3rd times a charm! X-tren m-drol pct clomid

kkcinc

Awards
I tried posting in another forum by accident and lost a point. I'm only one day old to this site. It was computer stupidity, not trying to be a d***. Oh well.
My question for you guys is clomid dosing after a 5 week x-tren m-drol cycle that looked like this(4 days left of final week):
x-tren 90 90 90 90 90
m-drol 0 0 20 20 20
I have 35mg per ml liquid clomid.
I thought this might look good for pct(in addition to other supps, liver, multi-vit, food, whey, creatine,water,taurine)
clomid 70 35 35 0 0
novedex XT 0 0 3 2 1 (caps per day)
or
AX aPCT 0 0 3 2 1 (caps per day)
I had fantastic results so I want to minimize loss. Have had no real sides other than back pump(pretty bad). Open to suggestions or just a nod of approval on this plan.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
For a PCT I would run:

clomid:
50/50/50/50
Test booster (I recommend PCS)
0/0/4/4/4/4
Cortisol control product (I recommend Reduce XT)
0/0/3/3/3/3

kkcinc

Awards
Thanks warbird01. Why no tapering down of any of the three? Should I sprinkle in a little trib towards the end of the pct?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks warbird01. Why no tapering down of any of the three? Should I sprinkle in a little trib towards the end of the pct?
Some people run clomid at 100 for the first 3 days, that is up to you tho. No tapering needed. You can add trip in any time you want for a libido boost. I would add it at the beginning when your libido would probably be lowest tho

kkcinc

Awards
Thanks. I'll stick with 50. I can get two runs out of the bottle this way.