Protodrol = weak PP

ingo_1978

Awards
I am no scientist but I have been researching protodrol and I have concluded that this is the exact same compound as PP but without the 2-ene with is a double bond between the 1 and 2 position. From researching Vida it seems that the 2 postion has some effect on the potency and the addition of a double bond (or methyl or cyano like superdrol and cynostane) increases the potency for DHT based steroids.

The fact that the doses is double that of PP seems to support this the only benefit seems to be less stress on the Liver, although we have yet to see any real blood tests done. Plus I'm guessing you will probably need 75mg-100mg to get the same gains as 30-40mg of PP and I would be suprised that taking this much of a methyl will be just as bad on liver no matter how mild.

Please correct me if I'm wrong?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting that. Sounds like an educated guess. Another weakster PH. Anyone else care to hazard a guess? Is it a methyl?

ingo_1978

Awards
It is also the same as epistane without the 2,3a-epithio but half as potent. It basically the backbone of the 3-one missing steroids but still slightly more anabolic than methyl testosterone.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've learned not to infer too much from the structure of steroids. I like chemistry and i've looked at the structures and looked for patterns and there's a not as much correlation as I thought there would be.

Wait till its out and people start running it. We know it'll be weak mg/mg but everything has a different dosing sweet spot

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've learned not to infer too much from the structure of steroids. I like chemistry and i've looked at the structures and looked for patterns and there's a not as much correlation as I thought there would be.

Wait till its out and people start running it. We know it'll be weak mg/mg but everything and everyone has a different dosing sweet spot
there we go. I agree. when sd came out, the experts on steroids said it was going to be weak. we know it is not.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wasn't it also supposed to be not very toxic?

It seems to be that every designer coming out is touted as being relatively nontoxic... lots of BS i think...

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established

It seems to be that every designer coming out is touted as being relatively nontoxic... lots of BS i think...
Yep nontoxic and just an OTC AI for pct.... Ohhhh have we learned.

mr allahyar

Awards

And to think high dose Superdrol and Phera Plex was a recommended stack..

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established

think anyone would buy it if they said your only gonna gain a few lbs and its gonna make you sh!t your liver out?

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
think anyone would buy it if they said your only gonna gain a few lbs and its gonna make you sh!t your liver out?
With the logic of some of our brethren, yes, I do believe that they would have. Just look at what has been going on lately with anabolic Xtreme's product.

When is proto due out? It was talked about highly over the summer but now it is almost invisible?

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
it's out. googleshopping it. you'll find a few places selling it. cheapest i've found was 37.99, i picked up 3 bottles.

and im on it right now. started at 50mg/day but bumped to 75mg today, on day 5. felt like i needed a bit more cowbell. stacking with epi 20mg/day to keep things dry and make sure my gyno doesn't get aggravated, as well as some furaz for the same purpose. running dermacrine for 'libido insurance' purposes. it's my first experience with dermacrine, i used it a few days before starting to get a feel for it... must say, it's definitely a product worth incorporating in just about any and every legal cycle (or soon to be illegal; whichever way you wana put it... lets say every 'designer cycle'). same idea as running a test base with any traditional AAS cycle. dermacrine will only lessen your chances of lethargy, libido loss, hunger loss, etc... and the traditional bullsh*t that comes along with the effectiveness of the designer hormones. 4-ad unless you can find it, is no longer an option. the one and only option left available is in fact dermacrine, and thats def something PP should be proud to be able to say about themselves. BUT one surely couldn't compare 500mg/wk test as a base to running dermacrine as a base, as I don't really think thats a fair comparison..... I'd be curious to hear if anyone would say differently from their own personal experiences, but I personally just can't see that being possible.

thoughts anyone?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's out. googleshopping it. you'll find a few places selling it. cheapest i've found was 37.99, i picked up 3 bottles.

and im on it right now. started at 50mg/day but bumped to 75mg today, on day 5. felt like i needed a bit more cowbell. stacking with epi 20mg/day to keep things dry and make sure my gyno doesn't get aggravated, as well as some furaz for the same purpose. running dermacrine for 'libido insurance' purposes. it's my first experience with dermacrine, i used it a few days before starting to get a feel for it... must say, it's definitely a product worth incorporating in just about any and every legal cycle (or soon to be illegal; whichever way you wana put it... lets say every 'designer cycle'). same idea as running a test base with any traditional AAS cycle. dermacrine will only lessen your chances of lethargy, libido loss, hunger loss, etc... and the traditional bullsh*t that comes along with the effectiveness of the designer hormones. 4-ad unless you can find it, is no longer an option. the one and only option left available is in fact dermacrine, and thats def something PP should be proud to be able to say about themselves. BUT one surely couldn't compare 500mg/wk test as a base to running dermacrine as a base, as I don't really think thats a fair comparison..... I'd be curious to hear if anyone would say differently from their own personal experiences, but I personally just can't see that being possible.

thoughts anyone?

:wtf1:

im sure there was a point in this. but it looks like a bunch of words with no spaces. a bunch of thoughts jumbled together.

anyway, the op kind of has it right. protodrol is methyl dht. minus the 3 in the "3-ol". which pp, epi, ect is a derivative of dht.

SeanyK

Awards
  • Established
ha.

in a deep trance studying and taking short breaks inbetween but still in the trance sorry haaa