DianEvol, OmnEvol, ArimEvol PH Cycle Help

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I am 23 and have been training for nine years and just recently won my first NPC bodybuilding competition . I haven't ran a ph cycle before and have decided to hang up my natty rep and give this a shot. My cycle will be for 12 weeks and it looks something like this ( I am bulking by the way):

WEEK 1:
2 dianEVOL per day
1.5 gram protein/pound/day

WEEK 2:
3 dianEVOL per day
1 Chrysin
2 Milk Thistle Extract
1 scoop Glutimine+MSM
2 gram protein/pound/day

WEEK 3:
4 dianEVOL per day
1 Chrysin
2 Milk Thistle Extract
1 scoop Glutimine+MSM
2 gram protein/pound/day

WEEK 4 & 5:
2 omnEVOL per day
1 Chrysin
2 Milk Thistle Extract
1 scoop Glutimine+MSM
2 gram protein/pound/day

WEEK 6:
4 Hard & Natural per day
1 Chrysin
2 Milk Thistle Extract
1 scoop Glutimine+MSM
2 gram protein/pound/day

WEEK 7:
2 omnEVOL per day
1 Chrysin
2 Milk Thistle Extract
1 scoop Glutimine+MSM
2 gram protein/pound/day

WEEK 8:
2 omnEVOL per day
1 arimEVOL per day
1 Chrysin
2 Milk Thistle Extract
1 scoop Glutimine+MSM
2 gram protein/pound/day

WEEK 9:
2 arimEVOL per day
4 Hard & Natural
6 Natural Sterol Complex
1 Chrysin
2 Milk Thistle Extract
1 scoop Glutimine+MSM

WEEK 10:
2 arimEVOL per day
3 Hard & Natural
6 Natural Sterol Complex
1 Chrysin
2 Milk Thistle Extract
1 scoop Glutimine+MSM

WEEK 11:
2 arimEVOL per day
2 Hard & Natural
6 Natural Sterol Complex
1 gram protein/pound/day

WEEK 12:
1 arimEVOL per day
1 Hard & Natural
6 Natural Sterol Complex
1 gram protein/pound/day

Afterwards it will be nothing but vitamins and protein for 4 weeks . I just have a few questions:
1) Is there anything that I'm missing that "needs" to be in my cycle?
2)Should I take nitric oxide and creatine during these 12 weeks and if not when should I start taking them again?

Thanks again guys in advance for all of you help. I look forward to your replies!

*Also I know this is my first post and I am sorry for that. I was currently on a forum that the responses and info you got from the members was horrible at best. I have heard great things about this forum and look forward to becoming an avid member. I would just like to add one more thing. I also have a bottle of Primordial Performances Sustain Alpha along with EndoAmp and Toco 8. I also have two bottles of 1-T Tren. However I am going to run the Evol's stack and thought that someone might suggest Sustain/toco/endoamp in a PCT perhaps? Anyway thanks guys for your time.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
list whats in the products. id go the injectable route if u want to do a long cycle

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
-DIANEVOL

60 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Vitamin B12 12mcg 200%
Vitamin C 60mg 100%
Vanadyl 4mg *

2a, 17a-Dimethyl-17B-Hydroxy-5a-Etiocholan-3-One 12mg

Anabolic Multiplier Proprietary Complex 2500mcg
Bergamottin, Hoelan, Bupleurum

Gonad Axis Proprietary Complex 2000mcg
Tribulus 40%, Kudzu, Maca, Doder Seed

Liver Assist & Antioxidant Proprietary Blend 4100mcg
Milk Thistle, Green Tea, Alpha Lipoic Acid, MSM, Ginger

Red Kidney Bean 100mg

* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

Other Ingredients
Gelatin, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate

-OMNEVOL

60 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size1Capsule
Servings Per Container60

Vitamin B12 12mcg 200%
Vitamin C 60mg 100%
Vanadyl 4mg *

2a, 17a-Dimethyl-17B-Hydroxy-5a-Etiocholan-3-One 12mg

Anabolic Multiplier Proprietary Complex 2500mcg
Bergamottin, Hoelan, Bupleurum

Gonad Axis Proprietary Complex 2000mcg
Tribulus 40%, Kudzu, Maca, Doder Seed

Liver Assist & Antioxidant Proprietary Blend 4100mcg
Milk Thistle, Green Tea, Alpha Lipoic Acid, MSM, Ginger

Red Kidney Bean 100mg

* Percent Daily Values (%DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet

Other Ingredients
Gelatin, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate

