good SD clones?

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
so im getting my stock up I just got some P-drol witch I will log in about 1 1/2 months but what are some good SD clones to get? is methyl mag good? Im going to try to get some SD-1 Mdrol but what do you like?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
id like to pick up p-drol myself.... seems like methadrol and s-roid are top clones bro

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
I've seen bci powerdrol and black dragon nutrition methyl-1sd being sold for like $20. Not too many reviews with either of them but still, superdrol for $20, lowest I've seen. I saw they also had cel phera and a couple other phera clones for the same price

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
for 165lbs...theres:

chicken-drol
beef-drol
protein-plex
steak-mag

theres a very large selection

:rolleyes:

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
id like to pick up p-drol myself.... seems like methadrol and s-roid are top clones bro
I hope it's good stuff it's the same as what's in CTD's decabolen my friend did a cycle of that and blue up!

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
what are you talking about dude? im talking about strictly sd clones. not anything decabolen related

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
seems like for the price your payin for p drol you can get mdrol for the same price also, why not just stick with mdrol?

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
cause of all the bunk batches going around... dont want the drama i guess lol

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
I know man Im saying that the chemical right up is the exactly the same as what's in decabolen
2a,17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
crap is all I had time to get was 2 methyl mag's and 1 P-drol before it was to late :(

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You must have missed the NP liquidation. Sorry man.

P4D2A022

P4D2A022

Awards
  • Established
methadrol is supposed to be good stuff. cant find it tho

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
methadrol is supposed to be good stuff. cant find it tho
i got all mine for 24 bucks, took a min to find though, theres also Molecular Developments clone thats 96% pure. for 19.99

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
i got all mine for 24 bucks, took a min to find though, theres also Molecular Developments clone thats 96% pure. for 19.99

yea i got one of those....Kinda skeptical but I can still get more if I want another. Have you heard anything about the company?

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
anyone know if this clone is any good:

METHASTADROL 90ct by performance anabolics

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Grabbed some S-roid... Positive reviews from what found

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
yea i got one of those....Kinda skeptical but I can still get more if I want another. Have you heard anything about the company?
they post lab tests for almost every product. ive used the BOLD CLONE, thats it though. They dont have much feedback i found but i think it would work

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
So molecular dev. sounds good my 4th and 5th orders came in today. 10 bottles of goodness total.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 32
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 10