Taurine and Back Pumps

schuman0408

Awards
For those of you who have experienced back pumps from any kind of PH/DS/AAS, if you tried using 5g of taurine daily as the solution, how long did it take until the pain was gone on average? Mine have slowly become worse and worse and I'm pretty sure its back pumps as I dont believe ive incurred any back injuries...but if the taurine doesn't start working(only started it yesterday-5 g), I'll have to go get my lower back checked out to see if its something else.

schuman0408

Awards
Come on guys...help me out a little here. I know many of you have experienced back pumps before, and I also know there are tons of threads out there on the general topic. What I have not been able to find while searching for the last two days over many different forums is how long it takes for taurine to cure back pumps. That is all I want to know...Knowing this information will help me determine what my course of action should be.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Come on guys...help me out a little here. I know many of you have experienced back pumps before, and I also know there are tons of threads out there on the general topic. What I have not been able to find while searching for the last two days over many different forums is how long it takes for taurine to cure back pumps. That is all I want to know...Knowing this information will help me determine what my course of action should be.
What are you currently running, and how much? What is your experience with PH and what are your stats?

I take 90mg of Tuarine a day along with drinking gatorade while working out. That has seemed to take care of the problem.

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
you should feel relief by now.
If your whole lower back feels engorged and tite, then it's back pumps. If you only feel pain...well that could be a few things.
How's your sodium intake? Are you taking anything that causes sodium retention? Do you get cramps? You could try some potassium or calcium to balance yourself out.
I find that taking taurine with K and Ca works best for me. Sometimes I dont even need the taurine.

DavesNotHere

DavesNotHere

Awards
forgot to mention the most I take per day is 1g. Taurine only works if your liver is depleted of it. 5g should have taken care of it by now. There are other causes for back pumps.

schuman0408

Awards
Thanks gentlemen. I will follow recommendations and update you if things dont improve over the next couple of days.