-ArimEvol

60 Capsules
Supplement Facts
Serving Size2Capsules
Servings Per Container30

Vitamin B12 1mg 67%
Vitamin C 60mg 100%
Vanadyl Sulfate 10mg *

2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyletioallocholanol 10mg *
1, 4, 6 Etioallocholan-Dione 10mg *
3, 17 Ketoetiochol-Triene 10mg *

Liver Assist And Anti Oxidant Blend
MSM 300mg
Milk Thistle 250mg
ALA 40mg
Ginger 40mg

PCT Proprietary Blend 440mg
Red Kidney Bean Powder, NAC, Kudzu, Maca, Dodder Seed, Epimedium, Eurycoma Longifolia, Avena Sativa

* Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients
Gelatin, Di-Calcium Phosphate, Whey, Lecithin, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I haven't heard much on injectables and I am kinda a little hesitant around needles and I've already purchased these products so I would like to use these first I guess :D. Thanks for the help.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bump. Anyone? It's my first cycle and I just wanna make sure I'm not gonna f*** myself up. I believe I have most of this under control. All opinions are welcome!

wannabeBIG

Awards
bump. Anyone? It's my first cycle and I just wanna make sure I'm not gonna f*** myself up. I believe I have most of this under control. All opinions are welcome!
If this is your first cycle whats the reason behind stacking? Granted Im new to the forums here too but Ive come to learn so far is that stacking is not needed right away. You need to try out different products on there on to see what works best for your body.
Whats suppose to be diff in the Omni compared to the Dianevol?

MC Gun

MC Gun

Banned
Awards
l would run the 1 t Tren by itself if you want some serious gains that would beat the other 2 ph's you want to run.
The dianEVOL and omnEVOL PH's have the same compound's so taking them after one another is the same thing.
what times are you planning on taking the supps and ph's
this can be very important? ph's should be taken sublingually break open the tabs and let the powder completely dissolve under your toungue.
your setting out of the stack and it's ingreadients is also hard to determine what is what.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
from my gathering, u want to run the same methylated steroid (2a, 17a-Dimethyl-17B-Hydroxy-5a-Etiocholan-3-One) for 8 weeks followed by 4 more weeks of a different methylated steroid (2a, 3a-Epithio-17a-Methyletioallocholanol 10mg). id go back to the drawing board because this is an absolutely horrible idea. not to mention that u need a SERM if u plan on recovering.

pick ONE and run it, follow it up with Nolva or Clomid

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. The reason behind this stack is because it was recommended to stack these three this way. I saw that the first two were basically the same as well but I thought since it was recommended that I must have been missing something (as I am educated but in NO WAY an expert on PH's yet). So what do you guys suggest? A four week cycle followed up by a PCT? And if so what would you recommend that I take during cycle as support supps? I also heard that it was a good idea to preload milk thistle and hawthorn berry before a cycle for a week or two. Is this also correct? Thanks again guys. I really appreciate it. I just want to make sure that my first cycle is a good one and to make sure that I am fully educated on the right way to do things. Thanks again.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here is what my source says the reasoning behind the stack is:

-This program is specifically designed to raise testosterone levels 500% to 700% using the perfect combination of methyl based products while eliminating any liver risk. In addition, the added muscle is lean and dry. The end cycle and PCT are engineered to add definition, endurance, and fully restore natural testosterone production.

-The initial dianEVOL begins raising testosterone levels to stimulate muscle growth. At the same time, body fat is reduced. Weight gain during this period is only a few pounds since fat is being exchanged for muscle. This phase is important to maximizing real muscle and strength gains.

It is very important to take 1/3 to 1/2 of each day's supplements just before bed. More than 60% of actual growth occurs during sleep. It is critical to have testosterone levels elevated during sleep. 50 grams of protein should be consumed at bed time. An additional 50 grams 3 or 4 hours into the sleep cycle will increase growth.

Adding Chrysin eliminates any estrogen conversion and reduces natural estrogen production. This can add 30% to generated testosterone levels. Chrysin during and post cycle helps keep muscle lean and improves definition. Chrysin during cycle is the best way to eliminate risk of Gyno risks.

Supplementing with Milk Thistle Extract and Red Yeast Rice totally eliminates any liver risk and cholesterol imbalance. Both DianEVOL and OmnEVOL contain minimum levels of these. The additional amounts insure protection and eliminate much of the risks created by prior supplementation.

The greatest amount new muscle is added during the OmnEVOL portion of the cycle. This unique combination of methyl ingredients is optimized to add muscle and strength quickly. Care must be taken to avoid injury. 10 to 15% increases in weight are common. Great care must be taken when increasing weight to avoid injuries to joint tissue. It is far better to increase repetitions as much as time allows before adding weight.

