glad I placed my recent order elsewhere

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
man, better stock up on your sd. it's been under the radar for a while now. sh*t is getting hot.

good thing their prices have been too high for me to order any ds from them.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SOB of course I like JUST got an order from them. Like less than 24 hours ago. I guess I better go into hiding.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, quite a bit of stuff over there....makes NP look like a convenience store and BB is wal-mart, except their prices were a bit higher. Lots of stuff, though...

ninjarider45

ninjarider45

Awards
oh man this sucks lol they were a bit pricey like everyones been mentioning though...the scariest part is how huge they are thats a huge blow to the industry.

haha just tried lookin at cel's m-drol its apparently been "discontinued" on their website. looks like they yanked it yesterday xD

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya they have a great selection. I LOVE NP but BB def has more companies. Granted I have a lot of faith in the companies NP has and have enjoyed being able to talk to reps on AM and see their views. BB can have some decent prices on certain things but is generally more expensive. It is like when they have a deal on something it can be a steal otherwise NP has got it for less.

NP POWER!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed Microdrol is still available lol

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Surely all of this does not surprise you guys.. I never would have imagined supp companys could get away with selling steroids thru leal loopholes this long.. I mean really.. are you guys surprised.. take out the big suppliers and makers, the rest of the companys will crumble and the retailers will stop carrying the products..

Harry Manback

Harry Manback

Awards
  • Established
The dark side just got a lot lighter...

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
It looks like BB.com is pulling most if not all of their PH/DS items. Prices on other sites are also going up.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i've always like the real **** anyway. if u cant inject it it aint worth my time.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
The old school AAS section is going to be where its at here!

true talk right there. i prefer injectibles generally too, but you all have to admit some of these recent orals are pretty bad a$$ for sure. few things kickstart a 12 week test cycle like some of these methyls do.

It has amazed me this has gone on as long as it has actually too. I remember seeing M1T back in the day and saying to myself "this will be on the shelves for less than a week for sure"

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
All my oral cycles have convinced me to stock up on PP and SD and run them in conjunction with injectables in the future and that's pretty much what i'm going to do. Almost all of the other PH aren't really worth it to me.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
i've always like the real **** anyway. if u cant inject it it aint worth my time.
Agreed, i used the real thing on and off for 15 or so years with the only side effect being slight acne on my shoulders and arms and SLIGHTLY higher blood pressure.

I tried a p/h cycle once and got prostate issues.

Still a shame that this sort of thing has had to to bb.com. Probably an easier target than the real drug dealers!!!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this makes me want to vomit.

why cant we decide what we put into our bodies? does the government own our bodies thus making it appropriate for them to take pleasure away from all people trying to attain a better physical appearance and healthier lifestyle while killing others with fast food, tobacco, and alcohol?

**** THE FDA

dpfisher

I hope NP takes a cue and clears out their account data after things are shipped. Why do I even need a history of what I ordered last year?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope NP takes a cue and clears out their account data after things are shipped. Why do I even need a history of what I ordered last year?
Due to business-audit and tax purposes, they cannot delete such data. You may not need the data, but the vendors do.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

why cant we decide what we put into our bodies? does the government own our bodies thus making it appropriate for them to take pleasure away from all people trying to attain a better physical appearance and healthier lifestyle while killing others with fast food, tobacco, and alcohol?

**** THE FDA
The scariest thing about your statement and the statements like these in general from others is that you actually believe that you know what you are putting in your body. For-cryin'-out-****in'-loud, do you really believe that what they put on the label is what is in the capsule. Do you really believe that what they buy from China is what they paid for.

Has this world come to this...really? Are there any with a brain? These companies are illegal drug dealers!

The pleasure of trying to attain a better physique? These dealers are capitalizing on YOU with your desire to take pleasure in putting anything in your body that is marketed to help you attain a better physique. You are being played all the way to the bank.

