lump?

djcee

Awards
i been inject fina for two weeks now, it leave litle bump in my ass. my question is when will that bump go away

drfly

Awards
if u r injecting in ur ass, then its probably an abscess caused by non-sterile injections. it could be the pins, the product, or not sterilizing the injection site prior to injection. most likely its one of the latter, probably non-sterile fina

size

Awards
  • Established
Fina injections sometimes gives you some swelling and or knots. This can often be contributed to the BA content. However, if you are only injecting glutes over and over again this could also be the problem.

The Answer

Awards
I agree with Size on this one. It isn't uncommon to receive the lumps. Its either an irritation or its an undispersed lump of oil within the muscle fibers.

Good Luck and keep us posted....
TA

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
hard to say.. is it red, swollen and warm to the touch.. like a cut that has gotten infected? then that might be an abcess starting but like size said it could be a knot, swelling or you just injecting into the same spot to often.

size

Awards
  • Established
I currently have been getting some swelling and redness from the tren I am on now. However it passes after 2-3 days. rotate your sites.

Dr. Jones

Dr. Jones

Awards
if u r injecting in ur ass, then its probably an abscess caused by non-sterile injections. it could be the pins, the product, or not sterilizing the injection site prior to injection. most likely its one of the latter, probably non-sterile fina
I've been pinning Sledge Test and HM Gear's OHT at 1ml (total) every 3rd day in each delt. I've noticed that the left delt seems to be holding a bit of oil in the outer cap. There's no pain, and no redness, but I did aspirate what appeared to be a little pus the other day (decided not to pin there as a result). Do you think this could be the start of an abscess? I'm thinking maybe it's just some oil that's not dispersing....and hoping if I just lay off pinning there, it'll clear up on it's own. What do you think?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
i been inject fina for two weeks now, it leave litle bump in my ass. my question is when will that bump go away
Where did you get your fina? Fina made from powder should be painless up to 150mg/ml, shouldn't leave knots unless your not going deep enough. If it's a kit type fina the story is a little different as there can be a lot of impurities in it.

Then again I do get lumps sometimes if I don't inject deep enough or hit the wrong part of my delt.

bionicBC

Banned
Awards
Where did you get your fina? Fina made from powder should be painless up to 150mg/ml, shouldn't leave knots unless your not going deep enough. If it's a kit type fina the story is a little different as there can be a lot of impurities in it.

Then again I do get lumps sometimes if I don't inject deep enough or hit the wrong part of my delt.
How long does it take for these lumps to usually go away in you?