starting test-e soon how soon help on some ??'s

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how long before i notice anything that shows me its working?
and any good video around that show a nice procedure online? of the injection process

Bigblondekid

Awards
Test E has an active life of about two weeks so you should start seeing results by the end of week two or beginning of week three when your blood levels peak. As far as injection protocol just type spot injections into google and the first website up has some good pics and directions. Don't know any good videos, maybe just check youtube.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
youtube has videos. expect random wood and libido boost around the end of week 2, beginning week 3

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
With test e most dont see or feel results until week 3 or 4.. You can always kick start the cycle with an oral or frontload the long esterd test, however its up to you.. You can also start the cycle with prop to get the initial kick, however most just wait for it..

As for injecting.. Check out the youtube video's and if that does not satisfy you then pm me bro

lextronics

Awards
yeah week 3 or 4....i felt it really kick in week 4

check spotinjections.com for injection info and pics...

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well i know how test-e works im just wondering if there si anything that whille show me its the good stuff earlier than 2-3 weeks, any odd itching or anything. btw where is the youtube video.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what are some good waits to keep the water and bloat down????

i have heared letro, AI (hdx2), arimdex is too $$$.

any opinions i dont want the gyno and bloat from dbol/test

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
crash the vial if you think it may be bunk. you cant tell if its underdosed but you can see if it has any powder in there at all.

lextronics

Awards
what are some good waits to keep the water and bloat down????

i have heared letro, AI (hdx2), arimdex is too $$$.

any opinions i dont want the gyno and bloat from dbol/test
i wouldnt use letro unless you really had to....you want to lower the estrogen but not completely wipe it out.

i know arimadex is expensive, but if you dont want to risk gyno and lower the bloat then thats the best way to go....you can get it from a chem research lab online..check under the name liquidex

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
um... is that source posting^?? not trying to be a taddle tale, I just thought we couldnt even name research companies here.

lextronics

Awards
um... is that source posting^?? not trying to be a taddle tale, I just thought we couldnt even name research companies here.
all good i thought we werent allowed, but i just saw a source post for a research chem site in another post lastnight so i figured it was fine..

but thanks for the heads up... :pat:

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
np bud just dont want you to get any trouble your way