During the last week of cycle arimEVOL is added to begin the final leaning and definition increasing portion of the cycle. It begins the transition into post cycle therapy (PCT)

Hard & Natural contains a proprietary blend of natural testosterone boosters designed to jump start testicular function. By mixing four different natural boosters, this product is virtually assured to work for everyone. As natural function returns, the dosage is reduced.

Natural Sterol complex is included in this program to compensate for any vitamin, mineral, or amino acid depletion resulting from the intense period of muscle growth.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
sounds like marketing so ppl will buy this junk. dont trust this one bit, its either the company or the seller thats trying to push these products

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man and thank you guys for helping me out. I did think it looked like a bit much and I really would like to not have man boobs and I really like my liver :). So what do you all suggest?

sounds like marketing so ppl will buy this junk. dont trust this one bit, its either the company or the seller thats trying to push these products

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man and thank you guys for helping me out. I did think it looked like a bit much and I really would like to not have man boobs and I really like my liver :). So what do you all suggest?
I suggest that u start reading logs on here and checking out the PCT section. It is obvious you need a lot more research. Don't believe everything a company tells u... What if they said take this pill, smash ur d.ck in a drawer and your bench And squat will go up 60lbs and u will put on 15lbs!!! Would u do it? Doubtful, cause yeah u may be big and strong after but probably have issues below the belt...

Let me look at these supps and will get back with ya. But really do some reading on epi and SD cycles

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
hey man, i'll chime in just for a second

i know FOR SURE omnevol does not have just 1 active oral steroid in it, it definately has 3- im guessing maybe you mixed up the labels or something, but all three are methylated as well

whoever told you this cycle would avoid damaging your liver either had some financial motivations behind his/her statement or did not know what the hell they were talking about, if you look around on the bb.com forums i think there were 1 or 2 guys than ran omenvol alone for a long cycle and had some liver problems that required medical attention...regardless of their experience, these people should have told you the concept of a methylated steroid and how it affects the liver, not to mention 3....has it been done before? absolutely, but there are prices to pay and these type of things are either done by people who have no idea of the consequences or very experienced users

my buddy ran omne solo a few years ago and had a sh!tty @ss pct, and seriously lost 70%+ of the gains...he was huge on cycle, but unless you had a great PCT and are experienced enough to run a stack of 3 methyls...this is by no means a "starter" cycle...if i were you i would see if i could return those products (i know that omne by itself costs anywhere from 60-100$ online and im sure the other complementary products are about the same price)

get your $ back, invest in something like Epistane, Tren products, Hdrol, or Pmag...each bottle costs about 30$, so your saving tons of money, will see solid results, and will be much healthier...save the Omne for years down the line if you are set on putting it to use

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I suggest that u start reading logs on here and checking out the PCT section. It is obvious you need a lot more research. Don't believe everything a company tells u... What if they said take this pill, smash ur d.ck in a drawer and your bench And squat will go up 60lbs and u will put on 15lbs!!! Would u do it? Doubtful, cause yeah u may be big and strong after but probably have issues below the belt...

Let me look at these supps and will get back with ya. But really do some reading on epi and SD cycles
I will def be doing some more reading as I want to be as educated as possible. However, reading only goes so far if you don't have any such experience and that is why I wanted the accurate educated opinion of experienced users. Thanks again for the help.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey man, i'll chime in just for a second

i know FOR SURE omnevol does not have just 1 active oral steroid in it, it definately has 3- im guessing maybe you mixed up the labels or something, but all three are methylated as well

whoever told you this cycle would avoid damaging your liver either had some financial motivations behind his/her statement or did not know what the hell they were talking about, if you look around on the bb.com forums i think there were 1 or 2 guys than ran omenvol alone for a long cycle and had some liver problems that required medical attention...regardless of their experience, these people should have told you the concept of a methylated steroid and how it affects the liver, not to mention 3....has it been done before? absolutely, but there are prices to pay and these type of things are either done by people who have no idea of the consequences or very experienced users

my buddy ran omne solo a few years ago and had a sh!tty @ss pct, and seriously lost 70%+ of the gains...he was huge on cycle, but unless you had a great PCT and are experienced enough to run a stack of 3 methyls...this is by no means a "starter" cycle...if i were you i would see if i could return those products (i know that omne by itself costs anywhere from 60-100$ online and im sure the other complementary products are about the same price)

get your $ back, invest in something like Epistane, Tren products, Hdrol, or Pmag...each bottle costs about 30$, so your saving tons of money, will see solid results, and will be much healthier...save the Omne for years down the line if you are set on putting it to use

