FDA RAIDS...packages getting stoped from shipping

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
found this on another forum, i feel bad for this dude, but this is really freaking me out, cause i myself am waiting on a $100 package full of ph's. :15:

"I ordered my stack of Iforce nutrition bold200/dymethazine on friday at 5pmET(1hr after shipping cutoff) for 2cycles plus liver supports and pcts, was supposed to show up today yet I got no doorbell ring. So I called the company I ordered from (veryyy reputable) and they told me the FDA raided almost 32 manufacturers of "prohormones" and ceased all outgoing shipments of any relative products 2 hours after my order. He told me my order was held up in the mess and the hearing was today. I just got a call back 5 hours later and the guy on the other line, sounding quite sad said: "Sorry man...looks like we're gonna have to credit you back. They shut down everything man...they even took novadex from gaspari, 75% of iforce, most PCT's, epistane, the works. It's going to be alot harder to get prohormones in the states now. This is a big day-most of what I just mentioned actually is classified as a class 1 steroid now. Unbelievable I know."

ha i swear that package better get to my door. they already took my money. There will be some serious H3ll Raiseing if it doesnt show.:smite:

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn they really are shutting everything down and they are not even technically illegal yet. And Novadex? Wtf? All I can say is WOW.

found this on another forum, i feel bad for this dude, but this is really freaking me out, cause i myself am waiting on a $100 package full of ph's. :15:

"I ordered my stack of Iforce nutrition bold200/dymethazine on friday at 5pmET(1hr after shipping cutoff) for 2cycles plus liver supports and pcts, was supposed to show up today yet I got no doorbell ring. So I called the company I ordered from (veryyy reputable) and they told me the FDA raided almost 32 manufacturers of "prohormones" and ceased all outgoing shipments of any relative products 2 hours after my order. He told me my order was held up in the mess and the hearing was today. I just got a call back 5 hours later and the guy on the other line, sounding quite sad said: "Sorry man...looks like we're gonna have to credit you back. They shut down everything man...they even took novadex from gaspari, 75% of iforce, most PCT's, epistane, the works. It's going to be alot harder to get prohormones in the states now. This is a big day-most of what I just mentioned actually is classified as a class 1 steroid now. Unbelievable I know."

ha i swear that package better get to my door. they already took my money. There will be some serious H3ll Raiseing if it doesnt show.:smite:

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Time for a revolution gentlemen. Time to start over.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
They haven't reclassified or scheduled anything yet... Some compounds are close to being scheduled but no laws have changed.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only question is: Will we be able to LEGALLY start over? I guess our friends at the designer labs will have to answer that for us.

Time for a revolution gentlemen. Time to start over.

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
The only question is: Will we be able to LEGALLY start over? I guess our friends at the designer labs will have to answer that for us.

I'm not talking PH/DS or AAS. I'm talking bigger picture.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Gotcha. Revolutions are never easy. This is going to be a tough one. Goodluck to all you brothers and I hope that some good news will come for all of us with all of this bad. God Bless

I'm not talking PH/DS or AAS. I'm talking bigger picture.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
They haven't reclassified or scheduled anything yet... Some compounds are close to being scheduled but no laws have changed.
if you watched the senate today, apparently to them these have been illegal all along, never needed law changes... at least that is what I got out of it.

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Wow this is crazy. I'm waiting on some propadrol that should have already been in. If they did all that in the hearing we're probably close to another full out ban.

Can we even buy ph/ds online anymore now?

E7130

Awards
When I hear BB.com was getting raided, I ordered from another place and I am getting a lot in on the 1st, already in UPS hands.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
if you watched the senate today, apparently to them these have been illegal all along, never needed law changes... at least that is what I got out of it.
Well if I understood it correctly I think there are only a couple that are currently scheduled, while three more are in the chute to be scheduled soon. The rest of are being sold illegaly but aren't actually scheduled.

But yes, you are right, according to them the laws don't need to change, they just need to enforce them.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
Mr. Insanity here waiting for the day...
dont wait zero now is the time before it gets worse. I collected 500 letters that i have already delivered to my state representative (that jackass barney frank) telling him how much the general public is outraged about this ban. Now i am a personal trainer and have a lot of connections with people who use and advocate PH's. You need to stand up and tell the people elected where you stand and numbers are what counts. 500 might not be much right now but i will keep working on this. I have been collecting letters from HIV, Cancer, HRT patients, burn victims and MS patients explaining how steroids (AAS) have helped them recover/prolong their quality of life and how people who use recreationally dont end up addicted or physically hurt. I started this project a year ago but as of 2 months ago when bans where being talked about i have postponed that project to try and reach my state representative with some power/numbers. You have to make yourslf heard. I will continue my project on AAS legalization however this ban is the first order of buisness to try and help with PH's, which apparently it didnt have much if any effect.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
I'm f*cking speechless! I can't believe they are doing this! Time to get my Epi if I can!

