14 yr old cousin takin mdrol! help!

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
my 14 yr old cousin took mdrol last december with no PCT and is taking it in a few weeks from today. myself and texaslifter89 have told him everything about roids. he thinks the only way to get big is juice and he is losing weight now cause he is in football. he is about 6ft and weight 169 in the summer, not he is at 155. i dont wanna get replies about his balls will shrink, no crap. i need real examples and hardcore facts. i will show him this thread. his answer for everything is, nobody has died from juice but what he doesnt get is we dontknow that cause juice leaves ur system in a year or two so drs dont know what affect it had on ur heart and his age with HRT possibility. just please leave good comments. i appreciate it

Renagade860

Awards
Explain the all the negatives, the health problems, sides. If he still wants to take mdrol talk to his parents

ShockCollar

ShockCollar

Awards
hows his brain function? Lots of previous concussions?

DenDestroys

Awards
Sounds like someone needs to explain to him how to train and eat more as well. Who the hell talks to a 14 year old about steroids anyway?

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
take that **** away from him are u kidding??? Tell parents do something man its not his choice hes too young to make an informed decision. Show him pics of gyno. PCT or not hes going to be ****ed up for life.

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
No PCT, hmmm.....Does he want gyno?

Study from pubmed:

Severe Cholestasis and Renal Failure Associated with the Use of the Designer Steroid Superdrol™ (Methasteron™): A Case Report and Literature Review

superdrol= Mdrol

SpringerLink - Journal Article

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
another study via pubmed:

Methasteron-Associated Cholestatic Liver Injury: Clinicopathologic Findings in 5 Cases

Background & Aims: Methasteron is a nutritional supplement used to increase weight or accelerate the build-up of muscle mass. The aim of this study was to describe 5 cases of hepatotoxicity in patients using methasteron seen at tertiary-care medical centers. Methods: A case report design was used. Results: Five previously healthy patients who used methasteron developed jaundice 2 weeks after discontinuation; they presented to a tertiary-care medical center 2 weeks later. Within another 2 to 3 weeks, bilirubin levels peaked. About 12 weeks after initial presentation, all cases resolved with no identifiable residual hepatic dysfunction. Conclusions: Methasteron use can result in severe hepatotoxicity. Liver failure can worsen after initial presentation, especially within 2 weeks. With close observation and supportive care, acute hepatic injury should resolve.

Volume 6, Issue 2, Pages 255-258 (February 2008)
http://www.cghjournal.org/article/S1542-3565(07)01106-8/abstract

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
The American Journal of Gastroenterology (2006) 101, 2659–2662; doi:10.1111/j.1572-0241.2006.00735.x

Cholestatic Jaundice and IgA Nephropathy Induced by OTC Muscle Building Agent Superdrol

Beata Jasiurkowski MD, Jaya Raj MD, David Wisinger MD, Richard Carlson MD, Lixian Zou MD and Abdul Nadir MD

Maricopa Medical Center, Phoenix, Arizona

Correspondence: Abdul Nadir, Chief of Gastroenterology, Maricopa Medical Center, 2601 E. Roosevelt Street, Phoenix, AZ 85022.

Received 5 April 2006; Accepted 17 April 2006.
Top of page
Abstract

Over the counter (OTC) medicines are commonly used in the United States despite a lack of scientific evidence for clinical utility and toxicity associated with their use. A case of jaundice and IgA nephropathy as a consequence of use of a muscle enhancing OTC supplement that was advertised as innocuous with no hormonal activity is described. IgA nephropathy has not been described previously in association with the use of testosterone. The case highlights that, besides adulteration, the misrepresentation of chemicals present in OTC medications and supplements can create confusion and a false sense of security with their use.
http://www.nature.com/ajg/journal/v101/n11/abs/ajg2006488a.html

ezza

Awards
  • Established
just smack him around the head a few times.... what a douche i wouldn't even bother reasoning with the little prick... tell him you'll kick his ass if he does it... it's dumbasses like and who ever gave it to him which get these products banned. sorry but hearing about these scenarios just makes me angry

GetSwoll

GetSwoll

Banned
Awards
I understand the pressures of todays Teen. Gotta be big to make the team or get the girl. or avoid gettin slapped around in the hallway. Its too easy. Go online and order a bottle.

