Senate hearing to examine body building products and hidden steroids.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
this is scheduled for Tuesday, Sep. 29, 2009, it could have an interesting outcome but since its so late in the day lets hope nothing comes out of this!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Focus is on "enforcement barriers"! Ouch!

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, hopefully nothing will come of this. Still I might buy some superdrol before this happens, I was hoping to wait but oh well.

n87

Awards
  • Established
The country is at war and the economy is struggling. But the biggest threat to us is steroid use? Not narcotics. Makes a lot of sense, huh?

mario454

Awards
The country is at war and the economy is struggling. But the biggest threat to us is steroid use? Not narcotics. Makes a lot of sense, huh?
Agree, there are a lot more important issues at hand.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I give up...Cant wait till they ban multi vitamins....fish oil....food....oxygen...I mean hell, we all know oxygen kills.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
honestly at this point in the game

injects are much cheaper then a 4 weeks OTC cycle with support supps AND OTC PCT

SERMs already are more effective and MUCH cheaper then all these OTC supps

However for them to "examine" these supplements there are SOOOO many their head will spin and they will give up (hopefully)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
honestly at this point in the game

injects are much cheaper then a 4 weeks OTC cycle with support supps AND OTC PCT

SERMs already are more effective and MUCH cheaper then all these OTC supps

However for them to "examine" these supplements there are SOOOO many their head will spin and they will give up (hopefully)
Expect alot of the known sources to go under with this ban as well though. With renewed interest in steroids as a illegal substance, they will begin head hunting like never before on steroids. Makes getting em in the mail damn scary. Prices may even shoot up.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Its all about the Benji's............

Its a billion dollar industry the FDA is not getting a cut of.............or enough of.......

Can you say lobbyist donations? The supplement industry as a whole better dish it up or all will suffer..