Now WTF?! No more p-plex at NP, either?

1. Now WTF?! No more p-plex at NP, either?

Just looked to order some, actually, and no P-Plex by CEL! It was out of stock all week, and now there's nada at NutraPlanet. BB.com said it's been discontinued, as well.

Glad I googled it and found a few other supp. stores close to NP's price.....hopefully I'll get it!
    True story:

I give a f**K!!

2. NP has been out of p-plex for a while.

3. They r all going bye bye! To the needle we go!
    •   

4. p-plex has also been illegal for a while. i think madol's been illegal since 05.

lots of places to still buy it though. im not worried about this ban. if i can still buy 4-diol from website stores 4 years after the ban... psh, no worries.
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    30% OFF OLYMPUS UK USING JBUK30 GET SWOLE!

5. P-Plex is one of the PHs we have definitely dropped, for the forseeable future.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    P-Plex is one of the PHs we have definitely dropped, for the forseeable future.
    So is this a "just in case" like Primordial Perf did with 1-T Tren, or just to wait for stuff to cool down, or is it and the others gone-gone?
    True story:

I give a f**K!!

7. Damn, and I've got only one bottle of it. Cool little cycle sometime I guess.
    Remember why you started.

8. Quote Originally Posted by waynaferd View Post
    So is this a "just in case" like Primordial Perf did with 1-T Tren, or just to wait for stuff to cool down, or is it and the others gone-gone?
    Depends on what/if this ban does.

Similar Forum Threads

1. p-plex to epi bridge or p-plex to hdrol
    By beaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 07:11 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 06:46 AM
  3. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-23-2006, 04:36 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-16-2006, 12:28 AM