If hes that hardheaded and wont listen to all the cons, then darwinism and selective evolution shall take care of it. Stupid people sterilizing themselves so they cant breed is pretty much poetry in motion.

Lead that horse to water. If he refuses to drink, well......

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I understand the pressures of todays Teen. Gotta be big to make the team or get the girl. or avoid gettin slapped around in the hallway. Its too easy. Go online and order a bottle.

If hes that hardheaded and wont listen to all the cons, then darwinism and selective evolution shall take care of it. Stupid people sterilizing themselves so they cant breed is pretty much poetry in motion.

Lead that horse to water. If he refuses to drink, well......
couldn't of said it better myself!

RTD1

Awards
I guess you could just hope that he got ahold of some Lot 52897.

LOL.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wait, Texaslifter was using while he was a teen, so isn't that somewhat hypercritical?
There's nothing you can do. A kid will find a way to use it, and then justify it with misinformed reasons. Tell his folks and walk away.

Gonzogo

Awards
Tell him the negs, (his grow will stunt, his hormones will be f up ireversible) and than offer him an alternative: you will check his training and eating habbits and give him some Whey or somethink else, which will not kill his health but do a lilte motivation push.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
his answer for everything is, nobody has died from juice
Unless hes injecting hes misinformed about juice and designer steroids.
So to defend himself at 14 by saying no one has died by juice, inform
him hes not on "juice" but a more TOXIC less helpful prohormone.

Also remind him hes 14, and it clearly states on the bottle not intended
for anyone under 21, thats a 7 year difference, not 2 or 3. He hasnt
even stopped growing naturally.

Good luck to him man, he might get a little size for a couple months, but
down the road his liver will be gone, and his d1ck will most likely be introverted
if not turned into a vagina with all that estrogen rebound :slap:

wannabeBIG

Awards
Jus the kind of story the fda needs to push in there final nail.

lextronics

Awards
He growth plates havent fused yet, his body hasnt event finished puberty, great chance he will probably never have full function....if he hasnt had sex yet, tell him he can kiss that dream goodbye when he cant get an erection..

wow worst thing ive ever heard on these forums...14!! wow...i dont think he understands, his natural testosterone at 14 probably hasnt even really kicked in yet??

at 14 you cant expect to be superman it takes some time and dedication...training and diet get you big...

wow...im just scared for him and i dont even know who he is....i feel for you bro, if my cousin or brothers did that i dont know what i would, but u def gotta tell his parents i dont think he understands that hes about to ruin the rest of his life ....

lextronics

Awards
also if he wants to grow....and wonders why he dropped weight...just wait till after another cyle his body wont make anymore testosterone, so he can keep complaining about not growing because he wont be making any test natural...

TRT(testosterone replacement therapy) for life starting at 14....wow, is that even possible??

Gonzogo

Awards
A high Test level start puberty and end its the same way. If this can happen with mdrol, too, tell him his secondary sexual characteristics will stop growing. (babyface, liltle ****, no hair at all for ever!). If this don't stops him from taking it, buy him a nice skirt.

shreddersteve

Awards
I hope the OP is joking here. Taking steroids at 14 will likely PERMANENTLY diminish (or completely shut down) testosterone production. That means that for the rest of his life he will:

1. Need to be on hormone therapy
2. Have unbalanced estrogen levels (very very very bad)
3. Be weaker, gain more fat (especially around the midsection and behind nipples)
4. Small testicles
5. Possible stunted growth
6. UNABLE TO HAVE CHILDREN! (He may not want kids now, but this is a very big one. Many women will never want to have a relationship with an infertile man)
7. Impotence (you want to take Viagria the rest of your life?)

There's more but I'm tired of typing. Take his steroids away (and YES SUPERDROL IS A F****** STEROID).