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
dont wait zero now is the time before it gets worse. I collected 500 letters that i have already delivered to my state representative (that jackass barney frank) telling him how much the general public is outraged about this ban. Now i am a personal trainer and have a lot of connections with people who use and advocate PH's. You need to stand up and tell the people elected where you stand and numbers are what counts. 500 might not be much right now but i will keep working on this. I have been collecting letters from HIV, Cancer, HRT patients, burn victims and MS patients explaining how steroids (AAS) have helped them recover/prolong their quality of life and how people who use recreationally dont end up addicted or physically hurt. I started this project a year ago but as of 2 months ago when bans where being talked about i have postponed that project to try and reach my state representative with some power/numbers. You have to make yourslf heard. I will continue my project on AAS legalization however this ban is the first order of buisness to try and help with PH's, which apparently it didnt have much if any effect.
I have done the letters, and made them as presentable and educated as possible for the state representative here...I dont think they give a crap anymore honestly. We are just something they brush aside.

Steroid users are too small of a % of the population to be heard.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
i agree zero but really if we want to make a difference it has to be from the inside. A revolution with us as the population revolting will do nothing more than cause us all to get arrested and it all attributed to ""roid rage". I know its probably worthless but i am hoping that the constant letters and bombardments on the issue when it arises will at least raise some eyebrows. I just cant see how some of these older men in congress arent on HRT already, some have to be. I do agree with u this does suck but really there isnt much we can do outside of the rules that would have any real benefit. Its a hard place to try and change the rules.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
my 3 packages says they have already been shipped. Hopefully they'll get here today or tomorrow.

muller

muller

Awards
Actually, steroid users are a pretty hefty percentage of the population as it turns out. I've been researching for my paper on why steroids should be embraced by the professional sports community, and in doing so came across an interesting graph. Basically, they sent out a survey to a completely random sample of people, and 38% turned out to be steroid users and reported what they experienced. The experiences didn't shock me, but the 38% user-rate did.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I cannot see how 38% of the people in the US are steroid users when there is such a SMALL % of bodybuilders in the US (hence we are the most obese nation in the world). However, I bet that those who use HRT said that they were on steroids. So in this sense it would be more clear. But that is interesting. It almost seems as if they selected people for the survey a little more carefully then "at random".

Actually, steroid users are a pretty hefty percentage of the population as it turns out. I've been researching for my paper on why steroids should be embraced by the professional sports community, and in doing so came across an interesting graph. Basically, they sent out a survey to a completely random sample of people, and 38% turned out to be steroid users and reported what they experienced. The experiences didn't shock me, but the 38% user-rate did.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
If you need resources or references let me know my research for college was not about sports acceptance but was close. just PM me. Good luck with the paper

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I cannot see how 38% of the people in the US are steroid users when there is such a SMALL % of bodybuilders in the US (hence we are the most obese nation in the world). However, I bet that those who use HRT said that they were on steroids. So in this sense it would be more clear. But that is interesting. It almost seems as if they selected people for the survey a little more carefully then "at random".
Usually the "users" are people that have used steroids, not necessarily people that currently use.

If he would post the study that would be helpful.

Kevin R

Awards
  • Established
Good idea government. The only outcome I can see of this is people turning to "harder" stuff. ****in' prohibition on PHs. Ridiculous.

dpfisher

I've met a lot of random college dudes that have used steroids and don't look like it at all, still weak and flabby.

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
I hear the term "scheduled 1 and Scheduled 2" being mentioned. What does this mean exactly?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I hear the term "scheduled 1 and Scheduled 2" being mentioned. What does this mean exactly?
www.usdoj.gov/dea/pubs/scheduling.html Here is the DEA list

Each schedule contains different drugs based on their potency I believe. Also, each schedule has different guidelines for prison sentences if one is found producing, owning or distributing such substances.

I can try to find the differences in sentencing guidelines based on the schedules too.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established

gotbench600

Awards
Drugs are scheduled based on their medical use and potential for abuse/addiction. Hence the higher the schedule, like Schedule I and II, the drug has less value in the medical field as far as use and more potential for abuse. Steroids (AAS) are Schedule III drugs due to the fact that they have legitimate medical uses. If you have a legit prescription your golden.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
****ing good for you bro. Have you noticed how many people don't know what doctors use these drugs for? the public is so damn naive its amazing. People looked at me like I was crazy when I presented my 1.5-2yrs worth of research to the faculty and students in my major for final presentation at my university. You would have thought I had 4 heads or something. Keep it up.

Mad Reps

muller

muller

Awards
Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
****ing good for you bro. Have you noticed how many people don't know what doctors use these drugs for? the public is so damn naive its amazing. People looked at me like I was crazy when I presented my 1.5-2yrs worth of research to the faculty and students in my major for final presentation at my university. You would have thought I had 4 heads or something. Keep it up.

Mad Reps
holding information in front of people freaks em out.

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Got ahsma? Your on roids! Thats where that stat comes from! Chronic sinus problems? same thing. The government wants you subservient. Not strong enough or diciplined enough to do for yourself.

