whats is this stuff?

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
i was browsing one of the boards, and a this come across.........its says that it delivers fina with no pin or DMSO!!!1 so what is it?

http://www.finaderm.com/

Last edited:
candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
It looks like it's for transdermal only. I didn't see any mention of injection.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
YEah, it was from Basskillers new site. I guess their a sponsot there. The guy came on and tried to explain why his delivery method of his transdermal was better than others, but got no where. He said that he doesn't want to post the ingredients because people will take them and run with it. :rolleyes:

He was claiming a 76% absorption rate as well, people called bull$hit, but since there is a "no flame" rule there, the debate didn't go anywhere and has stalled since, after everybody and their mother got warned.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
It looks like it's for transdermal only. I didn't see any mention of injection.
X-muscle meant to say that no pins or DMSO is required anymore, thats what their banner says....

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
I see. That is interesting. Huntsville is a highly technical area. They have a NASA base there as well as one of the largest NMRs in the US. The area is known for engineering and science. I know that doesn't help much, but the guy might be telling the truth.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I see. That is interesting. Huntsville is a highly technical area. They have a NASA base there as well as one of the largest NMRs in the US. The area is known for engineering and science. I know that doesn't help much, but the guy might be telling the truth.
Yes, it would be VERY nice if it was true, time will tell I guess. I think there is supposed to be some testers from that board in the upcoming future.