Why use OTC designers if OTC PCT won't cut it?

M

metalman

Awards
This is a question I have had for a while while thinking about running a cycle of epi. Perhaps it is different in the States but here in Canada I have to question why some people will use OTC designers and then tout that only tamox/torem or Clomid is gonna cut it for PCT. I mean if you are have access to a SERM why mess with non traditional anabolics?

On the other hand if OTC PCT will really cut it for a cycle of Epi, then the point is obvious. Avoiding sketchy people, legal ramifications etc.

I am not trying to start an argument, more of an intellectual discussion.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You need to understand that SERMs can be purchased from research chemical websites as if they were OTC, not just through illegal AAS sources

M

metalman

Awards
hmm... There is the main difference then. In Canada, I believe purchasing a SERM has pretty much the same ramifications as AAS. I am pretty sure importing a SERM from a research chem site is not cool here. If you are from Canada and know the laws regarding research chems please chime in. I don't think that loophole exists here.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also because even though they are currently legal due to slipping through the cracks in the system, you are still dealing with full blown anabolic steroids, and all caution and care should be used when using them.

and dont worry, all your favorite designer steroids will soon be illegal.

otc pct is all part of covering up the idea of "these aren't steroids, they are supplements" when most people know the truth.

i feel otc pct products are meant to be used in conjunction with traditional pct products.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm... There is the main difference then. In Canada, I believe purchasing a SERM has pretty much the same ramifications as AAS. I am pretty sure importing a SERM from a research chem site is not cool here. If you are from Canada and know the laws regarding research chems please chime in. I don't think that loophole exists here.
it doesn't exist here either. if you are caught using research chemicals for purposes that are not intended, you can go to jail.

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In all honestly you will recover from a cycle without a pct, it will just will take longer, and you will loose a little more. Personally you can put together some phenomenal otc pct's that would be suitable for a large majority of the OTC designers out. Like Activate xtreme, restore, sustain alpha, and powerful can be a very effective pct. With that in mind there is one problem with OTC; That is that if you are susceptible to gyno, controlling gyno on cycle can be rather difficult with OTC products. But another side of that is that people will tend to use these OTC designers because they get great gains, and run a smaller risk of side effects, minus the liver stress, which i personally think most people over exagerate.