Frontloading Methyls??

1. Question Frontloading Methyls??

Sorry if this has been asked before,but is there any benifit to frontloading an oral like M14ADD? I seached the steroid forum and could not find the answer I was looking for. I was thinking double the planned daily dose for the first day?

2. I don't think so, only esterified steroids have a reason to frontload from what I know so far.
    •   

3. no need to frontload orals.

4. 2 weeks with Jack Daniels always gives my liver a good wake up call prior to starting a nice juicy oral only cycle. I always wanted my medical examiner to look at my liver and say "WHAT THE ****?" after he pulls it from my rigor mortised body.

db

5. Quote Originally Posted by db682
    2 weeks with Jack Daniels always gives my liver a good wake up call prior to starting a nice juicy oral only cycle. I always wanted my medical examiner to look at my liver and say "WHAT THE ****?" after he pulls it from my rigor mortised body.

db
    LOL!
    •   

6. Thanks guys. That settles it.

7. The only things you really should (or could) frontload would be Enanthate, Cypionate, Deconate, or long esters, in other words. I know some guys FL prop and acetate on day 1, which i think is needless.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 17-Methyl 1-Test
    By Kitchen Chemist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 06-09-2003, 01:51 AM
  2. Do you perfer to frontload test or use dbol?
    By JBlaze in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2003, 11:16 AM
  3. Frontloading ?
    By babygetoboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 01:08 PM
  4. Methyl Trenbolone ?
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:19 AM
  5. Who's Down With Frontloading?