50mg Dbol dosing

D

drei

Awards
How do you dose 50mg dbol? On my last cycle I was doing 35mg's ED and it worked very well. Do you think it would be a good idea to disolve these in Peg-400 for better dosing? Any advice would be appreciated.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
I used to split mine in half with a sharp ass knife. Is this a preload or are you stacking with something else?

D

drei

Awards
I used to split mine in half with a sharp ass knife. Is this a preload or are you stacking with something else?
I'll be stacking it with sustanon and cycle will be around 12 weeks.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Your tabs are 35mg each?

ManBeast

S

size

Awards
  • Established
I am assuming you have 50mg tabs. If that is tha case and you do not want to take 50mg ed, the you could just take 50mg on days you lift. It may not be ideal but it will still be effective.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Drinking grapefruit juice along with orals helps increase absorption. The halflife of dbol is 4.5hrs BTW. I'd just split the tab in half or quarters and split the dosage throughout the day.

G

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
not to hijack your thread - but - I have heard the grapefruit juice "method" before but never seen the why's or the how's.....Do you have anything that shows why or how?

R

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
that grapefruit idea is here somewhere on this forum i think..anyway , supposd to be useful . and i'd not bothr about breaking the tab into too many pieces , break into 2 , take 1 in the am and one around bed time .

G

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
isn't dbol effective for 6-8 hours? if so wouldn't it be best to take it in small doses every 6-8 hours

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Size suggested taking them only on the days you lift. I did this awhile back and it worked well(50mg/d). I got less water bloat and other sides. As for the grapefruit juice it deactivates digestive enzymes known for destroying all oral medication.