Open your eyes people.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:clap2:

Of course they know what they're putting in to their bodies... :rolleyes:
After all, they can provide tons of research from PubMed about it. Come on, Brian, you know that! ;)

The part of the statment about, "F*ck the FDA" - I bet if they knocked at his door his tune would be playing a different song. As a matter of fact, maybe that's it! Ding Ding Ding! Logging in now.
The scariest thing about your statement and the statements like these in general from others is that you actually believe that you know what you are putting in your body. For-cryin'-out-****in'-loud, do you really believe that what they put on the label is what is in the capsule. Do you really believe that what they buy from China is what they paid for.

Has this world come to this...really? Are there any with a brain? These companies are illegal drug dealers!

The pleasure of trying to attain a better physique? These dealers are capitalizing of YOU with your desire to take pleasure in putting anything in your body that is marketed to help you attain a better physique. You are being played all the way to the bank.

Open your eyes people.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Indeed, Dr. Strategic.
And plus, the FDA would go after the business that sold the drugs knowingly to the public, before pursuing the public. Fact - please feel free to look it up.
Due to business-audit and tax purposes, they cannot delete such data. You may not need the data, but the vendors do.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

**** THE FDA

The pleasure of trying to attain a better physique? These dealers are capitalizing on YOU with your desire to take pleasure in putting anything in your body that is marketed to help you attain a better physique. You are being played all the way to the bank.

Open your eyes people.

i agree with crazy to a point....i think that we should be allowed to make the choice on what we do or dont take, but the industry should be regulated. A gmp cert for every company should just be the beginning. But why is it ok for them to tell me i cant get my doc to prescribe me testosterone dosed high enough to be anabolic, when they will let a woman who wants to be a man use test to grow her clit so that it can be shaped into a penis. These are both aesthetic reasons but why is hers more valid than mine. I agree with you both on some points...but i think that this interferance infringes on my rights. That being said i need to delete this post before the ole FDA tracks me down......:puppy_dog_eyes:

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Ya they have a great selection. I LOVE NP but BB def has more companies. Granted I have a lot of faith in the companies NP has and have enjoyed being able to talk to reps on AM and see their views. BB can have some decent prices on certain things but is generally more expensive. It is like when they have a deal on something it can be a steal otherwise NP has got it for less.

NP POWER!
The only thing I liked about the bb store was the ability to purchase with your billmelater account. DAMN! I could get 500 bucks worth of products and just pay it out over the months with no interest. Other than that, NP pretty much has the better service overall.

EDIT: Yes, I must have been drunk and I do not even drink, NP has the best service overall....lol

hardknock

Awards
  • Established

**** THE FDA
I agree to a point, however, no one is killing anyone with fast food. People, those who have the physical and mental ability to do so, should get up off of their ass3s and get into the gym, or go walking or running, damn. We have to quit blaming someone else for our mistakes...Obesity is on the rise due to lazy b@stards, not fast food...

Cigarettes have disclaimers on the package. They adhere to gov rules and regulations. I HATE cigarettes, but still the manufacturers fly under the radar due to taxes that they bring in and the regulations they bow to...

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
Body Building Products and Hidden Steroids: Enforcement Barriers
Senate Judiciary Committee
Subcommittee on Crime and Drugs
DATE: September 29, 2009
TIME: 02:30 PM
ROOM: Dirksen-226

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OFFICIAL HEARING NOTICE / WITNESS LIST:
September 21, 2009

NOTICE OF SUBCOMMITTEE HEARING

The Senate Committee on the Judiciary, Subcommittee on Crime and Drugs will hold a hearing entitled "Body Building Products and Hidden Steroids: Enforcement Barriers" on Tuesday, September 29, 2009 at 2:30 p.m. in Room 226 of the Senate Dirksen Office Building.

Chairman Specter will preside.

By order of the Chairman
http://judiciary.senate.gov/hearings/hearing.cfm?id=4081

This is the END

:no:

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
Glad I got my package from them yesterday. Only reason I went there was because NP doesnt carry it.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
You know. I just really looked at it this way, well, perhaps I was just seeing it different before but we are all throwing ourselves under the bus.