I completely agree that with all the methyls that it could cause serious problems. That is why I wanted to see what others opinions were because I am in no way an expert yet due to I have no prior experience and I couldn't judge how potent these compounds were just by their names alone. But thank you for the advice and I have two bottle of transdermal 1-T Tren so would that be better to run? I also have endoAmp, Toco-8, and Sustain Alpha for a PCT for that. And as for getting rid of the gear that I don't need I ordered it so do you think that the best way to sell it would be ebay? Thanks again everyone. I am truly greatful to have the advice of experienced users as I do not want to damage my body.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I completely agree that with all the methyls that it could cause serious problems. That is why I wanted to see what others opinions were because I am in no way an expert yet due to I have no prior experience and I couldn't judge how potent these compounds were just by their names alone. But thank you for the advice and I have two bottle of transdermal 1-T Tren so would that be better to run? I also have endoAmp, Toco-8, and Sustain Alpha for a PCT for that. And as for getting rid of the gear that I don't need I ordered it so do you think that the best way to sell it would be ebay? Thanks again everyone. I am truly greatful to have the advice of experienced users as I do not want to damage my body.
sell them off to buddies or put them up on ebay.

run the 1-t tren for ~6 weeks and run the PCT u have, but i still suggest getting some nolva or clomid

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you dont have to get rid of them.

here is your cycle.

dianevol run @ 3 caps for 4 weeks.

followed up with hard and natural + sterol complex and nolvadex for another 4 weeks. this will be your pct. it should be enough.

this will give you 36mg of superdrol plus all the support supps they add into their products.

save the arimevol for your next cycle. it looks like it is epistane + aromatase inhibitors + support supps. also add in the dienolone precursor (tren) products you have at 90-100mg e/d with this cycle.

you can run your next cycle 2 months after your pct of each cycle is finished.

and then for the last cycle, this is the "body slam your hpta on top of your liver and them stomp them in the face" cycle.

omnevol. formerly sustevol. it contains sd/pp/hd. a very strong stack. and my fav. strength gains from this will be crazy. this product also has support sups in it also.

I would add in the primordial perf. products endo amp and toco also with pct of hard n natural/ sterol complex + nolvadex @ 20mg e/d.

this way, now that you have all the anabolics you need for 3 cycles over the next year an a half, all you'll have to buy is pct products and food.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you dont have to get rid of them.

here is your cycle.

dianevol run @ 3 caps for 4 weeks.

followed up with hard and natural + sterol complex and nolvadex for another 4 weeks. this will be your pct. it should be enough.

this will give you 36mg of superdrol plus all the support supps they add into their products.

save the arimevol for your next cycle. it looks like it is epistane + aromatase inhibitors + support supps. also add in the dienolone precursor (tren) products you have at 90-100mg e/d with this cycle.

you can run your next cycle 2 months after your pct of each cycle is finished.

and then for the last cycle, this is the "body slam your hpta on top of your liver and them stomp them in the face" cycle.

omnevol. formerly sustevol. it contains sd/pp/hd. a very strong stack. and my fav. strength gains from this will be crazy. this product also has support sups in it also.

I would add in the primordial perf. products endo amp and toco also with pct of hard n natural/ sterol complex + nolvadex @ 20mg e/d.

this way, now that you have all the anabolics you need for 3 cycles over the next year an a half, all you'll have to buy is pct products and food.
Good Stuff, Thanks guys. So what do you all think about running 1-T Tren first for ~6 weeks and then hitting a PCT with endoAmp, Toco-8, Sustain Alpha and Nolva for 4 weeks. Taking two months off and then hitting the DianEvol for 4 weeks with a 4 week PCT of H&N, Sterol, and Nolva. Then go another 2 months and so on and so forth? Also should I preload anything before my cycle and do you all suggest in-cycle support such as AI Cycle Support or Competitive Edge Cycle Assist? I was also thinking about running a cortisol blocker such as Lean Extreme during my PCT? Thanks for the help guys, I'm actually starting to feel a little more confident about the stacks. You all are a tremendous help.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the cycle's of the products you have I outlined for a reason. strong to strongest.

but if you wanted, you could switch up the dianevol cycle with the arimevol cycle/tren.

but epistane is stacked really well with tren, and this is why I recomended it together.

as long as you have a healthy diet, are a healthy adult male, with no pre existing medical conditions, two months time off after pct should be enough time before starting you cycle.

a cotisol blocker can be benificial during pct, so if you want to buy some, go for it.

but I would run the superdrol for your first cycle ever, some will say go with epi/tren but you will blow up with the sd. good luck.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the cycle's of the products you have I outlined for a reason. strong to strongest.

but if you wanted, you could switch up the dianevol cycle with the arimevol cycle/tren.

but epistane is stacked really well with tren, and this is why I recomended it together.

as long as you have a healthy diet, are a healthy adult male, with no pre existing medical conditions, two months time off after pct should be enough time before starting you cycle.

a cotisol blocker can be benificial during pct, so if you want to buy some, go for it.

but I would run the superdrol for your first cycle ever, some will say go with epi/tren but you will blow up with the sd. good luck.
Thanks brother. So superdrol is the dianevol? I'm not very familiar with the compound names of ph's. And run arimEvol and Tren together correct?

