After the ban.....

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
....what will be left? Still quite a bit?

I'm wondering what will be available come the new year.

Anybody have any ideas?

Link24

Awards
  • Established
This stuff will stil be around for a couple years there is no way they are going to crack down on every place in the us that carries this stuff. Even if they got all the online places which I highly doubt they will with in the next year. There are still local shops that will sell the stuff . . . The local shops mass buy when this sort of thing happens

wellbilt

Awards
I don't know if anyone else looked but it looks like pplex and mdrol have disapeared from my favorite supplement stores

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if anyone else looked but it looks like pplex and mdrol have disapeared from my favorite supplement stores
lol, ya cause everyones buying em'!

wellbilt

Awards
I meant any more
quick question how do u exit posts I have been using my iPod touch to post and I always misspel

keeper

I meant any more
quick question how do u exit posts I have been using my iPod touch to post and I always misspel
It may not be possible to edit posts from your phone. Look and see if there's a little "edit" option in the lower right hand corner of your posts. If so, click on it and edit, then "save."

wellbilt

Awards
its not there I guess I. And do if from my i pod touch I well guess I gotta learn to spell
x

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
This stuff will stil be around for a couple years there is no way they are going to crack down on every place in the us that carries this stuff. Even if they got all the online places which I highly doubt they will with in the next year. There are still local shops that will sell the stuff . . . The local shops mass buy when this sort of thing happens

so your saying that after the ban, local store owners will sell illegal drugs? If that were the case why are these "local stores" not selling illegal aas already?