designer supps site

orvise

Awards
seems like everytime i go on that site its down,wtf

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
It read under maintence. Sldge said it will work tomorrow.
It will.
Chill.

muscles4life

Awards
It's down more than it's up. Whoever runs his site is pretty bad. Great prices and products though, hopefully he'll get it fixed.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
He's changing servers. It just takes some time to get everything in order.

Jeffy-P

Banned
Awards
I luckily got my stuff before it went down again

LOL

Lucky Me lol.....JK JK

Yea he needs to get the thang back up! I got more to buy!!!!

orvise

Awards
how often does he change servers
im going to buy some product if it ever gets back up

RVEXLER

Awards
Sites Back Up

Site is back up today (Mar 1) can't wait to get my methyldione!!!!

rhatid

Banned
Awards
yeah.. the guy certianly needs someone who can manage his site better.

for an experienced admin, a web service transition is normally transparent to the end user.

easy123.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Yeah it was Ipowerweb, they absolutlely suck!!! I used them for 2 months and in the 2 months they had server problems every 5 days which is just crazy.So when i switched to the new server it was suppossed to take only 12 hours at the very most, it took 10 f*cking days for them to release it to me, so it could be switched over. So now it is finally done, there should be no more problems, the new company is much better.

Again sorry to everyone for having to put up with it, it was a huge pain in the ass but its finally done. Ill be addng new things to the site almost every other day. I have some blood work results from m14add as well as a couple new articles hopefully.

vicmack777

Awards
Yeah it was Ipowerweb, they absolutlely suck!!! I used them for 2 months and in the 2 months they had server problems every 5 days which is just crazy.So when i switched to the new server it was suppossed to take only 12 hours at the very most, it took 10 f*cking days for them to release it to me, so it could be switched over. So now it is finally done, there should be no more problems, the new company is much better.

Again sorry to everyone for having to put up with it, it was a huge pain in the ass but its finally done. Ill be addng new things to the site almost every other day. I have some blood work results from m14add as well as a couple new articles hopefully.
What about the methyl hydroxytest?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
thats is going to be atleast a month away. I have two other things I am working on as well so it is really going to depend on what I decide to do first.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
thats is going to be atleast a month away. I have two other things I am working on as well so it is really going to depend on what I decide to do first.
Hey bro, is there anyway I can view past newsletters?

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
Sledge, I love your stuff, but I wish you'd offer more esters - like OHT Cyp (or Decanoate or Propionate), and ditto for OHN, etc.

We've seen an explosion in methyls, but not as much when it comes to cyp's, prop's, etc.

Methyls are cool, but injectable esters offer a lot more flexibility, along with other +'s.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I agree with you 100%, th eproblem is that most people dont agree with us and when it comes down to it they would rather take a pill or rub on some cream. I am looking into 4-oht cyp, so we will see what happens. I would rather come out with only 1or 2 more methyls and bring out 4 different injectables, but Ill just end up having 3.5kgs of it sitting around when the ban goes through. Since I like 4oht cyp and I see alot of guys around here would like to use it I said I would look into it and see what I come up with. So far it loooks like it is possible but I would have to drop something. I really like 4 ad prop so I guess it would be the cyp that i would lose but we will see.

If you have been to the site recently then you really dont need to see the old newsletters, they were basically just announcing what new stuff i was working on, release dates, and any new articles I had put up.

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you back up, Matt. I can attest that Ipower does indeed suck big time. I just switched from them, but now my developer is MIA and I'm stuck in limbo. Lesson: opening a business sucks.

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
If you have been to the site recently then you really dont need to see the old newsletters, they were basically just announcing what new stuff i was working on, release dates, and any new articles I had put up.
That's cool. I'll check it out. I just didn't want to miss your newsletters about you blood work or anything. Thanks

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i also want to give props to designer supps in that they fill orders quickly, correctly (I have had several big companies make errors in my orders), and get them out the door and to me quickly every time. they also respond to emails quickly, and are very receptive to customer comments and questions.

a class act

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Good to see you back up, Matt. I can attest that Ipower does indeed suck big time. I just switched from them, but now my developer is MIA and I'm stuck in limbo. Lesson: opening a business sucks.

It was terrible everytime i had a problem with the site I would give them a call and say it had nothing to do with them, then 3 days later they would say how sorry they are, I just couldnt take it anymore. what is the point in having a site if it is down for 3 days every 7 days, i dont care how cheap they are I wouldnt send my worst enemy to them.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sledge, if you're thinking of stocking injectables, why not shorter esters like prop? Cyp has too long of a half life to implement short 4weekers.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
it also has less solubility, so if you are going for a gram per week it makes for a lot of large injections. You could just use a heavy load for the first 3 weeks, then switch to a short acting 4 ad prop during the last week with an oral.

weeks 1-3: use 200-400mg per day 5 days per week, with 30mgs M14ADD, or depending on how exp. 10-20mg M1T or 3mg MD per day
week 4: 300mg 4 ad prop ed, 30mgs m5aa per day