If anything was confiscated before any law was passed you have grounds for a lawsuit! But good luck fighting the ghestapo! They will drag it out till you are dead. Who do you think signs the judges paychecks?

Wake up people, fight back! Speak your mind! Take a stand, or you'll be standing waiting for your public transportation, which is always late.

Challenge! Name one thing the Gov't does well. It must meet these criteria.

1. It is efficient.
2. It comes in on or under budget.
3. there is no tax increase.
4. It does not add to the gov't union payrole.

Chester M3

Awards

I'm certain steriods will be available to HRT and others who have a ligitmate use for them so I'm not sure your letters do much good. The reality is steriods are illegal and if these supps contain steriods then, well, it's pretty simple...they are illegal. So there is nothing more needed in terms of new laws.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
I'm certain steriods will be available to HRT and others who have a ligitmate use for them so I'm not sure your letters do much good. The reality is steriods are illegal and if these supps contain steriods then, well, it's pretty simple...they are illegal. So there is nothing more needed in terms of new laws.
Well they are technically in a loophole as of right now until they change the laws, which they already have at this point. The letters are to try and get all steroids legal at some point and in some cases recognition for the good that they do. I mean a lot of the letters just give opinion and facts. I understand some people think they will never be legal and so forth i suppose if thats ur stance thats fine however maybe some education and understanding about them rules may change. I honestly rather do it legally than illegally and i rather have people understand their effects rather than just assuming everything bad about them with little to no scientific evidence.

I mean i find this at least an attempt in the right direction. I dont see not saying anything or just assuming it will never change helping any reforms. I dont think my letters will do much good but may raise an eyebrow somewhere in the political ring. I dont see just not doing anything about it helping, if i try and fail thats fine i can live with that, i just persoanlly believe they should not be illegal.

dpfisher

I got a "your product shipped our transaction is now complete" msg on Monday from an online store and the package still says "Electronic Shipping Info Recieved" which means they printed a label and never mailed it.

WTF are places doing, it's not like anything changed, just some old guy whined and everyone in power said "nah, we have more important stuff to do we can worry about phs later"

To anyone writing letters, no disrespect, but getting the government to give up power over anything isn't going to happen because of a few letters. It would take a widely perceptible social movement, which just won't happen. Because you are a CHEATER and you took the MAGIC MUSCLE JUICE. That's what probably 80+% of the population thinks and it's not getting any better as time passes. The sad fact is, if you make something illegal, anyone not involved assumes it's also immoral, never mind if they do something else illegal and think it's fine.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well they are technically in a loophole as of right now until they change the laws, which they already have at this point.
There is no loophole. These were being sold as "dietary supplements" and using the rules and regulations about dietary supplements to sell them, however the definition of dietary supplement is something that can be extracted or distilled from food items. None of the designer steroids fall into that category, so they are all unlicensed pharmaceuticals instead. The "loophole" you speak of never made them legal, but the FDA used to ask you to prove that the item was part of the food chain and if you couldn't you had to stop selling it. This was because the prior head of the FDA wanted to see the DSHEA act FAIL so he purposefully had his people not enforce it so something bad would happen.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
my frined is a cop....... "alot of cops use AAS as well"

dpfisher

How do you spend all day busting people for using illegal drugs then just turn around and do it yourself, in a way that's only slightly different?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
News flash: :duh:

Of the % of people that do use AAS. (I've heard as high as 30% and as low as 5%, I think it might be closer to 9% ) ~85% of those are normal people, I would assume there are QUITE a few cops in there. Just because they ARE the law doesn't mean they ADHERE to it.:wink1:

Ronnie Coleman was a cop:speechless:

*I am in no way saying that every cop misuses their power or is on AAS. I have multiple friends that are cops/state troopers that are not users.

In closing, My final package came in today. So I'm all tapped out as far as PH/DS's go. Good luck to everyone else and I hope your packages come in.

mario454

Awards
I got a "your product shipped our transaction is now complete" msg on Monday from an online store and the package still says "Electronic Shipping Info Recieved" which means they printed a label and never mailed it.
Yep same here. Placed 2 orders, one on tuesday and one on thursday, from the same site. Wierd thing is the tuesday order was shipped UPS and the thursday order was USPS. I hope I get my orders cause I dont want to deal with the credit card companies for a refund.:cussing:

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
ordered tuesday morning 4am, got my package today friday ..it went usps.. 1 pplex and 1 mdrol

mario454

Awards
yeah I ordered both days before 12 cst. so the should have shipped and arived by today.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap. It is true. I'm freaking out. I just looked for my favorite pro-hormones and nothing. I am placing list minute freak-out orders like it is my job. I cannot believe the post cycle stuff is being "discontinued" too. What total crap.

MadeInCanada

Awards
Im about 2 miles from Mexico... so if I ever need anything, I can go across the border and get basically any anabolic I need at a local convience store haha.

This really does suck. Even PCTs are being banned?