Cynostane not at NP?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to look at cynostane on NP and its not showing up in the search or going to the page it usually does when i click on the link on the home page. R they not selling it or is my comp ****ting the bed?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, NP liquidated all their PH stock since last afternoon. It's now all gone...:(

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
just got a PM. question answered. those AI reps are on point! haha

I'll be reading your log Rodja good luck bud

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Yup, NP liquidated all their PH stock since last afternoon. It's now all gone...:(
Its kool I've got plenty of other stuff PLENTY but i was just about to grab up some cyno. o well. U feeling better? I hope so I'm reading that log of yours everyday haha

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
they pulled the plug on the cynostane and I just saw where puris labs did too with their line of ph's. sux

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
^^Yea thats gotta suck for the Purus guys they were a brand new company right?

Imnotascoolas

Awards
It was 21.99 just a few hours ago, sold out now and discontinued by AI

Tagio

Awards
snagged a couple at 21.99, half price couldn't resist. got order confirmation but i hope everything ships ok

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
^^Yea thats gotta suck for the Purus guys they were a brand new company right?
ya I wanna say they were, cause I remember them introduceing that whole new insulin thing with their ph's. I never got around to trying any of their products, but if I ever get some extra cash I know a local supp shop where I live that is prity stocked with some of their ph's and I might buy one from there idk

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I gotta feel bad for AI, that didn't last long, it's gone and i don't even know how good it is

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I gotta feel bad for AI, that didn't last long, it's gone and i don't even know how good it is
yea well good luck to all that got their hands on some. There are still a few places that have it just not NP and not for 21 bux thats for sure!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
From what it sounds like Purus is new to the internet or just new to AM but have been around for a little while.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Made sure to pick up a few at 21 bucks on the word of AI guys. Wait to see some logs... Maybe run it in combo with my left over phera

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
Like overall what is everyones final thoughts on their other product "the one", I heard alot of mixed reviews about it, did it ever turn out to be a good and legit ph?

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
Made sure to pick up a few at 21 bucks on the word of AI guys. Wait to see some logs... Maybe run it in combo with my left over phera
so did i... but now the status of my order has been updated to processing... wtf does this mean?... i better get my package. i couldn't resist a few of those 19.99 epi bottles either.

the final days are here my friends...

the more i search the net, the more crazy **** i come up with... i found a couple actually sites selling numerous hormones from the original ban. no idea what to think of it tho.

chuebner

Awards
Like overall what is everyones final thoughts on their other product "the one", I heard alot of mixed reviews about it, did it ever turn out to be a good and legit ph?
I tried it and honestly did not feel much. I did not stack it with anything and it had been a couple of months after any cycle. I was really excited about it and it just did not deliver.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kratom267 Anabolics 9
Anabolics 8
nikosktm Anabolics 63
simplestacked Anabolics 4
oyvind Anabolics 27