Proviron & Testosterone Enanthate

Grantor

Awards
Hi everyone,

I have been reading this forum for a while. I want to say thanks for all the knowledge posted by you guys. And At the same time I came here for help.

I have been working out on and off for years, now turning 30 I eventually decide I want to take it up a level- I want to have a powerlifter body (and the look). Therefore I sorta decided on Proviron and Testosterone Enanthate. I really would love to boost the raw level of Testosterone and DHT in my system, since I really want to have that bald, goatee, beefy look.

I definitely don't mind being bald if it ever happens (in fact, I would love it), and I want to grow more facial hair (maybe eventually a goatee, best if some chest/body hair), and have a powerlifter body, is Proviron + Testosterone Enanthate a good beginner choice? I am 5'9 200lb and my goal is at least 220lb. Or is there any other combination more powerful at gaining DHT and virilization? Please let me know.

Again, thanks to you all.

karl8887

Awards
I'd have to say that Test E was your best choice for a first cycle. You would want to run atleast 500mg of it to be effective. Common mistakes for beginners is running too low of a dose and expecting huge gains. Most people with "jump start" the test with running 3-4 weeks of D-bol. You will gain a lot off of that. Proviron will help with appearance and freeing up test is your body making the test e more effective. Libido will be very high and less water retention and some more fat loss. Make sure you have your PCT ready. Have a AI on hand just incase of gyno. HCG through the cycle might be a good idea too. Good luck

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love this guy! "I want to be a bald mutha ****a" xD....