Non-gyno aggrivating ph/aas

Renagade860

Awards
Are there any prohormones or aas that do not aggrivate existing gyno? I got it from after running superdrol 4months ago.

austin82388

Awards
Are there any prohormones or aas that do not aggrivate existing gyno? I got it from after running superdrol 4months ago.
did you PCT after superdrol?
epistane is known for sometimes reducing existing gyno, so some people have claimed.

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont count on epi to reduce anything but your natural test. And all hormones have the ability to aggrivate your gyno.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
did you PCT after superdrol?
epistane is known for sometimes reducing existing gyno, so some people have claimed.
It will not cure gyno.

dont count on epi to reduce anything but your natural test. And all hormones have the ability to aggrivate your gyno.
Exactly...... if you don't want to take a change of aggrevating gyno, don't take steroids.
Not a fun answer I know.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yep, the answer is "bunk prohormones" :D anything that affects your hormone system has the potential to aggravate gyno whether directly, or as rebound after you stop

Renagade860

Awards
Well the compound that gave me the gyno or atleast made it grow emensely was e-pol, the pct following was recycle helpd a little. I have a bottle of primaforce havoc I wanted to run for strength increase, I dnt buy into the whole epi reducing gyno

Renagade860

Awards
I've herd winny won't bother my existing gyno, I was thinking of running a cycle of oral winny to cut and build strength

AnabolicFrenz

Awards
I know guys who ran Epi/havoc on a pulse cycle and actually had slightly reduced gyno, but then again I also heard of people who developed gyno after an Epistane cycle although I believe Epi is much less likely to do so than most PHs around right now. But you should probably just wait for now and see if it starts to go down, maybe try some OTC AIs for a little bit.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've herd winny won't bother my existing gyno, I was thinking of running a cycle of oral winny to cut and build strength
Hey man its obvious from this post you need to just read a little more before jumping back in. It very well could (and prob will) aggrevate your gyno and maybe make it worse. Winny also doesn't "cut you up" this is a myth that just won't die. It is just a chance you take with any exogenous hormone source.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know guys who ran Epi/havoc on a pulse cycle and actually had slightly reduced gyno, but then again I also heard of people who developed gyno after an Epistane cycle although I believe Epi is much less likely to do so than most PHs around right now. But you should probably just wait for now and see if it starts to go down, maybe try some OTC AIs for a little bit.
It seems to improve it all on cycle like you said but it doesn't make it better and can come back just as bad or maybe worse after cycle. Seen this with 2 separate people. I think Epi is a potent steroid and has just as much chance as most of the PH/DS out right now.

How new is your Gyno Renegade? Could try Letro/Nolva therapy on it.

Renagade860

Awards
How new is your Gyno Renegade? Could try Letro/Nolva therapy on it.[/QUOTE]

Its about 4months old, I ran purus labs recycle, then a-dex, followed by nolva, helped a tad

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How new is your Gyno Renegade? Could try Letro/Nolva therapy on it.
Its about 4months old, I ran purus labs recycle, then a-dex, followed by nolva, helped a tad[/QUOTE]

You MIGHT look into some Letro therapy. Adex doesn't take care of gyno once it forms.

What was your protocol as far as PCT and then when did you use the other things?

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
no, plain and simple. a proper plan while on cycle and in PCT can minimize the chances though.........

Renagade860

Awards
Well the SD was in purus labs epol, I ran otc pct recycle by purus

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You didn't just do a SD cycle then. E-Pol also has Tren in it, which can cause progesterone related gyno.
Debatable.

Hard to say what caused it though with a stack, but it sounds like "rebound gyno" which would be SD related. This is one reason I stress SERM PCT.

Wish I had some better advice for ya.

Renagade860

Awards
I seemed to have no issues with spawn in the past wich has the tren. But is letro a candidate to help with progestin related gyno. I've herd it does nothing for gyno despite what ppl say online.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like you need to go with either Epi or H-Drol. If u take something wet or a little more gyno-likely such as Tren, PPlex, M-drol, etc. then get some Nolva to take during cycle IF needed. Otherwise, you could do what I did which was cycle Formex w/ my Tren. Never had any problems afterwards. Just purchase the supplements that will control estrogen and you'll be fine unless you were one of those guys that never lost his gyno after pueberty..

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I seemed to have no issues with spawn in the past wich has the tren. But is letro a candidate to help with progestin related gyno. I've herd it does nothing for gyno despite what ppl say online.
And who told you that? People online? ;) just playin..... Besides the debate over progestin/progesterone gyno, I don't see why Letro could possibly not help. I know a lot of people who use and have used it to squash earlier gyno. A guy I know is using Letro/Nolva on 1 year plus gyno and says it seems to be shrinking it some.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The "tren" in Epol is at a relatively low dose and if Spawn didn't bother you I dunno if it was the 3,4-estra

Renagade860

Awards
I definitely dnt think it was the tren but I'll try getting some research chem letro