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
no, texaslifter and myself explained to him everything about mdrol. ive told him about hrt, sterility, stunted growth and more. he doesnt care. he wants to be bigger than ronnie coleman and to be that big he thinks he has to start now. stupid kid. doesnt help his 24 yr old cousin is juiced out and sells it. i told his mom a while ago to blood test him so he knows u will test him but she hasnt.. should i just tell his mom whats going on? i love my cousin and i dont want him to get in trouble but i dont want him to **** up his life. he knows everything cause i have told him. i feel like its my responsibility because i know about it and i can stop it but i dont know how

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no, texaslifter and myself explained to him everything about mdrol. ive told him about hrt, sterility, stunted growth and more. he doesnt care. he wants to be bigger than ronnie coleman and to be that big he thinks he has to start now. stupid kid. doesnt help his 24 yr old cousin is juiced out and sells it. i told his mom a while ago to blood test him so he knows u will test him but she hasnt.. should i just tell his mom whats going on? i love my cousin and i dont want him to get in trouble but i dont want him to **** up his life. he knows everything cause i have told him. i feel like its my responsibility because i know about it and i can stop it but i dont know how
yes tell his mother. he will come back and blame u and texas to try to get yall in trouble as well so think out what ur response will be.

he will say he hates yall forever now, but he'll be thankful down the road.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
i would make sure he doesnt know i told his mom. ima just tell his mom i know matt wants to do mdrol when he gets money so test him now so he gets scared and doesnt take it??

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i would make sure he doesnt know i told his mom. ima just tell his mom i know matt wants to do mdrol when he gets money so test him now so he gets scared and doesnt take it??
u need her to know that ALL U KNOW is that he wants to take a known steroid called M-drol so he can get bigger....his mother should have the common sense to Google "m-drol" and handle the situation from there. she can also pic up a steroid test from a walgreens or cvs...while i dont believe it tests for many steroids, it can still be used as a scare-tactic

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
i told her that last summer cause he was talking about it and she hasnt done anything so should i do it again?

lextronics

Awards
let her read this post.....

tell her everything that m-drol will do to her son and i think she better do something asap...

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
so what happened when he took it in December? Did he get any nasty sides?

Dob him into the coach and he wont be playing.Threaten him with something he wants, which is football. At 155 he should be playing soccer anyway.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
no sides from december of mdrol with no pct. and he is one of the biggest kids in his class that plays football. he is a freshman. he was 169 at summer then lost it all during football. he is like 5'11". but ya no sides thats why he thinks it cant happen to him and he says nobody has ever died from steroids

lextronics

Awards
no sides from december of mdrol with no pct. and he is one of the biggest kids in his class that plays football. he is a freshman. he was 169 at summer then lost it all during football. he is like 5'11". but ya no sides thats why he thinks it cant happen to him and he says nobody has ever died from steroids

you gotta figure a way to stop this, it seems no matter what you say he will not listen....

just because he didnt see any sides from his last cycle doesnt mean it wont creep up or already happened....might be why he lost so much weight.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Think about it... when you were opposed as a teen, did you listen? A teenager will do what they feel is the right thing for them, and there's nothing anyone can do. Most forget that they butted the rules when they were younger, albeit with smoking, drinking, cussing, sex, you name it. When someone told me that I should not or could not do something – I did it because deep down in every cold-blooded teen male, lies an angry rebellious demon waiting to howl at the moon. Fact.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
i completely agree and understand. and he lost weight cause he doesnt have time to eat during football and he is doing alot of cardio now so he is dropping weight. anyways, should i just let him screw up or what? i want to let him learn the hard way but i dont want him to get hurt ya know

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i want to let him learn the hard way but i dont want him to get hurt ya know
Print off the dangers (actual scientific literature), hand them to him, and then detach yourself from the situation. At that point, it's all on him.

lextronics

Awards
i completely agree and understand. and he lost weight cause he doesnt have time to eat during football and he is doing alot of cardio now so he is dropping weight. anyways, should i just let him screw up or what? i want to let him learn the hard way but i dont want him to get hurt ya know
if you can help him do it...if you cant then unfortunately the rest of his life hell always look back to when he didnt listen to you. :slap:

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
thats true. ive explained to him everything over the past year almost so he knows all the cons about steroids

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Wait, Texaslifter was using while he was a teen, so isn't that somewhat hypercritical?
There's nothing you can do. A kid will find a way to use it, and then justify it with misinformed reasons. Tell his folks and walk away.
I guess you could say it is hypocritical, but that is not the point of this thread and is instead useless drama. The point is I learned what they can do and now I am trying along with my buddy here to help convince his cousin with the right thing to do. I know you have heard the saying "do as I say, not as I do."

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Also, to everyone in this thread- we have done everything you all are naming. His mom doesn't believe us/doesn't want to believe us, we had him convinced for awhile to stay away, but his brother is a dealer so I guess it just got to him again. He knows what it does, but he is too naive to know any better than come up with these typical "less than mature" responses.

