1st week Side Effects on Test Enanthate

RocketFan

Awards
4 days after my 1st injection of 500 mg:

In the bathroom: frequent occurrences of diarrhea

In the bed: Trouble getting/keeping an erection

Are these normal sides of Enanthate? How can I treat them?
Also taking 25 mg of Clomid daily and a 5 mg pill of Fincar every 5 days.

lextronics

Awards
the clomid should not be used on cycle....stop the clomid right away.

if your worried about gyno or bloat then a little arimidex at .5 mg eod should be fine, otherwise you wont need it unless you feel any gyno symptoms coming on.

the clomid would be the cause..the test didnt even kick in yet so it wouldnt cause you that problem and you will wanna f*ck like a jack rabbit once the test kicks in..

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
At 4 days of Test E, it shouldn't be affecting your test levels much yet. The ED shouldn't be from the TE either. Is there anything else that's changed recently? Perhaps you're focusing too much on the injection. Why the clomid; nolva has better effects on the lipids.

RocketFan

Awards
Guys, thanks for the quick reply. I am following the cycle outlined in this article, which says to take 50 mg of clomid eod. Shall I stop anyway?

timinvermont.com/fitness/test1.htm

lextronics, looking forward to jack rabbit effect :)

Steveoph, perhaps the ED was due to the 5 mg pill of Fincar I took the night before? The article recommends 1 mg Fincar daily, but I have no idea how to break into 4 or 5 pieces.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my first thought when I saw this was, the test e hasn't kicked in yet, how can he have sides.

I haven't run test e yet. but am planning on it. and what I mean by planning is doing a sht load of research on it.

one of the first things I learned is it takes a few weeks to kick in. no gains, no sides.

another thing I've learned, is alot of test E is faked. and test prop. is the easiest thing for a chemist to make.

if I were seing sides in the first week, I would think i got ripped, and bought test prop.

another thing i've learned is nolva is best for gyno sides. propecia for the dht.

I dont know how much research you have done before jumping into this, and I dont want to speculate.

but when I use test E, it will be for the full effect of the test, if I want no estrogenic sides, or dht conversion, i'll use tbol, or the like.

I havn't read anything on taking clomid during test, only pct, so I cant say what it will make you feel.
your sides sound funny. but everyone is different.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catteste.htm

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 days after 500mg of Test E is not causing either, estrogen or dht sides. Big Cat....? LOL

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 days after 500mg of Test E is not causing either, estrogen or dht sides. Big Cat....? LOL
why is he funny? I like his post, and when he did write articles, enjoyed reading them. isthere something about his advice I should know?

you like to put me in my place alot b5150. is it cause im a young wipper snapper that thinks he knows it all? (i know I dont though)

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
its either the clomid or the fincar. I don't know what fincar is....what is it? And for clomid, at 25mg, it usually doesn't have any noticeably side effects. I think using clomid during cycle is the old school method for attemping to keep up the LH. Clomid isn't that great for blocking breast tissue if thats your main reason of using it.

You should have arimidex on hand for estrogen down the road, and nolvadex incase something goes wrong in the process of controlling your estrogen with arimidex. Ideally, HCG is way more effective at preserving your testicles than clomid.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why is he funny? I like his post, and when he did write articles, enjoyed reading them. isthere something about his advice I should know?

you like to put me in my place alot b5150. is it cause im a young wipper snapper that thinks he knows it all? (i know I dont though)
Big Cat has a history. Be careful who you listen to is all.

Sorry if you feel as though I "put you in your place". Passing on second hand information without practical experience sometimes frustrates me. Did not mean to target you in particular.

At any rate, the most, if anything he would be experiencing at day 4 of a 500mg injection of Test E would be an increase in libido and maybe some mood elevation. Additionally using Clomid and whatever else he was using is not necessary. With Test you use ancillaries on an as needed basis based on first had experience on how you respond personally...no other reason.

Sorry if I irritated or offended you.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big Cat has a history. Be careful who you listen to is all.

Sorry if you feel as though I "put you in your place". Passing on second hand information without practical experience sometimes frustrates me. Did not mean to target you in particular.

At any rate, the most, if anything he would be experiencing at day 4 of a 500mg injection of Test E would be an increase in libido and maybe some mood elevation. Additionally using Clomid and whatever else he was using is not necessary. With Test you use ancillaries on an as needed basis based on first had experience on how you respond personally...no other reason.

Sorry if I irritated or offended you.
oh no, it wasn't this time, this time you actually just re iterated what I said, (and big cat) me not using test e is why I put it out there i've never used it, but the info i was researching seemed to be contradictary to what the poster said.

I've also read alot of injectables are messed with, and test p is the easiest thing for a chemist to make, but I really dont know, as i've never used test (yet) myself.

the times youve put me in my place, i've put my foot in my mouth, so im sure i deserved it.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I want to say its the clomid. You should probably stop taking it while on cycle and save it for PCT

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm i will be paying attention to this as i am runnning test soon as well with some dbol gonna go to 255lbs is my goal. markus ruhl style