Methyl E and Epistane, PCT??? Please!!! I need help

1. Exclamation Methyl E and Epistane, PCT??? Please!!! I need help

Hey guys, need some desperate help. My ignorance and desire to put some more weight on led me to an stupid and embarrassing situation that I am not even sure could have a negative effect in my endocrine system or body.

I'm 28 and I've been lifting for 8 years already. During these 8 years I've been taking the usual supplementation an amateur would take... protein powders, glutamine, creatine, amino acids, vitamins... After reading an article about test boosters I decided to add some of these products to my diet.

I got some ZMA, Vitrix (Tribulus) and a guy at the supplement store suggested a product called EPISTANE I started taking with the other two. I took this product three times a day till I ran out of it, which it must have been after a month. Since the results taking it were pretty good I went to the store to get some more EPISTANE, but because they ran out of the product they offered me another product called METHYL E which they told me was pretty much the same. I started taking Methyl E the same way I took Epistane (3 times a day). After a month taking the Methyl E I ran out of it and decide to get some more, but this time after getting it I decided to read the directions, which I always do but for an inexplicable reason I didn't do with these products, which said "use only for a period of 30 days ".

After that I stopped taking it. I'm very worried since I'd been taking Methyl E for a month already, and I'd had taken Epistane, which is suppose to be the same product, before for a month too. After these, fist thing I did was look on the internet for these products, which I know I should have done at first, and found out Epistane is an steroid and Methyl E, which has the same composition that Epistane has, must also be an steroid.

I had no idea these products are steroids, that they should have been cycled, that they are liver toxic and that they require PCTs after. I didn't even have any idea what a PCT was before this.

Well, I think It's not worth it to blame myself now for not being smart enough and jumping into taking a product I didn't know anything about. I just want to find solutions... I'm afraid this could mess up my endocrine system for life and have other side effects on my body since I took these products for so long.

I just stopped taking the Methyl E last night after finding out all these. The only thing I remember happened while I was taking EPISTANE was my nose bleeding two or three times which it didn't surprise me since it happens to me often.

I need to know 1) What effects could cause taking these products for so long; 2) What should I do now to get my endocrine system back to normal? I have no idea if I could have messed it up... I read some stuff about PCT and SERMs, but I have no idea if I could find any of these products in the legal market; 3) Was it a good idea suddenly stopping taking Methyl E without having a PCT prepared? 4) Should I take anything for my liver?

If I need to take anything, please!!! Be specific with the products and how to get them... You can tell I don't know much about this.

Please... I need some help!!!

2. Why r more and more of these popping up... Esp with all the news lately...

Go to the pct section. U need a serm to get ur natural test productioc going... Obviously u r shutdown... Ur not producing natural test.
    •   

3. search epistane in the PCT section, with the quickness.
    The Truth is, there is no Truth.

4. Your balls will shrink and hide inside your body and you will grow a set of killer tits. To prevent this you must kill a male deer with your bare hands and then eat its antlers, afterwards eat as many aborted fetuses as possible. If this is not possible then I guess you could always purchase a SERM and then some natty test booster to help.
    •   

5. Your fine! Follow up with propper Post Cycle Therapy. Lots and lots of logs here, there, everywhere.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Methyl-V / Epistane Bridge
    By Pezz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-18-2011, 04:28 PM
  2. epistane vs methyl-e
    By shivboy89 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-17-2008, 03:50 PM
  3. Methyl-E/Havoc/Epistane
    By KingLeonidas in forum Anabolics