m1,4diol bridge?

MeanOLMan

Awards
Hey just wondering if its possible to immulate the Dbol morning dose for PCT for decreased catabolism. I have no clue on the half life of m1,4diol but if its the same as Dianabol then it should clear at night for LH to naturally rise? I know most people view this approach negatively but Im just curious

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Hey just wondering if its possible to immulate the Dbol morning dose for PCT for decreased catabolism. I have no clue on the half life of m1,4diol but if its the same as Dianabol then it should clear at night for LH to naturally rise? I know most people view this approach negatively but Im just curious
:rolleyes: bridges dont work.

shadow_manifest

Awards
Imo igf would be better suited for the task with more benefits. Not really a bridge but it would keep you from becoming catabolic off cycle.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ask yourself this. Whats the half-life of its metabolites? You do know they suppress as well right? Answer that and you will find out WHY this might be the biggest bodybuilding myth of all time.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I wondered how long it would take Bobo to respond:D

MeanOLMan

Awards
cool, thanks for the responses, I will look into the IGF 1 statement, try and read as much as I can about it. Thanks.

Flash

Awards
I like using AM Dbol post cycle. It keeps you supressed, yes, but it lets you adjust back to normalandrogen levels without a crash mentally. For me the worst part about PCT is the crash.

IMO AM Dbol is equivalent to a long taper...but I like it.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you do a cycle right, you won't have a mental crash. And it doesn't let you adjust back to normal androgen levels. How can it when your still suppressed? 15mg of Dbol per day suppressed testosterone 69%. Thats about the same as 1g of test per week.

This is one of those cases when people think they "feel" a difference. Of course you do, your still ON!