M-Dien doseage

orvise

Awards
whats the recomended dose for somone 215 2mg?
cycle lenght?

shadow_manifest

Awards
1-3mg is the recomended. i'd start with 1 and work up if need be. As far as lenght I personally wouldn't go over 4 weeks. No one knows how toxic m-dien will be to your liver.

orvise

Awards
i still havent seen a good log yet on this ****

mrfumetsu

Awards
as for any substance, it's best to start off with the lowest possible doseage and keep note of your gains and negative side effects.

if you feel like you need to bump it up, bump it up.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Much good advice given above. I would go with 1-2mg. If you can gain good off 1mg you'll save more product. So, try starting with 1mg week 1....the bump up to 2mg wk2 and so on. I wouldn't go over 3mg or past 4wks.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
1-3mgs for 4 weeks tops will give great gains. The problem is so far a few people who have tried it keep thinking it is going to be like m1T. They are waiting to feel like **** and they think that is the dose where they should be. this is not like M!T AT ALL. YOu feel great while on it, your nottired its not like that, so stick with the 1-3 recomendation and youll be fine.

muscles4life

Awards
I've been taking 4mgs ED for the last four days, nothing really to report yet, except maybe better pumps. How long should it take on average to see results on Methyl-dien? Also I split up my doses 2mgs in A.M. and 2 in the P.M. since I'm not sure of the half life, should I continue this way or take at once? I had started on M1T, was on for 5 days when I switched to M-dien, so maybe thats why I'm not seeing the results I thought I would. I was already up 5 lbs. on M1T.

orvise

Awards
I've been taking 4mgs ED for the last four days, nothing really to report yet, except maybe better pumps. How long should it take on average to see results on Methyl-dien? Also I split up my doses 2mgs in A.M. and 2 in the P.M. since I'm not sure of the half life, should I continue this way or take at once? I had started on M1T, was on for 5 days when I switched to M-dien, so maybe thats why I'm not seeing the results I thought I would. I was already up 5 lbs. on M1T.
why did you get off the m1t and go to the M-dien?

muscles4life

Awards
I've hated the M1T since it gives me lethargy REALLY bad, and it's hard for me to do my job. So I figured it had only been 5 days so I could switch to something that is supposed to be about as equivelant without the lethargy. Maybe I shouldn't have but I did. I defenitly feel alot better on this stuff.

chaos254

Awards
are they any significant raises in blood pressure while on?

muscles4life

Awards
are they any significant raises in blood pressure while on?

I would have to say about the same or less as M1T, but defenitly not more of an increase. Like I said M1T kicked my ass, but with good results, with M-dien I feel great, just waiting to see some size and strength gains.

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Please, everyone, nobody get careless and do 150mg in one day on this stuff;)

muscles4life

Awards
Please, everyone, nobody get careless and do 150mg in one day on this stuff;)

The only reason I'm doing 4 mgs. Is that I was just on M1T and I weigh about 245 lbs. @ 5'11" 10% BF. and have alot of AS and PH/PS cycles under my belt.