Any Designer Products Worth it?

power36

Awards
I was in the middle of a bunch of medical issues when the word was on forums that certain products would be discontinued, or banned because of the media going nuts. So I ended up stocking up on Superdrol, Phera Plex, E-Max lmg, Halodrol 50, and I think some other ones from ALRI.

Now that Im recovering from a series of surgeries and immune system problems, I want to do some cycles...BUT am questioning whether these ones are worth it if I have pre-existing medical conditions. From everything I read on SD and related products, they are going to be harsh on the liver and have other nasty side effects. Is it even worth it, is the Halodrol 50 at least something I could add into a cycle without too much fear of screwing stuff up in my bloodwork?

Im probably going to end up on HRT with the test levels I have, and am looking hard at a cycle with a teeny bit of Deca, Primo, and Anavar added to the HRT to help me get back on track, with little worries of side effects. Since a lot of the stuff I read tends to say "dont mess with the designer ones get the real thing", and orals are harder on the body then injectables....is all this stuff I bought and stored for a few years a waste, other than possibly the H-50?

Any input appreciated...not looking to cause myself further headaches medically.

innergy

Awards
In my opinion taking designers with any previous/current medical conditions is not a good idea. There havent been near as many studies done on them as the old school hormones. I think its just asking for more problems. If anything you should just talk to your doc about HRT. At least he can monitor you and if problems arise you'll know whats going on. Just my 2 cents.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
steroids are meant to be taken by healthy adult males with no pre existing medical conditions. simple as that.

when people ignore this fact, it is how lawsuits and other complications like fda bans arise.

Broly

Awards
  • Established
^and livestock!!!
Perhaps even steroids will be guilty if a bounch of cows died after they aplied IGF-1 to them....but the owner will obviously forget that they all had some tiny cancer issues before the IGF-1 was given to them:icon_lol:
All this to say, steroids and stuff like that were developed either for people that need them to recover form serious problems envolving catabolic states or to healthy people with no kind of health problems to enhace their performance in the gym. And even if we are talking about healthy mature human (or livestock as texastweeter mentioned) we should play carefully with this substances, as their power should never be underestimated.

innergy

Awards
Perhaps even steroids will be guilty if a bounch of cows died after they aplied IGF-1 to them....but the owner will obviously forget that they all had some tiny cancer issues before the IGF-1 was given to them:icon_lol:
All this to say, steroids and stuff like that were developed either for people that need them to recover form serious problems envolving catabolic states or to healthy people with no kind of health problems to enhace their performance in the gym. And even if we are talking about healthy mature human (or livestock as texastweeter mentioned) we should play carefully with this substances, as their power should never be underestimated.
Heard Ya!