Sorry to hear this is going on again bud.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
then id say not to worry about it, uve done what u could.

one thing thats been running around my head is that if he actually somehow gets really f ucked up and his mother knew all along....shes going to jail for child neglect (could also be abuse)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
then id say not to worry about it, uve done what u could.

one thing thats been running around my head is that if he actually somehow gets really f ucked up and his mother knew all along....shes going to jail for child neglect (could also be abuse)
I believe she is a nurse also, so I would think she would be a little more worried.

ShockCollar

ShockCollar

Awards
i hope the kid is alright, and hope this doesnt escalate into some sort of class action law suit with all the other kids who got f'ed up on PH/AAS.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Drama? Why do you think that? I simply stated the truth. It's like a smoker telling everyone not to smoke.

I guess you could say it is hypocritical, but that is not the point of this thread and is instead useless drama. The point is I learned what they can do and now I am trying along with my buddy here to help convince his cousin with the right thing to do. I know you have heard the saying "do as I say, not as I do."

wannabeBIG

Awards
Take the **** away.. Tell his parents if they dont wanna do **** then call dcfs.,. Pm me there names Ill call dcfs this is ****ing crazy not only that but u need to contact his school because if hes doing it more then likely he has a buddy doing it to and they all need to STOP! Educate the kid and take him under ur wing diet and exercise wise before he kills himself.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Take the **** away.. Tell his parents if they dont wanna do **** then call dcfs.,. Pm me there names Ill call dcfs this is ****ing crazy not only that but u need to contact his school because if hes doing it more then likely he has a buddy doing it to and they all need to STOP! Educate the kid and take him under ur wing diet and exercise wise before he kills himself.
All of this has already been said, i think everything that
can be said has to be honest.

Being a bad friend is not trying at all, if you continue to try up until
the day he starts then youve done all you can do, and later on
when he has bitch tits and you guys go to the beach and he wont take his shirt off, youll be able to take yours off
and do cart wheels saying "i told you so" :nana:

But kids are kids, going to the principal and letting every one in his school
know hes a juicer, and everyone he ever plays know hes a juicer, will only
cause him to have a f'ed up liver, horrible sides, and an un-livable school life.
Be a friend by all means, but ruining his life for him is worse than him doing it on his own even after hes been informed.

wannabeBIG

Awards
All of this has already been said, i think everything that
can be said has to be honest.

Being a bad friend is not trying at all, if you continue to try up until
the day he starts then youve done all you can do, and later on
when he has bitch tits and you guys go to the beach and he wont take his shirt off, youll be able to take yours off
and do cart wheels saying "i told you so" :nana:

But kids are kids, going to the principal and letting every one in his school
know hes a juicer, and everyone he ever plays know hes a juicer, will only
cause him to have a f'ed up liver, horrible sides, and an un-livable school life.
Be a friend by all means, but ruining his life for him is worse than him doing it on his own even after hes been informed.
Being a friend hasn't worked. But prolonged the thought. They said this was a issue before and since hes posting it on here Im guessing the kids really being stubborn about it now.. Going to the school isnt gonna make school life unlivable . There is a lil thing called a privacy act. And if the parents dont wanna listen to the concrete evidence u have then go tell dcfs plain and simple.

Thats the problem with the whole bodybuilding community. TO many people are in it to make a quick buck . The supplement world has no structure and is a giant free for all and people wonder why **** gets banned and the fda is always on the prowl..

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Drama? Why do you think that? I simply stated the truth. It's like a smoker telling everyone not to smoke.
They do do that. You have never seen the stop smoking ads that have past smokers talking and telling people not to do it? This has nothing to do with the thread topic though, the thread topic is attempting to get my friends cousin to stay away from PH/DS.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The statement was in direct correlation to my point, and was not meant to vilify you in any way.
They do do that. You have never seen the stop smoking ads that have past smokers talking and telling people not to do it? This has nothing to do with the thread topic though, the thread topic is attempting to get my friends cousin to stay away from PH/DS.

Swoldierboy

Awards
  • Established
stop the bull s hit smoking. that is irrelevant. not u texas the other going on about it. its not that easy doing a lawsuit on ur own family. i can do it against the shop that he plans on getting it from cause i know they will sell but that takes time and money. ima just straight up tell him mom and let it be and if he wants to f his life up then whatever