Best workout for PH Cycle?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have been natural lifting for about 10 years so I have done a TON of natural bulking workouts. My question is would you do the same type of bulking workout on PH's as you would naturally and would calorie consumption need to be higher than natural or the same? And also during PCT should you keep lifting the same way or should you make your PCT like a mini-cut session? Thanks guys.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
I have been natural lifting for about 10 years so I have done a TON of natural bulking workouts. My question is would you do the same type of bulking workout on PH's as you would naturally and would calorie consumption need to be higher than natural or the same? And also during PCT should you keep lifting the same way or should you make your PCT like a mini-cut session? Thanks guys.
I would do whatever is working for you currently, your routine should never stay the same. Calorie consumption generally needs to be higher, but of course that depends on your current consumption and whether you are looking to bulk or cut. PCT I plan to lift at least the same, to maintain as much of the gains as possible.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm lean bulking and it says I'm 180 but I'm really between 170-175 lb right now so I'm planning on taking in 3000kcal per day or should I shoot for 3500? Also on the workout I'm wanting to do (its great for lean bulking) it calls for 30 min of low intensity cardio after every workout (six times per week). Should I do the cardio or no? Thanks for the help.

I would do whatever is working for you currently, your routine should never stay the same. Calorie consumption generally needs to be higher, but of course that depends on your current consumption and whether you are looking to bulk or cut. PCT I plan to lift at least the same, to maintain as much of the gains as possible.

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Ok I'm lean bulking and it says I'm 180 but I'm really between 170-175 lb right now so I'm planning on taking in 3000kcal per day or should I shoot for 3500? Also on the workout I'm wanting to do (its great for lean bulking) it calls for 30 min of low intensity cardio after every workout (six times per week). Should I do the cardio or no? Thanks for the help.
Hmm, that I'm not sure, I would wait for someone with more experience to weigh in. But you need to figure out how many calories you need for maintenence, since you are lean bulking you should shoot for ~500 calories above maintenence. I would guess it would be the same when you are on cycle but as I said i'm not sure...

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3000 is ~500 above maitenance but I heard that the calories need to jacked a little more on cycle. Thanks for the input though man. Any other takers? All advice is welcome.

Hmm, that I'm not sure, I would wait for someone with more experience to weigh in. But you need to figure out how many calories you need for maintenence, since you are lean bulking you should shoot for ~500 calories above maintenence. I would guess it would be the same when you are on cycle but as I said i'm not sure...

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, on this cycle of The One should I shoot for 3000cals (which is ~500 above maintenance) or should I go for 3500cals (as I have researched kcal needs are higher on a PH cycle)? Also should you use nitric oxide and creatine during cycle or only after?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would go for 4000 kCals and a volume type training. Over training is acceptable on an anabolic!

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good point! :D I was thinking the same thing actually. Between 4-5k cals per day :) I'd say I'll end up around 4500-5k by the end of the cycle :D. Thanks for the info! Any certain volume training program that is better than others? If anyone wants to recommend one then please do!

I would go for 4000 kCals and a volume type training. Over training is acceptable on an anabolic!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

yes. you would eat more calories d/t your body being able to use them better.

you will workout harder than normal to help increase strength and build more muscle.

and during pct. you should do your best to keep doing everything the same as when you were on cycle. calories, weight lifted etc.

you will be using steroids man, go big or go home.

dpfisher

I would not use NO or creatine on cycle. NO raises blood pressure and creatine is (a tiny bit) harder on the kidneys.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
eat for whatever weight you are trying to get to. and there is no reason to change up your training other than you can work out more often due to recovering so much more quickly.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. True story. I'm gonna go some type of volume training and hit it hard. Balls to the wall all out as my body will finally be able to handle all the extreme training very efficiently. Thanks everyone for your relpies. Also I have one more question. Would it be beneficial to run a natural test booster such as diesel test xtreme, testoPRO, etc. for another 4 weeks or so after PCT just to be on the safe side?

yes. you would eat more calories d/t your body being able to use them better.

you will workout harder than normal to help increase strength and build more muscle.

and during pct. you should do your best to keep doing everything the same as when you were on cycle. calories, weight lifted etc.

you will be using steroids man, go big or go home.