The Future

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
So since there is going to be a ban and most if not all of the PH/DS we know today will be gone soon I've been wondering something: Will there be new developments in this area? Will developers develop new compounds that might be able to get around this new ban we're going to have. OR do you just think that real gear will be the only other option?

On a sidenote, I find it very disturbing that a bunch of men that are older than dust and clearly don't understand what these compounds are would rather dump all of them instead of restrict their sale.

If I were to contact my senator about this does anyone think it would do any good? Hell maybe I should do it since I'm a public health major and I'm looking for a job haha. Maybe he'll be open minded enough to work on a bill w/ me? This would be right up my ally

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
I plan to run for senator, vote for me. I have a pro PH/DS/AAS platform. Oh wait, i'm not old enough to run... :cussing:

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Yeah write your senator. I mean I wouldn't come out as pro-anything illegal or admit to using anything illegal but as long as you are inside the confines of the law then go for it. I'm sure new cmpds will come out. Unless they change the FDAs jurisdiction, i.e. may dietary supplements found in nature fall under FDA approval, it'll take awhile before they ban everything.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
No I won't come off as pro steroid/DS/PH I really just want a chance to talk to him and her and see what they think of the whole situation or if they think anything at all abt it. I really wish that Senator Dole was still in but she was voted out after last term. I have a close family friend that worked for her personally for years. O well I'll just have to see what I can do.

My view is that if enough people try to push restrictions over total ban then maybe we can still get what we want. It won't be easy though

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
No I won't come off as pro steroid/DS/PH I really just want a chance to talk to him and her and see what they think of the whole situation or if they think anything at all abt it. I really wish that Senator Dole was still in but she was voted out after last term. I have a close family friend that worked for her personally for years. O well I'll just have to see what I can do.

My view is that if enough people try to push restrictions over total ban then maybe we can still get what we want. It won't be easy though
From what I am hearing, they are going to make it difficult to circumvent the law this time around -- that doesn't mean people won't try -- but they will be risking an awful lot. You know, there are other pathways besides the androgen receptor that result in skeletal muscle anabolism, right?

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
From what I am hearing, they are going to make it difficult to circumvent the law this time around -- that doesn't mean people won't try -- but they will be risking an awful lot. You know, there are other pathways besides the androgen receptor that result in skeletal muscle anabolism, right?
Actually to me it seemed like the only change they might make to the laws is make it easier for the DEA to schedule stuff as steroids. Other than that its mainly the FDA/DEA increasing enforcement of current laws, by way of more resources from congress.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Actually to me it seemed like the only change they might make to the laws is make it easier for the DEA to schedule stuff as steroids. Other than that its mainly the FDA/DEA increasing enforcement of current laws, by way of more resources from congress.
But if you are a manufacturer and you buy the raw materials for 10,000 bottles and suddenly they schedule it overnight then not only are you at a loss for the raw materials but now you are in possession of a ****load of schedule 3 controlled substance with intent to distribute.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
But if you are a manufacturer and you buy the raw materials for 10,000 bottles and suddenly they schedule it overnight then not only are you at a loss for the raw materials but now you are in possession of a ****load of schedule 3 controlled substance with intent to distribute.
wow, very good point.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
After watching the hears it so sad... They act like this a huge huge public safety risk. What about smoking? That not only hurts the smoker but others around it... Yes more and more restrictions r being placed. What about alcohol? Thousands and thousands of college students bing drink... Drink and drive, putting others at risk. Then there is the growing obesity problem with more and more children struggling with weight issues at an early age... This is not only a major health risk but with rising cost if health care it will increase further. What about the hormones and chemicals added to the plants and animals we eat? These are the major health risks of our country. Not a few designer steroids... If only the government was just as quick to act on these other issues maybe we could save our country.

I could rant for hours but u get me... Sorry for ranting.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When I listened to the hearings today one of the guys giving testimony was very hesitent on doing that. He basically said its a long process to schedule a drug.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna sound like a complete tool bag right now but off the top of my head I can't really think of any other way.

But yea they are gonna make it more hard to get around and from what it sounds like make it so the FDA and DEA have more power at their disposal.

Neither of which I agree with.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
can't companies still play around and tinker with the chemical name and design a whole new substance of their own and name it. Is this something we will possibly see in the future?

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
But are they as cheap or effective? Ive seen a lot of these products and most of them are just hype.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I can see about gaining forum with a senator in my area, i have scum, i mean sum politcal friends

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed for discussion.

Seth is right on both posts, specifically the one about what would happen to companies who make new stuff and then get it scheduled.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
can't companies still play around and tinker with the chemical name and design a whole new substance of their own and name it. Is this something we will possibly see in the future?
If it is steroidal and androgenic, it will likely be illegal.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
But are they as cheap or effective? Ive seen a lot of these products and most of them are just hype.
Cheap is an issue -- stuff like GH and IGF-1 are effective but expensive as hell. Insulin is effective but is relatively dangerous and not as effective on its own. A lot of the more exotic peptides are of course expensive. As I have mentioned in other posts, steroids are not as effective as some people believe them to be. The belief that a 20 pound gain in 2 or three weeks is "real" needs to go away. Real lean tissue gains come at a max of 1 to 2 pounds per week. If you accept that fact then you are looking at 5-10 pounds of muscle in a 4 to 8 week cycle maybe 15 pounds in a longer cycle. Some of the legal products out there now can produce gains of a quarter or half of this amount (maybe 5 pounds in 8 weeks).

