T-Gel vs DermaBolics Transport Matrix

savagery

Awards
What's the concensus on which is better? Other than price and supplier, is there any significant difference between the two?

Thanks,
Savagery

savagery

Awards
I did some more research and think I'll go with the T-Gel for the following reasons:

1) Can probably dissolve a few more grams than the Dermabolics Matrix.
2) Slightly less expensive
3) Have tried Dermabolics so want to try something new.

Does anybody have any opinion on this? I know both products are highly regarded.

I plan to add 5g 4-AD, 3g 1,4-AD, and 2g 1-test per bottle. I'm going to do a bottle every 10 days, which will provide 500mg 4-AD, 300mg 1,4-AD, and 200mg 1-test per day.

What's the concensus on which is better? Other than price and supplier, is there any significant difference between the two?

Thanks,
Savagery

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Go with the T-gel, you won't be dissapointed. ;)

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
i haven't gotten my tgel yet so i'm not sure how powders go in them, but do you have to put the tgelt in a glass container (like nolva ones) then put in powder and heat up and shake? jus wondering if tgelt comes in a plastic noe like tpro. cause kinda hard to heat it up if its in plastic, just curious

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
The T-Gel comes in the same type of plastic bottle as the T-1pro. To heat, just boil a pot of water, remove the pot from the burner, place your bottle of product in the water for 5-10 minutes. You may need to do this a few times depending on how much powder you are adding, then shake well each time.

I added 2.5 grams of 4OHT to my T-4, but it is kinda grainy. Anyone have any suggestions on how I can get this to mix better? Maybe what I can add to it?

orvise

Awards
I did some more research and think I'll go with the T-Gel for the following reasons:

1) Can probably dissolve a few more grams than the Dermabolics Matrix.
2) Slightly less expensive
3) Have tried Dermabolics so want to try something new.

Does anybody have any opinion on this? I know both products are highly regarded.

I plan to add 5g 4-AD, 3g 1,4-AD, and 2g 1-test per bottle. I'm going to do a bottle every 10 days, which will provide 500mg 4-AD, 300mg 1,4-AD, and 200mg 1-test per day.
have you tried that stack before?results?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ancient Chinese secret :D

The thing about T-Gels is that the ingredients are proportioned to allow for maximum absortion of powder making it possible to get 10g of 4AD into 4oz. They also use DMFA to get increased absortion. That is the main differences between T-gels and Dermabolics. Both will work and work well so either case you can't go wrong.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
you can put the plastic bottle in boiling water after you take it off the burner? just seems like the plastic bottle it comes in would melt i would imagine.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's the list:

Isopropyl Myristate
DI Water
d-Limonene
Isopropyl Alcohol
PEG-400
Glycerol
Oleic Acid
Octyl Salicytate
Benzyl Alcohol
DMFA
Tiethanolamine
Methyl Cellulose
Carbomer
INCI Polymer

In what ratios and what amounts I have no clue.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you can put the plastic bottle in boiling water after you take it off the burner? just seems like the plastic bottle it comes in would melt i would imagine.

What you do if you want the maximum amount of powder is just stick the bottle in a very HOT water bath. No need to boil it or come close to boiling it. Just be sure the water is too hot too the touch yet not boiling and sit the bottle in there with the top slightly unscrewed to let escaping pressure out. Let it sit for sometime and you will see seperation in the bottle of different liquids. Then put the powder in or if its already in just shake it. If you have powder that clumps (thicker ones do like 4AD, test, etc..) what I did is take a small toothbrush and stick in there and break up the clumps against the side of the bottle. Then just make sure you get all the solution and powder off the toothbrush and shake. It works everytime and I got over 11g in one bottle. But that is pushing it to the complete maximum.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
thx bobo, i'm putting in 5test and 2g tren, so only 7g, shouldn't be too hard to get it all disolved i hope. thx again for the info

rhatid

Banned
Awards
thx bobo, i'm putting in 5test and 2g tren, so only 7g, shouldn't be too hard to get it all disolved i hope. thx again for the info
actually.. how effective is a tren dermal?

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think there was a thread in the steroid section who said that it was poor if the acetate ester is not removed. I did not remember a reason being given..

rhatid

Banned
Awards
cmon corey.. its all about homebrew and pinning.

watch for my tren/test-prop cycle results by the end of july.