Next Cycle- Winny/4ad/1-test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickey666

Awards
Hey All,
Just been planning my next cycle, I will be aiming to put on a bit of bulk here tis
25mg Winstrol ED for 4 weeks
10g 4ad / 5g 1-test Transdermal 226ml bottle twice daily for 4 weeks.
pct usual 20mg Nolva for 4 weeks (perhaps clomid at the beginning whadda think?)

Any way thats it any experiences/suggestions/criticism very welcome

mrfumetsu

Awards
you should post this in the steroid section, this section is for pro-hormones. just delete your thread and start it over in the right place.

Mickey666

Awards
last time i checked 4ad and 1-test were prohormones mrfumetsu

Mickey666

Awards
whats ur point shpongled?????? 4ad is a prohormone!! 1-test (methylated or not) is a steroid but on this board reguarded as prohormone (since everyone posts about it here) probably due to its legality!!

mrfumetsu

Awards
last time i checked winstrol WASNT, so get a clue and dont be a smartass. if you want advice on your STEROID cycle post it in the right section and you'll get plenty of help.

bj mun

Awards
since your question is part steroid, part pro hormone, pro steroid, there is no forum for it. so you cannot ask it! ;) :D

maggmaster

Awards
  • Established
Oh come on guys, Your cycle looks interesting, I dont think you will get 15 grams to dissolve in 226 ml so you may want to rethink the amount of gel you are using. Also you did not list the mg per day of 4ad and 1-test you will be using but I can extrapolate and say your dosages look ok. Winstrol is great as a hardener most people
dose at 50 mg ed if I were you Id run the first 2 weeks sans winstrol and the 2nd 2 weeks with winstrol to harden up your gains. Next time if it has a steroid in it post it over there less hassling.

Mickey666

Awards
last time i checked winstrol WASNT, so get a clue and dont be a smartass. if you want advice on your STEROID cycle post it in the right section and you'll get plenty of help.
This is what is ruining some of these forums ,wankers like this who have all of 26 posts under there belt thinking they are king bloody dick dishing out flames like they own the place and putting future members off. I have been a long time member of other board some have dicks like this and some dont in future mrfumetsu shut you mouth and let the more experienced guys share their wisdom with us!!!!!!!!

MaggMaster sounds good saving the winstrol for hardening in the last half I think the 4ad/1-test transdermal works out to 360mg/180mg daily thanks again.

mrfumetsu

Awards
This is what is ruining some of these forums ,wankers like this who have all of 26 posts under there belt thinking they are king bloody dick dishing out flames like they own the place and putting future members off. I have been a long time member of other board some have dicks like this and some dont in future mrfumetsu shut you mouth and let the more experienced guys share their wisdom with us!!!!!!!!

MaggMaster sounds good saving the winstrol for hardening in the last half I think the 4ad/1-test transdermal works out to 360mg/180mg daily thanks again.

are you kidding me? ruining these forums? i never claimed to be king, nor do i think my post count really matters. don't make assumptions when you have your head up your ass. how the hell is my post a flame? its wankers like you who have trouble comprehending the english language. and as for ruining the forums, the only thing ruining the forums are the people like you who cant take 5 seconds to click search and get the answer to their question for themselves, they need special attention and catering because they are so sooo special. :rolleyes:

you asked for advice about a cycle with a steroid compound in it in the pro-hormone section, when RIGHT ABOVE the pro-hormone section is a section for steroid specific cycles/questions. granted scientific technology has brought the two very close together, the forum still has two sections. you will get a much better answer in the right section (asking for steroid advice & experience in a prohormone section vs the STEROID section)

if you've been a member of this board for a long time (wow, 3 months) at least have the clue to post in the right section. you can shut your mouth because there was nothing wrong with my post, just yours.

Mickey666

Awards
What a boring life you must have mrfumetsu to have to waste your time on a question you obviously have no interest in. As for YOUR comprehension skills I said I was a long time member of OTHER boards!!!!! www.anabolex.com for one!!!!!! So shut your smart arse mouth up dickslap and read before attacking!!!!!!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Enough! This has degraded far beyone a reasonable discussion.

ManBeast

Status
Not open for further replies.