RSR36

Awards
SARMS, MYOSTATIN INHIBITORS, PEPTIDES and let's not forget the good "old school" hormones. It's easy to get all of them.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I can see about gaining forum with a senator in my area, i have scum, i mean sum politcal friends
do it.

what you should do is see if some of these friends can find information about how many of these old law makers are on TRT or HRT:)

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
it's SARM time.......it sucks that a 6 week cycle it $350 :(

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm far from sold on SARMs.... In my opinion reviews are mixed and if it was super potent it would have blown up bigger than it has. Plus the vision sides bother me.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
do it.

what you should do is see if some of these friends can find information about how many of these old law makers are on TRT or HRT:)
Will do, i will be seeing, theses people this weekend, will see what in roads i can take to make a stand for our freedoms. **** theses old asses gezzers, make this shi t 21 and older with class that you have to take and get certified in. then the knowledge will be required and theses stoopid kids that, shouldnt be near this sh it becuz their 2 busy partying. wont have access and a majority of thehealth problems will go away. then have sum testing available for theses compounds to make sure whats on the bottle is actually in the bottle and dosed correctly, this will do away with sum of the health issues as well. and lastly their should be sum company out there for post cycles testing and guideance for recovery, as well as on cycle guideance and help. with this in place, theses drugs will be less of a nuisance than alcohol, what with all the arrests and deaths and health problems. ok like haven't thought about this **** at all.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'm far from sold on SARMs.... In my opinion reviews are mixed and if it was super potent it would have blown up bigger than it has. Plus the vision sides bother me.
ditto. vision issues are no joke.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
IGF is quite cheap if you are only using 30mcg 2-3 times a week.

I think that once this ban goes into effect this will all be nearly over. The era of cheap, powerful, legal oral steroids being bought online is over....

neverstop

Awards
  • Established

I think that once this ban goes into effect this will all be nearly over. The era of cheap, powerful, legal oral steroids being bought online is over....

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established

true. I'm guessing you'll see more arrests for possession of AAS in the news.

I think this can be reconciled on some level but like I said it will take a lot of work. More work than most are willing to put in I'm afraid:(

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established

The main attraction of the DS's was their illusion of legality. Some people will decide to use AAS illegally once DS are gone but for some people this is just not an option.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes, this sucks. and what is it really about? money. if we had supplement lobbyist like the tobacco and beer industry does, it wouldn't be a problem.

this country is still one of the best in the world, but it is going str8 to sht, slowly.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Cheap is an issue -- stuff like GH and IGF-1 are effective but expensive as hell. Insulin is effective but is relatively dangerous and not as effective on its own. A lot of the more exotic peptides are of course expensive. As I have mentioned in other posts, steroids are not as effective as some people believe them to be. The belief that a 20 pound gain in 2 or three weeks is "real" needs to go away. Real lean tissue gains come at a max of 1 to 2 pounds per week. If you accept that fact then you are looking at 5-10 pounds of muscle in a 4 to 8 week cycle maybe 15 pounds in a longer cycle. Some of the legal products out there now can produce gains of a quarter or half of this amount (maybe 5 pounds in 8 weeks).
examples? or are you referring to such things as creatine and other similar supps?

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
examples? or are you referring to such things as creatine and other similar supps?
Well there are certainly illegal and quasi-illegal things out there. Creatine does work for adding on some weight but probably has minimal anabolic effect. A lot of the things that work people already take like added protein and BCAA's -- do they work like steroids, no, but they do help to increase anabolism. A lot of it depends on how you are defining if something "works" and how you are measuring it. For example if you tried a new supplement and in 6 weeks, your weight went from 210 to 212 then you would probably say it didn't work. But what if, even though your body weight didn't change much , your bodyfat percentage went from 20% to 17%. What would you say then? In reality you would have gained 8 pounds of muscle and lost 6 pounds of fat -- a pretty good result for 6 weeks. Now, if your scale went to one decimal point further and your weight went from 209.5 to 212.4 and your bodyfat went from 20.4 to 16.5 then you would have gained 10.6 pounds of muscle and lost 7.7 pounds of fat. Just because you were able to measure with more precision you are able to better determine the results. What if you only took it for 4 weeks and thought it wasn't having an effect and stopped?

