weight loss after M1t

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobermanXXL

Awards
I'm in my second week of PCT, using nolvadex and 6-oxo. I did a three week cycle of M1T. My question is, how much weight have you guys maintained since you finished useing m1t? I gained 10lbs, and so far have lost about 5. My strength is still way up, and I look bigger but when I step on the scale I've lost 5lbs. I hope I can maintain the remaining 5.

What are you experiences, I've heard many people lost ALL of their gains, even with proper PCT. I really hope that's not thecase.

db682

Awards
  • Established
If youve lost all your gains then you are not doing proper PCT. It has been argued many times mainly between Bobo and PC1 that the bodies natural limit will determine how much weight your endocrine system will allow you to maintain. I fall in the middle of the of the debate cause I feel both of them are right to an extent. I do believe the bodies limits certainly can be elevated but it takes alot to do it. And nolva alone will not constitute sufficient PCT for doing this. Gaining weight is the easy part, Maintaining it is what can be a pain in the ass.
Theres much more out there for PCT then just nolva and clomid. It may not always be needed but when you reach a certain level (of size, and strength of compounds used) then you have to look at other means for Post cycle.
Do a search and read the stickies. The infos right under your fingers.

db

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Your can't keep your weight up if you don't keep your cals up. Also, despite being non-aromatizing, M1T does add water weight in the form of androgen induced muscle supercompensation. Thus once the androgens clear your system, you will be holding less water in your muscles. Thus my general advice to take creatine during post cycle.

DobermanXXL

Awards
I haven't lost all my weight, just half of what I gained. I've been on creatine for a few months, and still am.

Maybe I'm close to the natural limit.. I'm naturally tall and skinny, and I've gained over 70lbs of lean mass in 2 years and they've been slowing down. I hope not though, I want to be at a steady 200-205. My cals are super high right now, and I took a few days off of training.

db682

Awards
  • Established
200-205 is nowhere near natty limitations bro. no matter what your height is.

orvise,
not banned just schooled. But I completely forgot who he was until you mentioned it.

Dobby, your 18 bro, Youve got plenty of time to grow. If your gonna use now, then at least pace yourself and take advantage of bodies natty hormone productions at your age cause it drops off fast. PLEASE READ ALL STICKIES AND DO SOME RESEARCH ON THE SUBJECT. Like I said, the infos right under your fingers.

db

brooklynheight

Awards
is this the 16 yr old who takes 30 mg of m1t :gore:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Don't think so, this dude is 18. I'm sure we all remember Bellicose's greatest hits though...... :saw:

azgymrat

Awards
Dobby, your 18 bro, Youve got plenty of time to grow. If your gonna use now, then at least pace yourself and take advantage of bodies natty hormone productions at your age cause it drops off fast.

db
Man, at 48 I take PH's just to try and recapture the test levels of an 18 year old. If you can't pound on some pounds at those levels without the extras either you don't know how to train or don't know how to eat. I can appreciate wanting it all right now but let nature take it's course - just make the most of it till you really need the extra boost, won't be that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.