hmm.. what to do? advice please :)

austin82388

Awards
soo maybe im just crazy, but ive done a couple cycles of epi/mdrol/hdrol/ etc over the past year. i had nolva/clomid at all times, however it seems as though maybe a day a week or so my nips are more sensitive than other days when they arent sensitive at all and i can apply pressure and the pain is maybe a 1 on a scale of 1-10. (or basically non existent ) anyways, on days after i drink a lot (i love my alcohol unfortunately) my nips seem to allllllllways be sensitive for about 24 hours after. like i said, on a normal day (no excessive drinking the night before) i can barely feel a soft tissue, maybe it's the muscle? maybe it's not? is what i'm trying to figure out. When i apply pressure, it doesn't hurt unless i sit there and mess with em' for a while.

what i'm asking is, should i be safe and just order some letro just in case it is mild case of gyno starting up?
or am i just making myself think things that aren't there?

ps- when i look at myself in the mirror it looks normal, haven't noticed any wierd formations or what not on my chest.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
soo maybe im just crazy, but ive done a couple cycles of epi/mdrol/hdrol/ etc over the past year. i had nolva/clomid at all times, however it seems as though maybe a day a week or so my nips are more sensitive than other days when they arent sensitive at all and i can apply pressure and the pain is maybe a 1 on a scale of 1-10. (or basically non existent ) anyways, on days after i drink a lot (i love my alcohol unfortunately) my nips seem to allllllllways be sensitive for about 24 hours after. like i said, on a normal day (no excessive drinking the night before) i can barely feel a soft tissue, maybe it's the muscle? maybe it's not? is what i'm trying to figure out. When i apply pressure, it doesn't hurt unless i sit there and mess with em' for a while.

what i'm asking is, should i be safe and just order some letro just in case it is mild case of gyno starting up?

ps- when i look at myself in the mirror it looks normal, haven't noticed any wierd formations or what not on my chest.
Should not be drinking at all till after your pct. You can get letro but Nolva should do the trick.

austin82388

Awards
Should not be drinking at all till after your pct. You can get letro but Nolva should do the trick.
i dont drink much on cycle and i've already pct'd from my last one (about 2 months ago) i was just wondering if going letro would be a good idea even for a very mild case like mine (if it's a case at all ). b/c god knows i dont want it to get any bigger if it's the real deal and cause me a nightmare later on.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alcohol increases estrogen production.

if you can not drink 4-6 weeks while taking methylated steroids, you are an alcoholic.:slap:

austin82388

Awards
alcohol increases estrogen production.

if you can not drink 4-6 weeks while taking methylated steroids, you are an alcoholic.:slap:
lol it's not that i cant refuse a drink.
im 21 y.o. and live with a bunch of friends in an apartment right next to a college campus. you can imagine the amount of partyin going on, i drink socially at parties, never by myself -.-

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
dont drink on cycle. I made the stupid move of taking only 4 shots on my birthday during the beginning of an SD cycle and it made me sick as a dog. Never ever again.

austin82388

Awards
dont drink on cycle. I made the stupid move of taking only 4 shots on my birthday during the beginning of an SD cycle and it made me sick as a dog. Never ever again.
nah i've never got sick drinkin on cycle.. anyways its getting away from my original question lol..
about getting letro or not

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
dono what the problem is, im not a doctor
but u said u did a couple of cycles over the past year.. and you are 21
did u just do 1 cycle of each mentioned ph/ds or did you do more?

austin82388

Awards
dono what the problem is, im not a doctor
but u said u did a couple of cycles over the past year.. and you are 21
did u just do 1 cycle of each mentioned ph/ds or did you do more?
2 solo mdrol cycles
one epi/hdrol

n thats it
oddly enough today the sensitivity is gone..cant feel any soft tissue underneath em' either...

austin82388

Awards
If it is gyno and it was from a previous cycle letro will not help now.
that is contrary to hundreds of other posts..
ive read in tons of posts that it completely reduced any lump that was present, no matter the size.
id say it has a 90% success rate in the posts that i've been through reading about it. (not just AM boards )

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is contrary to hundreds of other posts..
ive read in tons of posts that it completely reduced any lump that was present, no matter the size.
id say it has a 90% success rate in the posts that i've been through reading about it. (not just AM boards )
If the gyno is from the past and was not treated then most of the time the only way to get rid of it is surgery. Letro would be good if it were just starting to develop.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established

You said it gets sensitive when you sit there and mess with it. Quit giving yourself tittie twisters and it won't hurt any more.

austin82388

Awards
You said it gets sensitive when you sit there and mess with it. Quit giving yourself tittie twisters and it won't hurt any more.
lmao, only when i get paranoid :X
as im sitting here right now .. nothing hurts at all lol

austin82388

Awards
If the gyno is from the past and was not treated then most of the time the only way to get rid of it is surgery. Letro would be good if it were just starting to develop.
even if it's from say.. the past 4-6 months?

keep in mind this might not even be gyno, my imagination could just be against me right now.
seeing as i don't really have any signs or symptoms 90% of the time, they arent sore, dont hurt if i press in to em'.. my chest doesn't look like i got boobs, if anything i should cut down to single digit bf % (say 8-9) and see what happens.. im currently at i'd say.. 10-11% bf

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
even if it's from say.. the past 4-6 months?

keep in mind this might not even be gyno, my imagination could just be against me right now.
seeing as i don't really have any signs or symptoms 90% of the time, they arent sore, dont hurt if i press in to em'.. my chest doesn't look like i got boobs, if anything i should cut down to single digit bf % (say 8-9) and see what happens.. im currently at i'd say.. 10-11% bf
Does not sound like gyno. If you are concerned go see a doctor.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Renew1 Company Promotions 11
CorpKiller Anabolics 10
ambulldog Injury / Rehab 8
Anabolics 1
nosnmiveins Anabolics 4