Given bottle of M1t

muaythaiking

Awards
Okay I was just given a bottle with 65 pills of M1T from a buddy. It's not the original bottle due to it being illegal. Does anyone know the dosage per pill? And if I were to take this what would I have to stack it with? I was told to take 2-4 pills a day till they run out. I just want to do one cycle, but I am concerned with side effects. Never taken any hormonal supplements before.

Thanks for any help!

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
save m1t for like a 2-3 cycle
dosage is
10 10 20 20

EXTREMELY HARSH more than anything else avaibale, i seen talks of ppl getin jaundice within 3 weeks of it which is unheared of! to anything else, also nose bleeds was big as weell.

but there are soem who seem to suffer very low sides as well
no as the effects of it...... its pretty strong in size and gains and leans out as well

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
They are either 5 mg pills or 10 mgs.. All the ones I bought back in the day were 5 mgs and they were strong as H E L L!!! Taking 3 of those a day was a mother scratcher.. that was only 15mgs total, but OMG it was off the chain.,, Back pumps were terrible, however on the plus side.. gains were OUTSTANDING BUT my blood lipids were TRASHED lol

Its a strong drug and not for the faint of heart.. It gets alot of bad rep, however I dont think it is too much worse than superdrol, only the perception of it is.. Just my opinion on the comparison,. but it is what it is

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
ahhh I say you run out 10mg and proceed from there. 2-4 pills a day sounds like way too much if they're 10mg and most of them are 10mg. I wouldn't want to go over 20.

Hell I think 10/10/10 is a good cycle and its only 21 pills. I'm basing that off a lot of stuff i've read with the compound. Of course I wouldn't want to run a 3 weeker as a standalone though, it's just not enough, and I wouldn't want to stack it into other orals. But to incorporate it into an AAS cycle as a 3 week BLAST sounds pretty good

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
huh, thats a great ides unreal. i was wondering what I was going to jump start my test cycle with next year. now I know. some u.g. m1t.
10/20/20.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Okay I was just given a bottle with 65 pills of M1T from a buddy. It's not the original bottle due to it being illegal. Does anyone know the dosage per pill? And if I were to take this what would I have to stack it with? I was told to take 2-4 pills a day till they run out. I just want to do one cycle, but I am concerned with side effects. Never taken any hormonal supplements before.

Thanks for any help!
Do you also know about the other aspects of this, i.e. PCT and support supps? Sounds to me like you just got handed a powerful product without having really planned to get on a hormonal supp and thus don't know much about it.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't run M1T if you paid me to.... that stuff was BY FAR the WOST steroid i've ever taken, it makes 300mg of tren ace a week feel like eating skittles. **** M1T !! i've done a few cycles and my recommendation is to throw that ****e away. there are plenty of legal (for now) orals that are better imo.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't run M1T if you paid me to.... that stuff was BY FAR the WOST steroid i've ever taken, it makes 300mg of tren ace a week feel like eating skittles. **** M1T !! i've done a few cycles and my recommendation is to throw that ****e away. there are plenty of legal (for now) orals that are better imo.
****e ? I'm not sure what this is?

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
do you know what brand the M1T is? If you know i might be able to tell you the mg's

muaythaiking

Awards
I've been reading up on it, my buddy told me their 10 mgs a piece. I've already found stuff for a PCT, and liver protection, just a matter of time before I get it, if I decided to run it at all. I'm thinking of doing two weeks on, with 10mg a day, then two weeks PCT. Maybe a month or so off, and re-do that cycle if all is going well. I'm not sure about it though, seems to be a lot of trouble for what it's worth. I just want strength gains for the most part. Not really concerned about mass, as a matter of fact, I'm planning on taking this at a maintenance diet.

muaythaiking

Awards
Does anyone know the strength gain's/losses with this?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I've been reading up on it, my buddy told me their 10 mgs a piece. I've already found stuff for a PCT, and liver protection, just a matter of time before I get it, if I decided to run it at all. I'm thinking of doing two weeks on, with 10mg a day, then two weeks PCT. Maybe a month or so off, and re-do that cycle if all is going well. I'm not sure about it though, seems to be a lot of trouble for what it's worth. I just want strength gains for the most part. Not really concerned about mass, as a matter of fact, I'm planning on taking this at a maintenance diet.
When you are ready to run it I would run it for the full 4 weeks, then do 2-3 weeks PCT. Remember, rule of thumb, time off=time on where time on= cycle + PCT so you need to be off for 7-8 weeks after running cycle+PCT. I think a 2 week on, 2 week off sort of thing would maximize the risk of side effects and minimize the benefit IMO.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
I wana to run something very similiar to M1t but i dont know where to get a good clone of it. Any help on this?

backer

Awards
makes me strong as hell.The cramps and mood swings are harsh though