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Oh wait, I see what you are saying. Disregard that last post. It is said that running the 1-T Tren alone is very effective (as I bought the 1-T Tren package from primordial) but you are saying that it would be more effective and safe to run arimEvol and Tren together correct? I have heard that epistane/tren is a good combo I just want to make sure it is safe for a first cycle. Thanks man for all of your help and thanks everyone who is helping me.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it's safe for a first cycle. epi/tren.

dianevol contains 12mg per cap of superdrol plus other support supplements.

omnevol contains (i would assume) 10mg of superdrol, 10mg of pheraplex, 25mg of halodrol 50 clones. plus other supporting supplements.

arimevol contains 10mg of epistane plus 10mg of atd, 10mg of another aromatase inhibitor, plus other supporting supps.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So run 1-T Tren/ArimEvol for ~6 weeks and then PCT with toco-8, endoamp, sustain alpha, and nolva. Ok what nolva product would you recommend and how would you dose it for someone my size? There are 60 caps of ArimEvol so how would you suggest I dose it as well?

omnevol contains (i would assume) 10mg of superdrol, 10mg of pheraplex, 25mg of halodrol 50 clones. plus other supporting supplements.

arimevol contains 10mg of epistane plus 10mg of atd, 10mg of another aromatase inhibitor, plus other supporting supps.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established

it is safe, but pointless as a first cycle. you don't need all that to see great gains for a first cycle.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
wow. Retarded.

Have fun with your high liver enzymes, yellow eyes, and itchy skin. Cya soon.

Epi is effective. I would never recommened superdrol for a first cycle. Ever. Stop hurrying things. Bodybuilding doesn't have the word destruction in it.

mazurek

Banned
Awards
There is a new product by purus labs called M14e. I believe its tren with epi. Great stack. Not too much water retention, but there is some towards the end of the cycle. You get great size. I'm 24 days into the cycle and I went from 215ish to 227 now. I have been eating 4000 calories and packing in 300-400 grams of protein with 4 shakes a day. Body fat percentage went up 1.2 %, It is nothing some cardio cant solve during my PCT.
Try it out.
If you want to just go balls out crazy, take some M-drol. Other than anadrol, its the strongest on the market. Just be sure your PCT is right. I never had any bad side effects besides a lot of anger and shrinkage. However, everybody is different therefore its smart to plan ahead and be protected from every angle.
Good luck get big

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about running The One for my first cycle?
I would do something like this, bold, or hdrol for a first cycle. It really is completely up to you. I have seen them all work great, and then also not so great. More than less, since this is your first cycle you will see results either way.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am going to go with The One for my first cycle and any dosing opinions are welcome :). Should I just follow the directions on the bottle or should is there a more effective way to dose?

I would do something like this, bold, or hdrol for a first cycle. It really is completely up to you. I have seen them all work great, and then also not so great. More than less, since this is your first cycle you will see results either way.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
There is a new product by purus labs called M14e. I believe its tren with epi. Great stack. Not too much water retention, but there is some towards the end of the cycle. You get great size. I'm 24 days into the cycle and I went from 215ish to 227 now. I have been eating 4000 calories and packing in 300-400 grams of protein with 4 shakes a day. Body fat percentage went up 1.2 %, It is nothing some cardio cant solve during my PCT.
Try it out.
If you want to just go balls out crazy, take some M-drol. Other than anadrol, its the strongest on the market. Just be sure your PCT is right. I never had any bad side effects besides a lot of anger and shrinkage. However, everybody is different therefore its smart to plan ahead and be protected from every angle.
Good luck get big
FYI: m14e is m14ad (dbol ph) and epi

mazurek

Banned
Awards
FYI: m14e is m14ad (dbol ph) and epi
Thanks you. It works great for size. However, the strength gains on it are not even close to s-drol or m-drol. My max went from 315 to 355.
I'm taking the recommended dosage of 2 a day. Maybe if I upped the dosge to 3 the last week it might of made a difference.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Supplement Auction 0
Post Cycle Therapy 0
Anabolics 0
jerz912 Anabolics 7