6 week H-Drol Cycle needs a once over.

Nyx3d

Awards
I'm trying to put the finishing touches on a cycle, and I could really use a knowledgable eye to give it a once over look. This is my 1st PH cycle.

Hawthorne Berry/Milk thistle preloaded 2 weeks before hand until PCT

H-Drol: 75/75/75/75/75/75
Taurine if I must.

PCT: Nolva 20/20/10/10
Lean Xtreme -/-/3/3
Sustain Alpha(pumps): -/-/-/-/6/5/4/

I really wanted to make sustain alpha a part of it because i've read such good things. I have a couple questions though.
1. Should i continue the Lean xtreme past the nolva use? The rest of the bottle won't be going anywhere.
2. Should I take Hawthorne berry and milk thistle up until PCT? Or through PCT.
3. I remember reading how it's best to keep some of the support supps like Hawthorne berry seperate from taking the actual prohormone. I plan on taking H-Drol once every eight hours, where should the supports be taken as well as fish oil?

Thanks, really appreciate the help.
Edit: Because it is relevant
6'2 220. 20 years old.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I don't know about the lean xtreme, or the sustain alpha. By that I mean I don't have any useful info for you on them.

I take my H-drol first and then my support supps 2-3 hours later, along with the fish oil and multi.

dpfisher

1. It's fine to continue the lean xtreme past the nolva. It doesn't have anything to do with estrogen.

2. Hawthorne berry shouldn't be necessary in pct as none of the things you are using in it raise your blood pressure. Milk thistle you should continue to use because nolva is liver toxic, in fact some claim to a greater degree than the hdrol itself.

3. The fish oil you want to dose with the hdrol because it helps absorption, the other supps you would take a few hours apart from the hdrol.

Nyx3d

Awards
Well then, that was resolved quickly enough. Thanks!
Last question, does it look like I am letting my body down gently enough through PCT?
Last 2 questions: When should nolva be taken during PCT?

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Well then, that was resolved quickly enough. Thanks!
Last question, does it look like I am letting my body down gently enough through PCT?
Last 2 questions: When should nolva be taken during PCT?
Nolva should start the day after your last dose of H-drol. So if you finished H-drol friday, start nolva saturday. :gas:

Nyx3d

Awards
I meant time of day, but it probably is not important.