Drugs as teens

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
Hey Guys,
I was having a conversation with my friend the other day and were watching an old video on Kevin Nee deadlifting over 800 pounds at 19 years old!
I dont want this forum to turn into some bull**** with everyone arguing so if you dont want to answer these questions, dont bother posting **** like"YEah loser, go take some test and you go to WSM for USA" or hes a genetic freak! or any of that garbage. Im not here for that **** guys so keep it friendly.
my question-
How young do you think Kevin Nee was when he went on gear?

My opinion is that it takes a good few years of anabolics to get to this strong and big, he didnt turn 19 juice for 6 months and get there.

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
dude, idk, i will give it that he does have some good genetics bro. the guy isnt human. ha. He said in the documentery he was eating like a frickin' lion. he also mention starting out in his pre-teen's and how he was always the kid bothering people in the gym with adivce. Im sure somone seeing his size and the kind of potential he could have turned him over to AAS at one point. he was like what 19 in the vid? and he was huge. so lol, idk about this one. overall the guy really is an inspiratation IMP. for being the youngest strongman ever i think they said

dpfisher

Arnold started at 16. But I don't know if you train for one specific thing you can grow like mad in your teens, if he's trained for one event he may just be that good. I have always had big legs because I biked 10+ miles every day as a teenager. Even when I didn't work out, my legs stayed pretty darn big compared to the rest of me.

Bigbuttchicks

Awards
anyone else want to share their opinion? another interesting topic is the bulgarian olympic lifters talk about something amazing. The athletes are hand selected from a young age and must have a certain muscle type,body structure, hand size,feet size,(impoortant for grip and balance in weightlifting) I heard of one Bulgarian weightlifter (saw a video a while ago) front squatting 470 something pounds at 14 years old! Yes, you read that right. I was like wtf?
I think if you want to be an elite athlete, strongman, whatever, you need to start on some **** by the age of 17 or 18 IMO
Anyone else wanna share their opinion on Nee's age he started.?