Is there truth to what is said in this video on steroids??

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Is there truth to what is said in this video on steroids??

YouTube - The Man Whose Arms Exploded Part 4
    At about 7:30 in, the man explains that even if you take one cycle in your 20s it stays in your cells forever and continues to affect your body etc etc. give it a listen and discuss your opinion. If thats the case thats pretty trippy, im currently on a cycle of test e and figure aslong as im safe, take my multi's, have a cycle support and follow up with a solid pct ill be all good but this guy who used to be a pro bodybuilder is saying regardless your ruined for life even if you were a one time users.

honestly he has problems because i think he took massive amounts yearly for numerous years because he used to be a pro but if it really does continue to affect you throughout your life from just a cycle thats trippy!!!!
    discuss this one, any and all opinions welcome!!! im used to only reading up on sites about short term sides but when people start bringing up things like cancer, heart attack and liver tumors thats when i get very skeptical about what im putting in to my body!

2. Registered User

This is greg valentino.........

IMO the worst long term sides are doe to bad lipids and high blood pressure.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

Where are all my favorite wrestlers?

That guy's description is scientifically unproven, but he's referring to the long term damage steroids can do. Now, there's a reason why all my favorite wrestlers are dead in their relatively young ages, such as Mr Perfect, British BullDog and TEST.

Testosterone is to blame... Why do husbands die before their wives? Because they want to! No, just kidding, it's because men have higher Test levels and it's bad for the heart. Soooo, increasing those levels *must* shave off time on our lives.

Taking care of your heart with Cardio and a good diet may be able to add back some of that time, but it's obvious these people are dying in their 30s, 40s and 50s from something

Remember, he who has the most Pall Bearers...WINS!!!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

yeah the guy in the beginning is but later in the video it goes to an old time bodybuilder who trained with arnold who gets into how he had tumors on his liver etc and i was wondering if that happens from abuse of gear or can happen even with a few "safe" cycles
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by josephd79 View Post
    That guy's description is scientifically unproven, but he's referring to the long term damage steroids can do. Now, there's a reason why all my favorite wrestlers are dead in their relatively young ages, such as Mr Perfect, British BullDog and TEST.

Testosterone is to blame... Why do husbands die before their wives? Because they want to! No, just kidding, it's because men have higher Test levels and it's bad for the heart. Soooo, increasing those levels *must* shave off time on our lives.

Taking care of your heart with Cardio and a good diet may be able to add back some of that time, but it's obvious these people are dying in their 30s, 40s and 50s from something

very smart, didnt really think of it like that, the whole gender analogy with life expectancy makes alot of sense
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Most pro wrestlers die from HCM and just an overall terrible lifestyle. It is fairly common knowledge that they abuse pain killers, amphetamines, alcohol, etc. You cannot discount the effect these have on the body after years and years on the road. Also, to say that men die younger because of testosterone is just plain wrong; while excessive test can be detrimental to the heart, low test is also a risk factor. There are a myriad of reasons why men die before women and to single it out to one thing is asinine.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  199 lbs.

I dont even think its possible to grasp the concept of believing
    that for example a 6 week hdrol cycle can even remotely
    begin to be compared to the massive amount of "real" gear
    greg, the other guy, and arnold have taken.

In my mind, compared to each of their total gear use individually,
    6 weeks of hdrol looks like a damn multivitamin, and not even
    one such as animal pak, im talking a mens one-a-day lol
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  218 lbs.

Gregg Valentino actually holds 2 records, one for having the biggest arms and one for being the biggest tool

So whatever he's saying about steroids "staying in your cells forever" just ignore it. That does sound like bull****, your cells die and regenerate constantly, they don't stick around your whole life.

The long term consequences are most likely the little things like blood pressure and cholesterol adding up over time like gonzogo said
    Mostly answered PM's
    Don't post on my profile, I don't read that stuff, PM me instead
    <------ Hard to believe, but I wasn't on any anabolics in the avatar shot
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.

valentino has synthol on the brain...
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SWOLL View Post
    YouTube - The Man Whose Arms Exploded Part 4
    At about 7:30 in, the man explains that even if you take one cycle in your 20s it stays in your cells forever and continues to affect your body etc etc. give it a listen and discuss your opinion. If thats the case thats pretty trippy, im currently on a cycle of test e and figure aslong as im safe, take my multi's, have a cycle support and follow up with a solid pct ill be all good but this guy who used to be a pro bodybuilder is saying regardless your ruined for life even if you were a one time users.

honestly he has problems because i think he took massive amounts yearly for numerous years because he used to be a pro but if it really does continue to affect you throughout your life from just a cycle thats trippy!!!!
    discuss this one, any and all opinions welcome!!! im used to only reading up on sites about short term sides but when people start bringing up things like cancer, heart attack and liver tumors thats when i get very skeptical about what im putting in to my body!
    Cancer? Tumors? We're all going to die. The average life expectancy for men in the US is something like 75.

