Preparing a hdrol/clen cut

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys id like to hear some thoughts on the cycle setup below and on my diet as well.

23 yrs old. 12%BF, 5'8" 160lbs ectomporph.

I feel im having trouble getting below 12%, i can see the outline of my abs but cant seem to rid these love handles an epistane bilk left me with. Now i have never ever been able to hold fat like this, epi seemed to change that for good now.

My goal is is to maintain 160lbs and cut to 5%bf and maintain. Swimmers physique.

week 1-7:
H-DROL: 25mg
clen: 1 week on 1 week off

OR i can subsitute the clen for t3. Im open to opinions here. Im running the low dose because i dont believe in mixing stims with anabolics, i wanna keep my heart healthy, and i believe this low does will give me just enough push to keep me anabolic.

DIET:

- CKD? (never tried this, not sure how it will work for me)

- Or traditional cut with slow digesting carbs and grilled chicken throughout the day?

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ah, my daily workouts consist of lifting heavy for an hour or so followed by a 10 minute jog. ( 1 mile) ; When the cycle begins im thinking of cutting the cardio out all together and just focus on lifting.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BE CAREFULL MIXING ANYTHING WITH CLEN AND ALWAYS USE ANABOLIC INNOVATION PART OF YOUR PCT THEY ARE GOOD

second i would dose hdrol 50 50 75 75 100100 (100 only if u can handle it)
and clen im on now.... it can be pretty low on sides as long as u dont aggrivate it
so dose this ciompund = start at 40mcg then SLOWLY move up