RPN Havoc is the mutz nutz

michael75

michael75

Awards
Well i have been using Havoc for 4 1/2 weeks now in a dose range of 40 to 50mg ED...I am totally impressesd!

The sides are so minimal that they aint worth mentioning,seriously this gear is all good.My strength has shot through the roof,muscle has become solid and compact,showing definition and vascularity.

I`m a bit of a care free lazy bastard when it comes to diet,in general i eat pretty good anyway,but i aint strict...I`ve put on 6 1/2 pounds with little to no fat.

I shall be runnng my last week and a half at 60mg ED.I have been running CELs cycle support and take a **** load of other supps to help with detoxing and general health including a very good Goji berry juice that i found.

For my PCT i will run Tamoxifen for four weeks at 40mg for the first three days then 30mg for the next four then 20/20/10.I have an AI at hand but think i will leave it,i don`t want to over do it.

I shall also run in PCT Humanofort,people flame this product but i really rate it as a very healthy and effective way to boost natural test and HGH.Also to the mix i will run AX mass FX at one cap ED for the first week then two the next,three the third and fourth.

So guys and gals,what do you think?

HaVocX

Awards
hell yeah. i love that stuff. very minimal side effects for me too. its pretty much what im sticking too, chit, it works right? i did 40/40/40/60/60.

good all around PH.

I wonder what people on here would recommend as far as enhancing your RPN Havoc cycle? more food of course...but what else?

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
HGHup by appnut that was just released, and i would even suggest dermacrine by PP or DTP by get diesel.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Supplements 3
Supplements 0
Supplements 15
Supplements 3