how to tell its legit or not!!

acecombact1

Awards
ok guy i got some winny and i dont know if its legit or not. i dont want to try it if im not sure its legit. so is there any way i can tell that what i have is real or not!!.......im thinking about melting point test, but the problem its not accurate, and i dont have thermamtore suitable for test. is there any cheimacal reaction or test that i can do to help me identify if its legit or not!!!

Jason161

Awards
im assuming you got some powder since you wanted to do a melt point test. Its white powder and fairly fine. I dont know what else to tell you staring at mine.
Send it to a lab or buy a thermom to melt point test. Kinda hard with powder, could be cut, could be corn starch..who knows.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
The MP test is all you can do unless you have some chromatography or IR equipment. People keep suggesting to "send it to a lab". If you find a lab that will test such a compound let me know...lol. I work in a lab and have many other labs that we do buisness with. I called every lab I could find a while back and no one tests hormones that I could find. Also, think of how you are going to explain why you need this tested. Like I said, I work in a lab so it wasn't hard for me to come up with an explanation.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
you should be obtaining it from someone you trust in the first place

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
im thinking about melting point test, but the problem its not accurate, and i dont have thermamtore suitable for test.
Just get a digital soldering iron and place a small amount on the tip. Set the temp about 10F lower than the expected MP and adjust upward 2F at a time untill it melts. Unless of course you have $5000 to buy a MP apperatus..lol.

acecombact1

Awards
you should be obtaining it from someone you trust in the first place

well..........i dont if i can trust anyone, its my first time to deal with a source, he has good reputation but, you dont know

acecombact1

Awards
Just get a digital soldering iron and place a small amount on the tip. Set the temp about 10F lower than the expected MP and adjust upward 2F at a time untill it melts. Unless of course you have $5000 to buy a MP apperatus..lol.

i have melting point apperatus in organic chemistry lab, but im afriad to be caught while using it

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
i have melting point apperatus in organic chemistry lab, but im afriad to be caught while using it
Most TA's are cool. I go to the stockroom and get and use whatever I want. It pays to befriend the ladys that work in there...lol.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Most TA's are cool. I go to the stockroom and get and use whatever I want. It pays to befriend the ladys that work in there...lol.
LOL, hell yeah, don't ever underestimate the power of flirting, it can you a long way...

acecombact1

Awards
ok i went to lab and talked to guy in stock room he said its ok to use the lab, so i came in the evening and chemistry department was empty. i did 2 tests first melting point and second is Polarimetry test. i measured the angel of rotation. i got my reference from here: http://www.musclemorpheus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=565

Stanozolol - 5a-ANDROSTAN-17a-METHYL-17b-OL-3,
2c-PYRAZOLE

melting point= 228-242C

molecular weight= 328.42

rotation= +36 CHCL3

and yes my winny is legit

the stock room was empty. i walked in and i felt i was in heaven. i saw 5 bottles of DNP in the shelfs, i was very temted to take some but i didnt. dam i had all chemical reagent you dream off. dam i could do all my fina/syno convertion in a sec. God i love the chemistry lab.

candle25

candle25

Awards
  • Established
Great job! I know what you mean about being in the stock rooms. Most have cameras in them so be carefull if you decide to ...borrow any thing...lol.