an all natural supplement, yet the ingredients were scarcely listed on the product. We generally do not recommend taking products without clearly listed ingredients, but our test panel was willing to try this product out. Since the product makes claims for male enhancement and increase in stamina, those were the factors that the test panel had to rate Epistane on. After the initial trial period of the product, only 1 of our 12 panel members noticed any difference in any part of their libido or sexual performance. This led us to do a second trial. After the second trial period of the product, still only 1 of our 12 panel members noticed any difference in any part of their libido or sexual performance. A few panel members did say that they had an increase in overall energy a few hours after taking the product. The test reveals that this product might be a simple natural energy booster with no male enhancement factors whatsoever. Men who wish to get more energy might take this product, but if you are looking for a quality male enhancement product, then this product would not satisfy you.
10-01-2009, 12:13 AM
So if the nuts get smaller..that will make the penis look bigger..
no need to thank me..I and a scientist on Wednesdays
10-01-2009, 02:42 AM
Damn...steroids for penis growth. I have heard of it by a few people, but I doubt it is a common thing. This is going to hurt people, likely ones who dont work out.
Waiting for someone to say banging fat chicks makes it bigger, hell all of Asia would move to America.
10-01-2009, 07:35 AM
10-01-2009, 01:20 PM
10-01-2009, 02:02 PM
well I use 5mg epi first thing in the morn during pct wrks fine @ get the boys big n swole alomg w/25mg formex
10-02-2009, 12:49 PM
10-02-2009, 12:50 PM
10-02-2009, 01:07 PM
10-02-2009, 01:18 PM
10-02-2009, 01:48 PM
10-02-2009, 07:53 PM
10-02-2009, 11:14 PM
10-04-2009, 02:42 PM
10-04-2009, 03:53 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bodyfuel in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-10-2006, 12:32 AM
- By NYhomeboy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 07-18-2006, 10:47 PM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 06-05-2006, 09:23 PM
- By hudsong in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 03-06-2004, 11:12 AM