ATD with SD on cycle

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
I apologize if this has been beaten to death. but is this commonly done with SD anymore? when i say that i mean, is ATD on cycle usually avoided? i remember many discussions on rebound what theories of the causes. I a personally sensitive so i wouldnt have much choice on cycle. is this a viable option? if not what would be a better setup

Tagio

Awards
dont wanna theorize man but i just ran a SD pulse with ATD on off days and i'm VERY gyno prone and it worked out just fine.. estro sides flared up a bit, then i started ATD and it all reversed back to how it was pre-cycle and has stayed there, the ATD dosed only at 25mg most days with a few at 50. every day cycling is a different animal and i haven't run SD that way so i can't say how it would work.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
dont wanna theorize man but i just ran a SD pulse with ATD on off days and i'm VERY gyno prone and it worked out just fine.. estro sides flared up a bit, then i started ATD and it all reversed back to how it was pre-cycle and has stayed there, the ATD dosed only at 25mg most days with a few at 50. every day cycling is a different animal and i haven't run SD that way so i can't say how it would work.
Interesting, what ATD did you use?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Consistent SD levels should consistently suppress your test levels and leave it low, so not much to aromatize to estrogen, so you should have low estrogen. ATD should not be necessary on a cycle of SD.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Consistent SD levels should consistently suppress your test levels and leave it low, so not much to aromatize to estrogen, so you should have low estrogen. ATD should not be necessary on a cycle of SD.

So is there much concern for growth ON CYCLE, or just afterward?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
So is there much concern for growth ON CYCLE, or just afterward?
Should be none... I am extremely gyno prone, i get it from progestin PH and I get it from test aromatizing into estrogen (very quickly too!) and I never get it on SD, or post cycle, or pulsing SD, EVER... SD should not cause gyno uless you fck up and get rebound gyno

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
answered that perfectly!

so in any instance only chance is Test converting, being im higher BF% than you are. im like 15% at 210

tyler4

tyler4

Awards
  • Established

I agree to a certain extent but just because something doesnt aromatize doesnt mean there will be no gyno. Lowering of SHBG levels (which is an attribute of all these compounds) can lead to a free up of estrogen thus increasing gyno risk. But yea, no aromitization will drastically decrease the gyno risk.

Also, I know Epi is supposed to "lower" E levels as well but I had a hormone test done during my last week of my Epi/P-Plex bridge and my E levels were above the top number on the range and my T was below range. So obviously with 2 compounds that dont aromatize, I still had elevated E levels.

I guess what I'm trying to say is just because T levels are surpressed doesnt mean E levels will be as well.