Senate Hearings

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
thx for posting this again. I bookmarked then realized i'd book marked it already haha.

gregeahh

Awards
Can't listen at work... Anyone know where i'll be able to get a transcript?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Can't listen at work... Anyone know where i'll be able to get a transcript?
I don`t know about a transcript but if you follow that link at the bottom right of that page there is a link to Webcast archives so you should be able to watch it.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
is it over?! when i click webcast it opens a window but nothing but black shows up

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
idk, what the deal is, if you go on c-span.com it says this program has not aired yet

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
yea i'm watching c-span right now and the senate was talking about iran bs and some judge nominee?

I'm making an order before they talk about this...

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
cliffs:
-congress wants to see all PS/DS gone
-the ones that can be taken off shelves and made illegal TODAY:bold,phera,tren
-superdrol isn't on that dshea list yet, but it was talked about a lot.
-all other ph/ds will eventually be taken off shelves, but i dont think they can be made illegal/scheduled just yet. expect it to happen quickly though.

basically congress told fda/dea they have the power to get rid of phera,tren,bold ASAP

They made a big point about the large numbers of people "exposed" to these drugs, but failed to consider that almost all of those people know exactly what they are and choose to take them safely.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
cliffs:
-congress wants to see all PS/DS gone
-the ones that can be taken off shelves and made illegal TODAY:bold,phera,tren
-superdrol isn't on that dshea list yet, but it was talked about a lot.
-all other ph/ds will eventually be taken off shelves, but i dont think they can be made illegal/scheduled just yet. expect it to happen quickly though.

basically congress told fda/dea they have the power to get rid of phera,tren,bold ASAP

They made a big point about the large numbers of people "exposed" to these drugs, but failed to consider that almost all of those people know exactly what they are and choose to take them safely.
did they have the vid. up yet or did you see a write up somewhere about this?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
thx.

yea i saw that world news bs. guy's a retard.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
jareem gunter (jareem24) on Twitter

heres the stupid witness guy. ha he looks like the biggest dumb@ss. He would be one of those retarts who takes crap without knowing what he's doing.
Is this the ****tard who said he had a list of substances he wasn't allowed to take and ended up getting superdrol because it wasn't on the list? You would think superdrol would've been one of the first things on the list...

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna make a twitter account just to tell this guy what a ****nut dip**** he is but I'm sure he's already gotten that before.

I'm not really in a good mood since you posted that update bro:/

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna make a twitter account just to tell this guy what a ****nut dip**** he is but I'm sure he's already gotten that before.

I'm not really in a good mood since you posted that update bro:/
I wanted to reach through the interweb and slap him... 4-5 weeks of research and didn't figure out that superdrol is a steroid and highly liver toxic? :bsflag:

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
well i just ordered one more bottle of phera hopefully it comes in. If anyone is looking for some let me know.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to reach through the interweb and slap him... 4-5 weeks of research and didn't figure out that superdrol is a steroid and highly liver toxic? :bsflag:

:bs2:

he's a D@nm liar. The average idiot who walks into a supplement shop isn't going to pick up a pro-hormone and go, "hmmm....ok, let me right down the name and this chemical here on the back so i can go home and research it for a few days and then come back and buy it.".......noooooo, first he's gonna ask the guy at the desk if its legit and what it will do and of course the guy will tell him what he wants to hear so he can make a sale. Of course the retard buys it, takes it. Being college, wow hmmm, bet he's gonna party on weekends, have a horrible diet and etc. but wow after a week, he starts to feel bigger and stronger but wait...he get more pimples, doesn't feel so good, SO THEN HE DECIDED TO RESEARCH THE PH. AND WOW....O NO!...REALIZES IM TAKEING A STEROID. and of course runs to his docter and here we are today.

:cussing:

he's lieing in that vid, and its so obvious to me and everyone else who understands and know AAS

dpfisher

"An opportunity to assure them [teens and athletes] that laws do exist to protect them from these dangerous steroids"- Hatch

As if they are just going to leap down people's throats.

On a lighter note: If the above statement infuriates me, would that mean what I'm feeling is "roid rage"?

dpfisher

Around 47 minutes Rannazzisi says that they can classify things as steroids if they are not progestins... aren't the 19-nor series progestins?

Edit: Halfway through and I've heard "our children" 6 times.

Edit2: AHAHAHA "I would say this to any athlete out there: Be wary of any product that sounds like an illegal steroid. Because if it's posing as a steroid or steroid like knockoff, chances are it very well might be" Quick, how can we prevent people who think they are buying steroids from getting what they paid for?

Edit 3: "There are some pretty wicked evil people out there that are constantly coming up with these"- Hatch

dpfisher

Wow actually I didn't know amazon.com sold steroids, that was surprising. The reviews amuse me, some guy took a stack of 3 methyls and saw no gains. I'm assuming he didn't even work out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
is my NP order from yesterday afternoon gona arrive? it F'ing better!

Apoxi

Awards
Bunch of idiots. These people don't know wtf they are talking about, and there is nothing we can do about it. This is what happens when people vote and keep idiots in office... :(

reptone

Awards
  • Established
yea i'm watching c-span right now and the senate was talking about iran bs and some judge nominee?

I'm making an order before they talk about this...
I watched it live at 2:30 on the link from the first post.