Finally gonna go for it, EQ-Plex solo

dpfisher

I've been wanting to use something for a while but I wasn't even allowed to work out due to tendon problems for 6+ months. They are still here but I'm told that rest and PT alone isn't gonna do it and just go ahead and work out, then work out even harder and just hope they get better or start getting cortisone if they haven't by now. I was told, "If it hurts to walk then RUN. A lot. EVERY DAY." At this point I figure before I get injected with something I know damages tendons I might try something that could help.

With this in mind, I've chosen EQ-Plex, because it convert to bold and bold is one of the few steroids that actually strengthens tendons. I'm looking to start in about 3 weeks, which leaves me time to get anything I don't have and to preload hawthorne berry.

I've got cycle support although I'm not sure it's needed for this and I'd like to save it for the Hdrol I was planning before all this because it's expensive.

Hawthorne Berry: 2 weeks prior up to the end of the cycle.
Taurine 1000mg/day -Probably not necessary but I use it anyway
EQ-Plex @800mg for 45 days

PCT
Clomid 25/25/25/25/0/0
Lean xtreme 0/0/4/3/3/2
?-> aPCT (a 6-bromo product) 0/0/4/3/3/2

?->I assume the 6-bromo should be tapered down, should it be tapered up as well?

I'm open to all forms of suggestion although I will throw out that I don't want to use any test booster containing tribulus in PCT.

My normal diet/routine is very low carb with refeed/ low reps + big weight. I will not be going for PRs here and will be using higher reps with lower weight because of the tendon thing. And lots of eccentrics on rest days.

?->When I go on cycle, I know I have to up carbs, would going from ~60p/10c/30f to 50p/35c/15f be too much change at once? Should I start changing diet now?

dpfisher

Oh, right:
25yo, 4yrs lifting, last 2.5 years seriously (minus those 6mo), 167lbs, more than 12% less than 15%
5'7", yes I am short, thus my weight.

dpfisher

Which tendons are injured?
Tennis elbow both arms most of this year, sometimes the insides of the elbows and wrists act up for a day or so, and lately the ones from the ankle to the outside top of the feet have been acting up to the point of getting red on the skin around them a couple days every week and causing me to have to really focus to not limp.

I've had a few months PT for the arms and continue to do stretches and eccentrics but all the ultrasound and massage and stuff was just costing money and improving nothing. The doctors feel there is no connection between having tendons everywhere get inflamed, they did some blood work because I was insistent something must be wrong and found nothing. If I went in for cortisone I'd be looking at injections in both arms and one foot at least.

dpfisher

Any opinions on the PCT?

I'm not looking for someone to blame if things go south or anything like that if that's keeping some of the reps from answering. My decisions are my own, I just want to make them with as much info as possible.

dpfisher

I've read that clomid has a very long half life and that's why people don't taper, and I've also read that it's effective at much lower doses than typically used in PCT (as low as 12.5), hence not doing 75/50/50/25 or something. Especially cause I'm not like 6'2" 230 or anything.

How about I switch the PCT to:

Clomid: 50/25/12.5/12.5/0/0
aPCT: 0/0/1/2/3/3/2/1
Lean xtreme 0/0/4/3/3/2

Look pretty solid?

And I changed my mind about using the cycle support throughout cycle and PCT, it may be expensive but you only get one body, right?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Any opinions on the PCT?

I'm not looking for someone to blame if things go south or anything like that if that's keeping some of the reps from answering. My decisions are my own, I just want to make them with as much info as possible.
I believe this is a CEL product. If it is I'd read up their thread and ask questions there. You know you will get the best answers. Re: the tendons, have you tried Cissus Drol etc. ??

Breakingpoint

Breakingpoint

Awards
You'll like it, I know I did. It really increased my appetite a lot. I was always hungry lol.

dpfisher

I believe this is a CEL product. If it is I'd read up their thread and ask questions there. You know you will get the best answers. Re: the tendons, have you tried Cissus Drol etc. ??
I have tried NP bulk cissus and USP Super Cissus. They don't really seem to have any effect on the tendons. I am aware this is a roll of the dice but this is a kind of last ditch "maybe I won't have to deal with this for life" type thing. Worst case I still have tendon issues afterwards, at least I'll be closer to the shape I was in when it all started.

dpfisher

With all the shady AX stuff going on should I switch out aPCT for something else? Or do we think that product's still ok?

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
With all the shady AX stuff going on should I switch out aPCT for something else? Or do we think that product's still ok?
AX as in anabolic extreme? whats all this shady stuff?