TBULL

Awards
How long Before its tested for in pre employment urine tests? I "I have a friend that has some left over" lol and he would like to at last finish what he has or what he might purchase before the ban. but he does'nt wnat to get fired for it or not hired wichever be his case.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Well there are certainly illegal and quasi-illegal things out there. Creatine does work for adding on some weight but probably has minimal anabolic effect. A lot of the things that work people already take like added protein and BCAA's -- do they work like steroids, no, but they do help to increase anabolism. A lot of it depends on how you are defining if something "works" and how you are measuring it. For example if you tried a new supplement and in 6 weeks, your weight went from 210 to 212 then you would probably say it didn't work. But what if, even though your body weight didn't change much , your bodyfat percentage went from 20% to 17%. What would you say then? In reality you would have gained 8 pounds of muscle and lost 6 pounds of fat -- a pretty good result for 6 weeks. Now, if your scale went to one decimal point further and your weight went from 209.5 to 212.4 and your bodyfat went from 20.4 to 16.5 then you would have gained 10.6 pounds of muscle and lost 7.7 pounds of fat. Just because you were able to measure with more precision you are able to better determine the results. What if you only took it for 4 weeks and thought it wasn't having an effect and stopped?
OK OK OK I get it:wink1: And if I didn't change much in weight but BF% went down I would be getting results so I would still be happy about whatever product I was using.

How long Before its tested for in pre employment urine tests? I "I have a friend that has some left over" lol and he would like to at last finish what he has or what he might purchase before the ban. but he does'nt wnat to get fired for it or not hired wichever be his case.
I doubt it will come to that. I hope it won't come to that...

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
OK OK OK I get it:wink1: And if I didn't change much in weight but BF% went down I would be getting results so I would still be happy about whatever product I was using.

I doubt it will come to that. I hope it won't come to that...
You get it but a lot of people don't. They look at the scale and if they didntn't gain 10 pounds in the first two weeks then they give up.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
You get it but a lot of people don't. They look at the scale and if they didntn't gain 10 pounds in the first two weeks then they give up.
That's why I use the mirror and a tape measure. I feel the tape measure is the most under utilized tool.

Just like Seth was talking about... What if u took a product gained 10lbs but ur belly increased a bunch and not ur other numbers... Probably noit a success.

On the other hand u take a product stay the same weight maybe loose a pound but now u see more of your abs... Seems like success.

I think if u r serious u should ever month check ur measurement. This way u can adjust ur training, supplements etc accordingly.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established

yea i agree society wants instant gratification. but perseverance is what separates the normal people from the greats.:wink1:

*on another unfortunate note: my brother, who is on this forum too, told me today someone tried to tell him he needed to get ahold of some PH's (he turned 19 today happy bday bro!) . Luckily my brother is no idiot and I've talked to him. But I really want to ring that squirts neck that told him to get PH's.

If he EVER uses he will get them from me now that I'm stocked up for quite a while

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I could be wrong but I thing the PHs will be available from the underground for those that do not like the PIN.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I could be wrong but I thing the PHs will be available from the underground for those that do not like the PIN.
Don't count on it. If they are the same penalty there would be no reason to use PH for the most part honestly. (Maybe SD the exception). There are already lots of old school orals out.

Unless you mean "underground" as in people who stocked up then ya that will be around for a bit.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i've already seen a source with bulk madol powder

and i know another source that says he can start producing bulk methasteron powder in the future if SD clones are gone

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will revise that.....bulk powder suppliers would have it available possibly but not UGLs and the like.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Don't count on it. If they are the same penalty there would be no reason to use PH for the most part honestly. (Maybe SD the exception). There are already lots of old school orals out.

Unless you mean "underground" as in people who stocked up then ya that will be around for a bit.
The penalties will be the same for current designers as well as any potential new designers from what I am hearing so there would be no benefit to using DS when the old school stuff is more effective and less toxic. Additionally, from a sellers perspective, you might as well be selling test and dbol since in the DEA's eyes it will all be the same.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
hmm mdrol bulk???? thats kinda coool to add to no-explode etc etc. kinda cool.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
on a side note i got a question i hear pppl say take AI on test right? to prevent gyno and estro which AI would be great? any ideas/. im also doing dbol first 5 weeks of my 12 week test

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
on a side note i got a question i hear pppl say take AI on test right? to prevent gyno and estro which AI would be great? any ideas/. im also doing dbol first 5 weeks of my 12 week test
This is really something you should have researched and know before thinking of a cycle.... That being said: You don't have to use an AI it just can reduce estrogen conversion (aromatization) which can reduce bloat. I'd only use it as needed. Aromasin is one of the best. Now hit that search button ;)

Back on topic.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
^^I don't believe Arnie wouldn't do anything unfortunately. He would go with the flow and let this takes its course I would expect.

RTD1

Awards
i've already seen a source with bulk madol powder

and i know another source that says he can start producing bulk methasteron powder in the future if SD clones are gone
We'll probably see a lot of companies go the "research chemical" route with PH/DS. Remember, the ones under fire today are not technically banned, it's just illegal to sell them as dietary supplements.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
^^wish I could locate a place to get some of these "research chemicals" haha O well, I'm stashed up for a good 6 years or so