if you only had a couple hundred $......

Status
Not open for further replies.

twin

Awards
Before its too late, what would you stock up on..?

whats next to go...? what would be the best Bang for your buck..

opinions please....

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
superdrol, superdrol, superdrol. from what i read about the hearing, it was mentioned quite a bit. That, tren, and phera are the main ones.

dpfisher

Depends on your goals. I'm after the nonmethyls because I care about my liver. Of course a couple hundred won't get you far in that field.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you're a day late and a dollar short... you just missed the big nutraplanet ph liquidation sale yesterday.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
test, tren, npp, dbol, anavar, winstrol, mast, eq....i could go on and on

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
IF you are talking about the not-so legal route then test, mast, and dbol.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol comes with lots of sides usually... I love phera great way to bulk.

Tagio

Awards
*hypothetically* i would currently have 4 m-drol, 2 p-plex, 2 x-tren, 2 cynostane and 2 m14e-inslinsified (np sale) in the mail..

i just ran m-drol (2012 batch) and had a great experience so for me the CEL issue was a non-issue.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
You can still find stuff at good prices, as cheap, or cheaper than before the scare/raids.

Tagio

Awards
You can still find stuff at good prices, as cheap, or cheaper than before the scare/raids.
yeah there were some awesome deals in the NP final hour but google will still get you what you want it seems..

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
*hypothetically* i would currently have 4 m-drol, 2 p-plex, 2 x-tren, 2 cynostane and 2 m14e-inslinsified (np sale) in the mail..

i just ran m-drol (2012 batch) and had a great experience so for me the CEL issue was a non-issue.
i just ordered

3 - sd
2 - phera
1 - tren

grabbed a few bottles ATD for the reserves... was thinking about P-mag...but too weak and expensive lol

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just ordered

3 - sd
2 - phera
1 - tren

grabbed a few bottles ATD for the reserves... was thinking about P-mag...but too weak and expensive lol
Well I heard during the last liquidation the price of p-mag got down to $15 lol. I stepped in at $20.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
no i didnt even know about the liquidation which sucks. I just got them last night randomly for about normal-ish prices. So i dont need to prowl around and worry.

but 15 is awesome OMG.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know. I was trying to figure out what I wanted and by the time I went to my shopping cart they were all gone...Early bird gets the worm I guess

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
PM me with what u want. I stocked up ahead of time and people are offerring me much more than what i paid for. I have sold just a few things and already have got enough money to do my sustanon anavar cycle for the summer...... sooo ill def sell what i got

MOD EDIT: And you got banned for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.