With titles to threads like let's ruin my liver and such? Do think that informants do not log in and view these threads.

Also, when individuals seeking answers come out of the wood works and say that "I took XXX was taken and now I am pissing blood", this sort of gives the FDA gasoline to pour on the fire.

Perhaps If we would have taken better care in the past by what we posted on these thousands of sites, then we could have possibly prolonged the inevitable.

I remember the 60 mins show where they were logged in to a site talking about how a thread was talking about this and that substance.

russy_russ

Awards
  • Established
Obesity is a composition of multiple factors. Lack of physical activity which leads to chronic diseases further reinforcing a sedentary lifestyle, high caloric intake (fast food, soda, candy), lack of education about the importance of physical activity & health, etc.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I agree with crazyfool too... I like drugs... and if they were legal then we wouldn't have drugdealers... We would have clean, low-cost products.

I am a libertarian, I don't think you should protect people from themselves, I think that is the job of the individual's family and friends. In that respect I don't think the law should stop people from committing suicide. And if a person can end their own life, then they can certainly mutilate their body with as many drugs as they want... People do it anyway with legal drugs... Its a lot of bull****.

Drugs are just chemicals... I can go out and buy guns and ammo but not chemicals... that's stupid.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know. I just really looked at it this way, well, perhaps I was just seeing it different before but we are all throwing ourselves under the bus.

With titles to threads like let's ruin my liver and such? Do think that informants do not log in and view these threads.

Also, when individuals seeking answers come out of the wood works and say that "I took XXX was taken and now I am pissing blood", this sort of gives the FDA gasoline to pour on the fire.

Perhaps If we would have taken better care in the past by what we posted on these thousands of sites, then we could have possibly prolonged the inevitable.

I remember the 60 mins show where they were logged in to a site talking about how a thread was talking about this and that substance.
You mean there is no anonymity on the internet and I can't say whatever I want about whatever I am doing and no one will know, care or find out.

Blaspheme! ;)

I've stated such 5 years ago and I'm no Nostradamus.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/19334-self-fulfilling-prophecies.html

The industry and it's consumers have done this to itself.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
PHs and designers are about to go underground - the only thing that will change is who makes the money

dpfisher

What would the point be in underground ph/ds? If you're breaking the law might as well do it right.

wood23

wood23

Awards

Open your eyes people.
Hey, hey steady on there mate. I think your statement goes equally to "natural supplements"..... do we really know whats in them, if they even work and over priced.. dont get me started. i dont see many "natural" supplement companies coming out with COA analysis of there products.

Last edited:
B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, hey steady on there mate. I think your statement goes equally to "natural supplements"..... do we really know whats in them, if they even work and over priced.. dont get me started. i dont see many "natural" supplement companies coming out with COA analysis of there products. If this is your attitude you might as well close your company or be called a hypocrite.
You are taking my statement out of context and I don't own any company.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yup; back when we first talked about the PH ban a few of us were saying it will cause a switch to AAS. The other route is underground PH/DS.
What would the point be in underground ph/ds? If you're breaking the law might as well do it right.
Just because it's UG doesn't mean it has to come in a plastic bag.

It would be marketed as a brand - Halodrol, Superdrol, Epistanol are all very popular - the law wont prevent everyone from purchasing if it is available.

bigmoe65

bigmoe65

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just because it's UG doesn't mean it has to come in a plastic bag.

It would be marketed as a brand - Halodrol, Superdrol, Epistanol are all very popular - the law wont prevent everyone from purchasing if it is available.
That really doesnt make sense. There no reason to buy ug ph/ds when you can get the real thing.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

**** THE FDA
its money brah............

no if's and's or but's about it................

its all about the money, they aint seeing.

police state is just around the corner...........

did i just say that? :)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Maybe now Nutraplanet will actually liquidate there PH/PS stock........

as opposed to the alternative.......:think:

whoops, Im being an a s s.........