So if you abuse gear non stop until youre in your 50's, yeah you'd probably have medical issues. But maybe not. Who knows. Non-smokers die of lung cancer all the time. You eat tofu and organic then you get hit by a bus on your way from the gym. Just live your life.

If the gear doesnt kill you, 99 million other things will.
  11. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Bull****.

After age 40 mens testosterone drops of pretty quickly and estrogen levels elevate. The reduction of testosterone is detrimental to lipids, bone density, lbm, mood, erectile function, insulin sensitivity and a host of other issues. Physiological levels of testosterone increase longevity and over all virility and quality of life for men.

Elevated estrogen is a culprit in prostate disorders up to and including cancer.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Valentino is and was a freaking tool man. I can say that he has first hand experience with the legal system so that portion, ONLY, carries some weight.

"I was to take a tiny teaspoon, and after that, I was eating two tubs a Day""
    "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm!!! Smart move nick.

First off, this is probably a lie. There is NO WAY ON EARTH that he could have been drinking a PURE CUP (8oz) of REAL PURE GHB and still walk the FIRST TIME HE TOOK IT, much less drive for days on end until he wrecked one day....I call pure, dirty bullsh#t.

And as far as steve and Arnold goes, they took about 100x the amount that any human should possibly take so what do you figure? He had heart surgery in his early 50's, oh wow, amazing huh? Count how many individuals, who have NEVER touched a steroid, that has had heart surgery in their early 50's? The amounts are unbelievable...

This proves nothing. Now, If we want to talk about the taxation that steroids and the whole "life style" puts on the body, then that is another story; however, to just say that steroids caused these individual problems is ludicrous.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

You cannot possibly believe this? Perhaps, and I type PERHAPS increasing your base levels to supraphysiological levels for years ON END could be detrimental to a persons health. But that is like saying that if you smoke for one year, it takes 2 weeks off of your life.
    ---The destruction of my enemies is to make them my friends---
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Most pro wrestlers die from HCM and just an overall terrible lifestyle. It is fairly common knowledge that they abuse pain killers, amphetamines, alcohol, etc. You cannot discount the effect these have on the body after years and years on the road. Also, to say that men die younger because of testosterone is just plain wrong; while excessive test can be detrimental to the heart, low test is also a risk factor. There are a myriad of reasons why men die before women and to single it out to one thing is asinine.
    Thank you for saving me the trouble of explaining the same thing.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'6"  212 lbs.

Just to simply spoil things up a little bit: isn't Anavar used to regular people to treat that suffer from severe anaemia? So will they have the same fate as this monster called by "anabolic steroids"?
    I just don't belive that all of that problems came only from steroids ABUSE (prety different from what the majoraty of the steroid users do, wich is steroid USE).
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.

I simply can't believe the number of attacks I get, on a regular basis, when offering my opinions. It's unreal how most of you think your **** don't stink. You know who you are...

Keep in mind: this is a forum where people post ideas and thoughts.

I'm not wasting my time anymore...
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Don't forget that AAS can be had with a prescription. You ever hear what the voice on T.V. says after he gets done promoting some new drug? He rambles off 1000 side effects. Nose bleeds, 4 hour erection, loss of sight, loss of hearing, seizures, etc. Alcohol kills your liver but that isn't trashed like AAS because our government says we can buy it without a prescription. Do you think AAS is worse than smoking? No ****ing way. Millions of people die of cancer and other diseases every year. Are they all taking AAS? I know my grandma didn't when she passed away at age 62. So if someone took AAS in their 20's and dies in their 50's it must have been that cycle of test they took

Genetics has a lot to do with how long you live.
    It's hard to concentrate when I can hear your thoughts.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

good to see everyones opinion! makes me feel a bit better about taking gear now, just got me a little nervous watching those videos on you tube last night, but mostly everything ive read in this thread makes sense!

on another note im on week two of my test e cycle and i got my first cold in probably 2 years, is it straight to take like ib profen or nyquil on a cycle?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SWOLL View Post
    good to see everyones opinion! makes me feel a bit better about taking gear now, just got me a little nervous watching those videos on you tube last night, but mostly everything ive read in this thread makes sense!

on another note im on week two of my test e cycle and i got my first cold in probably 2 years, is it straight to take like ib profen or nyquil on a cycle?
    Yes, that will be fine.
    It's hard to concentrate when I can hear your thoughts.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  196 lbs.

doesent niquel have tylenol in it? if so id say no to it. I stick to advil, benedril and delsym when I get sick on cycle.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-15-2011, 04:30 AM
  2. STEROIDS ABSCESS VIDEO?
    By dexteks in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-24-2009, 07:25 PM
  3. The Truth behind Steroids and the alleged risks.
    By somewhatgifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 12:01 AM
  4. Steroids: Finally The Truth Is Told
    By TheChosen1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 11:32 AM
  5. steroids video
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-12-2007, 01:17 AM