IntrAbolic with Dark Matter during Cycle

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Would this be a good combo to go with for mass on cycle? I also have Xtend so any suggestions on a homemade blend would be very welcome as well. I am going to take IntrAbolic during workout and DM post. What do you guys think?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dude come on. third thread today asking the SAME THING....no ones going to respond any differently

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
No stim pre or intra werkout drinks and Dark matter is a good post werkout pre meal drink sure, theres, theres, another answer to the same thread from me as well.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry brother I erased my other thread refined this one so people could just say yeah its good or no its not good. I wasn't getting any recommendations on both so I decided to just ask about a couple of products I was interested in instead of making people suggest things as it is much more crucial to make the right choices on cycle. Sorry for seeming repetitive. Just want to get my moneys worth bro. Sorry again man

dude come on. third thread today asking the SAME THING....no ones going to respond any differently

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm goin stim free and thanks guys I was going to give this combo a shot and just wanted some info on this specific stack. Thanks

No stim pre or intra werkout drinks and Dark matter is a good post werkout pre meal drink sure, theres, theres, another answer to the same thread from me as well.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Sorry brother I erased my other thread refined this one so people could just say yeah its good or no its not good. I wasn't getting any recommendations on both so I decided to just ask about a couple of products I was interested in instead of making people suggest things as it is much more crucial to make the right choices on cycle. Sorry for seeming repetitive. Just want to get my moneys worth bro. Sorry again man
not a problem. we're just used to seeing ppl post thread after thread because theyre not getting the answers THEY want to hear.

and i have no experience with either product soooo........:nana:

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Haha good deal man. But yeah I'm not really intersted in what I WANT to hear as I usually make my own intra/post workout supps but want to give some designer supps a try and compare them. I think I'll give these two a shot and maybe log them along with my run on The One/ArimEvol stack :D. Hopefully the results will be nothing short of amazing...
:D

Anymore suggestions are welcome!

not a problem. we're just used to seeing ppl post thread after thread because theyre not getting the answers THEY want to hear.

and i have no experience with either product soooo........:nana:

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anyone else have any suggestions on this stack or any others for workout nutrition on cycle (goal is to gain AS MUCH MASS as possible :D).